Select your timezone: Select

FIFA: World Cup 2018

Reply Subscribe
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 –Australia vs Peru PREVIEW

embeded-image

This is a game where there’s very little hope for one side, while the other are already eliminated. Australia can still advance if they can win and Denmark lose, but Peru are officially out. Both sides have been very unlucky to not pick up more at the world cup and at this game we can expect both to leave it their all. Australia must still believe while Peru will be looking to pick up a first world cup since 1978 so there won’t be any rest regardless their situation.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...p-russia-australia-peru/
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Denmark vs France PREVIEW

embeded-image

France have already secured qualification to the next round, however they’ll be looking to improve their performance. Meanwhile Denmark have grinded out results and have put themselves in a situation where a draw is enough to send them through. It’s a great chance for Denmark to get out of the group, but the job has not been done yet.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...p-russia-denmark-france/
Does anyone believe that France will win, because I already placed my bets? 😁
Join: 2018/06/08 Messages: 3
Wasops wrote:

Does anyone believe that France will win, because I already placed my bets? 😁

Every team could win against any other team so you always should believe. But they will also be happy with a draw and this result also fits for Denmark. A draw looks really real now but you never know in football 😁
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Iceland vs Croatia PREVIEW

embeded-image

Do or die game for Iceland meanwhile Croatia are already safely through and have pretty much clinched the first place unless something crazy happens. These nations have met each other in the qualifiers where Iceland edged Croatia to top place sending Croatia to play in the playoffs. Will Iceland get one over Croatia again or will Croatia respond to Iceland by sending them straight out of the competition?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...-russia-iceland-croatia/
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Nigeria vs Argentina PREVIEW

embeded-image

This is the 3rd straight world cup and 5th in the last 7 that these nations are meeting up against each other. Argentina have dealt blows to Nigeria the previous 4 times beating them in 94 02 10 and 14, but Nigeria will look to get their revenge and end Argentina’s and Messi’s world cup hopes. A match that pretty much decides who goes through. Argentina have to win otherwise they’re out, as for Nigeria pretty much anything other than a loss sends them through unless it’s a draw and Iceland win by 3 goals. There are many scenarios so both sides will be coming into this game looking for a win and hope Iceland doesn’t pull off anything incredible in the other game.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ussia-nigeria-argentina/
What do you think about BTTS from the game between Mexico and Sweden? I also think to pick up Switzerland -1.0/-1.5 and maybe Serbia +2.5 because they still have chances to advance to the next stage and we know that serbs fight until the end
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote:

What do you think about BTTS from the game between Mexico and Sweden? I also think to pick up Switzerland -1.0/-1.5 and maybe Serbia +2.5 because they still have chances to advance to the next stage and we know that serbs fight until the end

I have Brazil - Serbia match over 2.5 with 1.9 from yesterday and Switzerland -1 also. Serbia playing overish football and this evening Brazil should have so much space for their playing style and a lot of opportunities and of course Serbia with a lot of talented players could easily score also. Switzerland motivated to win as much as they can to finish in group stage 1st meanwhile Costa Rica fighting for nothing.
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Mexico vs Sweden PREVIEW

embeded-image

It’s a do or die. Mexico and Sweden meet up in a game that will decide the fate of both sides. One of them will go through while the other will be out. Mexico are top with 6 points and two wins out of two, however the results elsewhere have caused unrest as losing the third game could still eliminate them. Sweden were literally seconds from denying Germany the win in their last game, however they got beat at the death and they’ve now been put in an incredibly tough situation. It’s a must win for Sweden. Meanwhile Mexico need to avoid a defeat, a draw here and they’re through.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...up-russia-mexico-sweden/
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – South Korea vs Germany PREVIEW

embeded-image

It’s a do or die. Mexico and Sweden meet up in a game that will decide the fate of both sides. One of them will go through while the other will be out. Mexico are top with 6 points and two wins out of two, however the results elsewhere have caused unrest as losing the third game could still eliminate them. Sweden were literally seconds from denying Germany the win in their last game, however they got beat at the death and they’ve now been put in an incredibly tough situation. It’s a must win for Sweden. Meanwhile Mexico need to avoid a defeat, a draw here and they’re through.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...sia-south-korea-germany/
Belgium forward Romelu Lukaku is on the mend but not likely to be risked against England in Thursday's final Group G game in Kaliningrad.

Manchester United's Lukaku has missed training this week because of an ankle injury suffered in the 5-2 win over Tunisia last Saturday.

Martinez said: "He had a really difficult knock against Tunisia and probably Thursday is one day too early, but I don't think it is going to take any longer than that.

"We had very good news on the scan. There was no further damage, but it is still uncomfortable.

"I don't think he will be training on Wednesday, and I think we will make a final assessment tonight in order for him to be involved or not. At the moment, it is still in (the) recovery phase."
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
I think it is worth to take BTTS or over 2.5 from game between England and Belgium, Japan -1/-1.5, Senegal and Colombia should score their goals today, so it is also btts or over 2.5 and I think Panama and Tunisia can end in a draw but I will skip it.
embeded-image
arv wrote:

embeded-image

I don't think that England or Belgium should be afraid of facing Brazil in the quarterfinals because both teams are able to win against them
We will see but the draw seems very likely there.
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Japan vs Poland PREVIEW

embeded-image

Not many saw this coming. Japan are facing Poland, only one of these sides are still alive and it’s not Poland. The underdogs Japan have done great and have put themselves in a great situation to advance, meanwhile Poland have been one of the most disappointing sides and are already eliminated, playing this game for pride. Will Japan take their opportunity against the sluggish Poland, or will they bottle it?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...cup-russia-japan-poland/
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Senegal vs Colombia PREVIEW

embeded-image

It’s a do or die game for both Senegal and Colombia. Senegal must avoid defeat while Colombia must win, or draw and hope Poland beats Japan. Both teams are in huge danger of missing out the R16 stage so the stakes are going to be very high. Will Senegal replicate the magic of 2002 or will the Colombians show their class, back up the win against Poland win and advance breaking the Senegalese hearts?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...russia-senegal-colombia/

The best goal celebration 😄
embeded-image

Skysports announced the best XI in the World Cup so far.. What do you think?
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
jstbets wrote:

embeded-image

Skysports announced the best XI in the World Cup so far.. What do you think?

Seems fair enough