Select your timezone: Select

FIFA: World Cup 2018

Reply Subscribe
Benzema wrote:

The worst decision ever. One of the top teams and contenders for the World Cup now with big questions. I really can imagine a lot of frustration from Spain players and it could harm them during the championship.

Yeah, it is true. I read that players didn't agree with this decision and they asked not to sack the coach. I really didn't expect that this could happen
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
Spain's sporting director Fernando Hierro will take over as Spain head coach for the World Cup, following Julen Lopetegui's sacking on Wednesday.

Hierro will be in the dugout on Friday when Spain begin their campaign in the Group B opener against Portugal and will remain in charge throughout the World Cup in Russia.

The former Spain and Real Madrid captain will be presented to the press at the Krasnodar Stadium later on Wednesday before settling in to his new role.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Finally! What do you pick up from the match between Russia and Saudi Arabia? I think that we shouldn't see many goals in this game because both teams are not playing well at attacking (under 3.5 goals) Russia is the favorite to win the game and Saudi Arabia is outsider of the group and World Cup but I am not sure that Russia is going to win for sure, so I am going to pass this.
indree wrote:

Finally! What do you pick up from the match between Russia and Saudi Arabia? I think that we shouldn't see many goals in this game because both teams are not playing well at attacking (under 3.5 goals) Russia is the favorite to win the game and Saudi Arabia is outsider of the group and World Cup but I am not sure that Russia is going to win for sure, so I am going to pass this.

Under 3.5 goals just with 1.20 odds. Too risky. I don't see any big value on the first opening game so the best way for me just to wait until live and then with the view should be easier to decide what is worth to pick. Of course it can look that this match could end by draw without scoring but in other way the World Cup sometimes is a big riddle where you should think different especially when the odds are already moved down a lot for under.
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Russia vs Saudi Arabia PREVIEW

embeded-image

ITS FINALLY AROUND THE CORNER! THE 21st EDITION OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP! The opening game will be between the hosts Russia and the lowest ranked nation Saudi Arabia. It may not be an opener many people would be excited, but nevertheless it’s the world cup and it will be quite an interesting game trying to see how the hosts handle the pressure, and how Saudi Arabia will attempt to cause a shock to the home crowd. Let’s get into this preview!

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...cup-russia-saudi-arabia/
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
I didn't expect that Russia is going to play so powerfully and that Saudi Arabia will not have a chance. What an opening game, wow
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 582
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Egypt vs Uruguay PREVIEW

embeded-image

A game between two sides who should be going through. The first game of the tournament involving some great superstars. Between Egypt and Uruguay we will see Salah, Suarez, Godin, Cavani on show. These are some of the best attackers and one of the best CB’s in the world in Godin. A game that should be very interesting. With Salah back from injury, can he pick up where he left off with Liverpool and carry Egypt to glory? Or will Uruguay prove to be too much with their deadly attacking partnership in Suarez and Cavani and an elite CB pairing in Godin and Gimenez. Read Preview below!

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...up-russia-egypt-uruguay/
Morocco looks strong bet for me today. They have a talented players. Great results in the friendly, meanwhile Iran nothing special and probably will play here just for a draw.
I think that we can take BTTS from the game between Portugal and Spain. Both teams can play dangerously at attacking and if one team scores, the other will try at least to tie the result. What do you think?
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
robii wrote:

I think that we can take BTTS from the game between Portugal and Spain. Both teams can play dangerously at attacking and if one team scores, the other will try at least to tie the result. What do you think?

You were right about the BTTS. However, I didn't expect to see even 6 goals but the most interesting game to me so far
More than Pele.
More than Maradona.
More than Messi.

embeded-image
It is worth to take over 2.5/3.5 goals when France is going to play against Australia. We don't need to talk about France squad and how they can play at attacking. They can score so many goals only by themselves but I wouldn't be surprised if Austria added one goal too. Good luck
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
faster wrote:

It is worth to take over 2.5/3.5 goals when France is going to play against Australia. We don't need to talk about France squad and how they can play at attacking. They can score so many goals only by themselves but I wouldn't be surprised if Austria added one goal too. Good luck

Something need to change in 2nd half because now they look terrible. The same as they look in the friendly against USA.
What do you think about BTTS from the game between Croatia and Nigeria?
indree wrote:

What do you think about BTTS from the game between Croatia and Nigeria?

Looks good for me and also probably small stake on Nigeria win
I think that it is worth to take Brazil -1.5 because they are playing powerfully and they should score and win against Switzerland without any problem.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
popleli wrote:

I think that it is worth to take Brazil -1.5 because they are playing powerfully and they should score and win against Switzerland without any problem.

I will skip this because of the Switzerland defense. And Brazil in friendlies were playing good disciplined football based with defense and I could see here small 1-0 victory for them.
Today my main bet Germany - Mexico both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. Can't imagine Germany winning with clean sheet because Mexico are very dangerous in attack with Giovani Dos Santos, Javier Hernandez, Jimenez, Vela and so on.
arv wrote:

I will skip this because of the Switzerland defense. And Brazil in friendlies were playing good disciplined football based with defense and I could see here small 1-0 victory for them.
Today my main bet Germany - Mexico both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. Can't imagine Germany winning with clean sheet because Mexico are very dangerous in attack with Giovani Dos Santos, Javier Hernandez, Jimenez, Vela and so on.

Yeah, I agree with you about the BTTS and over 2.5 goals. I expect that Mexico is going to fight hard as always and Germany really is struggling at the moment. Good luck!
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Costa Rica vs Serbia PREVIEW

embeded-image

A matchup between two nations who have hopes of advancing past the group stages. Serbia might be the favoured side, but Costa Rica cant be underestimated as they’ve shown 4 years ago that they are no joke and as an underdog advanced to the quarters taking the Dutch to penalties. It’s going to be an intriguing game. Can Costa Rica continue their magic at the world cup or will Serbians put a dent in their hopes? Lets get into the preview.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...ussia-costa-rica-serbia/
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Germany vs Mexico PREVIEW

embeded-image

A matchup between two nations who have hopes of advancing past the group stages. Serbia might be the favoured side, but Costa Rica cant be underestimated as they’ve shown 4 years ago that they are no joke and as an underdog advanced to the quarters taking the Dutch to penalties. It’s going to be an intriguing game. Can Costa Rica continue their magic at the world cup or will Serbians put a dent in their hopes? Lets get into the preview.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...p-russia-germany-mexico/