Select your timezone: Select

FIFA: World Cup 2018

Reply Subscribe
arv wrote:

Australia - Denmark

Both teams are looking good on defense and Denmark should concentrate on the draw or counter attacks because they already made a big statement for the next stage winning 3 points against dangerous Peru. Meanwhile Australia played static football against France but also they didn't let France to play their football and looked good on defense. So because of the points and positions at the table Denmark should let Australia control the posession and seek mistakes to make a counter attack. Can't see Australia scoring easily in first number especially that they don't have a high level players on the wings. My prediction for this game is a draw @3.36 Pinnacle

Great tip, good job!
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP – Argentina vs Croatia PREVIEW

embeded-image

Lots of talent on show for this one. A game that features Messi, Modric, Aguero, Rakitic, Higuain, Mandzukic. Argentina started their tournament with a disappointing 1-1 draw against Iceland, meanwhile Croatia did a good job with a 2-0 win against Nigeria. Argentina can’t afford to lose because they could be put in a very tough situation, meanwhile Croatia can secure R16 qualification with a win.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ussia-argentina-croatia/
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP – Brazil vs Costa Rica PREVIEW

embeded-image

Tournament favourites Brazil are back in action and after a disappointing opening game, they’re now turning their focus on Costa Rica. Brazil put in an average display in their opening game against Switzerland where some stars failed to shine, meanwhile Costa Rica lost 0-1 to Serbia from a magical free kick by Kolarov. Brazil know that they can’t drop points again as they could be in trouble, meanwhile Costa Rica will be playing for their lives, a loss here and Costa Rica are out. Can Costa Rica serve up something magical like in 2014, or will Brazil prove why they’re the favourites?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ussia-brazil-costa-rica/
Brazil ended their first game in a draw but they should play and use their chances better today. I will try Brazil -1.5, good luck
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 582
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP – Nigeria vs Iceland PREVIEW

embeded-image

Nigeria and Iceland are two very evenly sides and both will be looking to solidify their group position. Nigeria are coming after one of the worst performances by any nation in the world cup, looking very sluggish in a 2-0 defeat to Croatia, meanwhile Iceland are on a high after picking up a point against Argentina in a 1-1 draw where they defender extremely well. Iceland’s Cinderella story just keeps on rolling, but will it continue against Nigeria, or will Nigeria break their hearts? Let’s get into this preview

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...-russia-nigeria-iceland/
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP – Serbia vs Switzerland PREVIEW

embeded-image

What a crucial game. A game that could decide the fate of one of these nations. With Brazil still being the favourite to win the group, Serbia and Switzerland will most likely battle for a spot in R16 here. A win for Serbia and they’re through, a win for Switzerland and they’re about 85% through as Serbia would have to face Brazil last while Swiss got Costa Rica. A massive game here, you could argue Serbia need a win more because a draw would favour Switzerland given the final fixtures for both sides.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ssia-serbia-switzerland/
mall89 wrote:

Brazil ended their first game in a draw but they should play and use their chances better today. I will try Brazil -1.5, good luck

You were right even after hard fight they were able to win 2-0 😄 congratulations, what do you pick up for tomorrow?
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote:

You were right even after hard fight they were able to win 2-0 😄 congratulations, what do you pick up for tomorrow?

I will try with Belgium -2.5 because they should play well once again and maybe BTTS from the game Germany vs Sweden
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 582
mall89 wrote:

I will try with Belgium -2.5 because they should play well once again and maybe BTTS from the game Germany vs Sweden

I agree with you. Tunisia can't afford to play on draw because of the lost against England. Should be more opened game than it was on the first matches so I predict also a lot of goals besides that tendency are against us at the moment. 3-0, 4-0 my prediction
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP – Germany vs Sweden PREVIEW

embeded-image

It’s the game that could decide the fate of the world champions. A loss here and Germany are out. Sweden have already dealt with big boys in Netherlands and Italy in the qualifiers to the world cup. Can they add another big nation to the list? We’ll have to wait and see.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...p-russia-germany-sweden/
There have been 13 penalties in this World Cup 2018 (27 games), already as many as in the entire 2014 World Cup (64 games). VAR.
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP – South Korea vs Mexico PREVIEW

embeded-image

Two sides who had very different performances to start off. While South Korea were absolutely terrible and posed no threat to Sweden in a 1-0 loss, Mexico put in one of the best performances ever as a nation beating champions Germany 1-0 in a phenomenal counter attacking display. Mexico are expected to win comfortably, but can South Korea pull of a shock?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ssia-south-korea-mexico/
Benzema wrote:

There have been 13 penalties in this World Cup 2018 (27 games), already as many as in the entire 2014 World Cup (64 games). VAR.

I trully love VAR system and very happy for it. Now we see how much wrong decision could be made before it.
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
England played perfectly in the first match but they just weren't lucky with realization but still won. However, I think they should win this time easier and I picked up England -1.5/-2.5. I read that Dele Alli will be changed today but it is not a big problem.
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – England vs Panama PREVIEW

embeded-image

England are looking to advance from the groups against Panama. England started off on a high with a late win against Tunisia which has given the nation something to be happy about, meanwhile Panama got beat down 3-0 by Belgium which was expected. England are massive favourites, but can Panama make it tough on them?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...p-russia-england-panama/
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Japan vs Senegal PREVIEW

embeded-image

Well well well, who would’ve thought that these two would be top of the group after the first fixture? Both came in to their games as underdogs and both won, Japan beat Colombia while Senegal beat Poland by the same score of 2-1. It wasn’t much of a surprise that either team won, but the fact that both of them actually won is a little surprising. Both sides will be looking to win and a win here for either side puts them in a fantastic position to advance.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...up-russia-japan-senegal/
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Poland vs Colombia PREVIEW

embeded-image

Two sides who have had very disappointing starts to the world cup, underperforming and now putting themselves in a tough position. A loss here for either side could kill their world cup hopes, a winner has a chance to salvage their world cup. A draw does no one good. So will it be Poland or Colombia that will salvage their world cup?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...-russia-poland-colombia/
Uruguay against Russia (BTTS, over 2.5 goals)

Saudi Arabia vs Egypt (BTTS)

Good luck
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
My picks for today:

1) Australia against Peru (BTTS)

2) Denmark against France (BTTS, over 2.5)

3) Iceland against Croatia (under 3.5 goals)

4) Nigeria against Argentina (Nigeria +2.5)

What do you think guys? What did you take?
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
arv wrote:

I trully love VAR system and very happy for it. Now we see how much wrong decision could be made before it.

Some players thinks differently 😄