World Cup 2018

Reply Subscribe
embeded-image
Quote
0
No deadly groups this year
Quote
0
miller3 wrote:

embeded-image

I think it will be interesting game between Spain and Portugal or Belgium against England
Quote
0
Group A very easy, Russia should be glad.. France Australia and Denmark will be fighting and group D ARgentina ICeland Croatia that a good one
Quote
0
brexit wrote:

Group A very easy, Russia should be glad.. France Australia and Denmark will be fighting and group D ARgentina ICeland Croatia that a good one

I agree with you but I just don't think that France will have problems against Australia or Denmark. But we will see.
Quote
0
Which team will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup? Any guesses?
Quote
0
indree wrote:

Which team will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup? Any guesses?

France i guess
Quote
0
tennisclub wrote:

France i guess

I think the same.
Quote
0
indree wrote:

Which team will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup? Any guesses?

I think it can be France or Brazil
Quote
0
Its hard to say - Brazil playing in europe it can make a little bit difference for them, but Poland can show some skills also
Quote
0
brexit wrote:

Its hard to say - Brazil playing in europe it can make a little bit difference for them, but Poland can show some skills also

Yes I agree. I think Portugal or Germany will also can fight in this World Cup
Quote
0
What do you think about VAR system?
Quote
0
faster wrote:

What do you think about VAR system?

I think that VAR system is not bad but not in the highest level of football. At the moment too much mistakes or controversial situation happened and made by VAR. Imagine if something controversial would happen in World Cup semifinal or final because of the VAR? Too much on the desk IMO.
Quote
0
arv wrote:

I think that VAR system is not bad but not in the highest level of football. At the moment too much mistakes or controversial situation happened and made by VAR. Imagine if something controversial would happen in World Cup semifinal or final because of the VAR? Too much on the desk IMO.

Yeah, it is true and this system should be faster
Quote
0