NBA 2018/2019

Reply Subscribe
Did you expect that LJ will join Lakers? What do you think?

I think everybody knew it while ago especially when his son moved to LAL school and this was the key for LBJ move as well because he always with the family and a lot of time he said that family is over the basketball. The more interesting that Lakers bring Mcgee and Stephenson. It seems very unpredictible players and there is a lot question marks for them. I still waiting some big move for another star because with the squad which is at the moment I don't see big chances to fight for the title especially when you are in the west conference. What's your opinion?
And now DeMarcus Cousins joins with Warriors. NBA becoming totally bullshit and after few years they will totally understand that and probably there will be some rules to make stop this all stars gatherings.

This totally represents situation in nowadays NBA

embeded-image
portevas wrote:

I think everybody knew it while ago especially when his son moved to LAL school and this was the key for LBJ move as well because he always with the family and a lot of time he said that family is over the basketball. The more interesting that Lakers bring Mcgee and Stephenson. It seems very unpredictible players and there is a lot question marks for them. I still waiting some big move for another star because with the squad which is at the moment I don't see big chances to fight for the title especially when you are in the west conference. What's your opinion?

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I think that it is not the most important thing to him to win the ring, so he picked up family over Cleveland but it will be interesting to see him there because I can't imagine him playing for Lakers :D And I don't like that Cousins joined the GSW it looks like he just want to win the title...