1. MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS&CONDITIONS
BETBLOG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms&Conditions at any time. If we do this, we will post the amended Terms&Conditions on this page and indicate at the top of the page the date these Terms&Conditions were last revised. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Service by you following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms&Conditions as modified.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
BETBLOG provides services and content relating to the world of sports, as described more fully on the Site (the "Service"). The Service includes any service and content BETBLOG performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed or performed on or through the Service, such as text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, editorials, photographs, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips (collectively "Content"). BETBLOG may alter, suspend or discontinue the Service, including any Content, for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. BETBLOG may restrict functionality or your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
3. REGISTRATION AND USER DATA DELETION
You can use BETBLOG and enjoy the Content without registering. In order to post any new Content or access certain features of the Service, you must register with BETBLOG and select a password and screen name ("BETBLOG User ID"). You may not select or use as a BETBLOG User ID a name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene. BETBLOG reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a BETBLOG User ID in its sole discretion. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your BETBLOG password.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, whether or not undertaken by you. You must notify BETBLOG immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although BETBLOG will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you shall be liable for the losses of BETBLOG or others due to such unauthorized use.
User Data Deletion
If you want to delete your data and your personal information from betblog.com website you should provide the following;
- reason for deleting it
- what personal information you want to be deleted
- make a screenshot of your profile account https://www.betblog.com/profile and send it to info @ betblog.com for deleting confirmation
By providing BETBLOG your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may opt out or change the frequency of certain Service-related communications by sending an email message to [email protected]betblog.com, with the word "No email" in the subject field.
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending an email message to [email protected]betblog.com with the word "No email" in the subject field.
Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
You may only use the Service if you are at least 18 years old, whether acting on your own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. Any registration, use or access to the Service by anyone under 18 is a violation of these Terms&Conditions and is strictly prohibited. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Service. The Service is provided for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not use the Service for commercial purposes.
5. USER CONDUCT
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms&Conditions, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by BETBLOG.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service:
1. to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other BETBLOG users;
2. to contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3. for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
4. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any BETBLOG user;
5. to create or submit unwanted email or other messages ("Spam") to any other BETBLOG users or any BETBLOG URL;
6. to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
7. to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
8. with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or in any manner which may cause a denial of service ("DOS") event. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interefere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to this Site;
9. with the intention of any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of the Services.
6. Market rules
6.1. Information and rules for customers
- When customers makes a payment he is automatically attributed to subscription that you ordered and its period.
- In the case of unsuccessful (negative) month, compatible with the tipster for a free period until the negative balance will turn into a positive one.
- Subscription earnings and the results are counted only according to the results specified in the statistics graph. All other bets that were given in the comments or discussions are not counted into monthly results.
- Customers also have to follow the rules in the entire page activity. So you don’t get additional benefits on the page as a customer. People who is not comply the general orders will be eliminated.
- When the customer makes a wrong order or had technical details during order, he must contact the administration of the page as soon as possible on phone or by e-mail [email protected]betblog.com
- If customer suspects the fraud or inappropriate behavior of the tipster, he must inform the administration.
- If customer has a negative balance at the end of period and do not to get free period after, he contacts adminsitrations and will be refunded.
- Resellers or other people who share predictions of the tipsters without their agreement and with sufficient evidence will be removed immediately from the store or page activity. Payment will be returned.
6.2. Information and rules for tipsters
BETBLOG takes 20 percent tax for the administration of payments, shop maintenance and improvement of BETBLOG.com market (including all taxes).
- If tipster wants to add a friend to your subscription, he must contact the administration to take care of this.
- The customers subscription earnings and the results are counted only according to the results specified in the statistics graph. All other bets that were given in the comments or discussions are not counted into monthly results.
- Tipsters, like visitors, have to follow the rules in the entire page activity. So you don’t get additional benefits on the page as a buyer. People who is not comply the general orders will be eliminated.
6.3. Payouts for tipsters
The money is paidout to the tipsters until 5th day of every month. It will be paid for the past month and only for the expired subscriptions of purchase. The money is transferred in the way how the page collected the payments or only with a separate agreement.
Buyer A purchases your monthly predictions on February 20th, the payment of this visitor you will get on the first 5 days of April.
Buyer A purchases your monthly predictions on March 1st, Buyer B purchases your predictions on March 25th. In this way you will receive the payment from buyer A on the first 5 days of April and from the buyer B on May 1-5.
6.4. General information
Money collection and payouts are administered by Goweb Ltd. (103 Sham Peng Tong Plaza, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles ), the reports are submitted to the administration of BETBLOG.COM . Goweb Ltd. does not receive information about the users which is not related to the payments.
BETBLOG may remove any Content or deactivate any BETBLOG account at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.
To report Terms&Conditions abuse, please email: [email protected]betblog.com