Select your timezone: Select

FIFA: World Cup 2018

Reply Subscribe
JERONIMO wrote:

Yeah sounds like an easy win... but this world cup is "bloody strange"

Yeah, I agree about this fact but I am not surprised that Spain or Germany are out of the World Cup. They didn't play well and didn't prove anything and their opponents deserve to be where they are now. I only feel sorry for Mexico...
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote:

Yeah, I agree about this fact but I am not surprised that Spain or Germany are out of the World Cup. They didn't play well and didn't prove anything and their opponents deserve to be where they are now. I only feel sorry for Mexico...

Mexico sorry not sorry... it was their false you know... a better display vs Sweden was placing them on the other part of the scheme facing teams like swiss > england > croatia or smtg like this.
Join: 2018/06/22 Messages: 19
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Colombia vs England PREVIEW

embeded-image

One of the most anticipated games in the knockouts stages. The high flying Colombians are taking on the youthful England side who are hoping to bring it home after 52 years. Colombia could miss their star man James, but they still have a lot of talent going forward. England have looked the best they have in quite a while on a major tournament. Expect an entertaining encounter between the two.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...-final-colombia-england/
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
What are you're expectations for the 1/2 now when we know 1/4rs
France - Uruguay huge clash but maybe France are better and will take it
Brazil - Belgium I cant guess this one
Croatia - Russia This one should be easy for Croatia
Sweden - England After last night England shouldn't take more risks
Join: 2018/05/24 Messages: 14
FiloBetos wrote:

What are you're expectations for the 1/2 now when we know 1/4rs
France - Uruguay huge clash but maybe France are better and will take it
Brazil - Belgium I cant guess this one
Croatia - Russia This one should be easy for Croatia
Sweden - England After last night England shouldn't take more risks

France - Uruguay

Really depends about situation with Cavani and Suarez also who got injured in yesterday training. Of course he went back later but you never know when the injury can renew.

Brazil - Belgium

Just unpredictable for me and probable better to pick over total goals.

Croatia - Russia

No way Russia could qualify against Croatia I just can't imagine it. The Spain were terrible and they deserved to loose meanwhile Croatia playing fantastic football and and I see here big potential for them. Russia always struggle in attack because they don't have a high quality striker or playmaker.

Sweden - England

Super bus against young and with high potential England squad? Hmm I would prefer England and giving them a big chance here but everybody knows Sweden playing style and any ricochet
or own unlucky goal could turn over the game.
Join: 2011/11/19 Messages: 239 Thanks: 37
arv wrote:

France - Uruguay

Really depends about situation with Cavani and Suarez also who got injured in yesterday training. Of course he went back later but you never know when the injury can renew.

Brazil - Belgium

Croatia - Russia

No way Russia could qualify against Croatia I just can't imagine it. The Spain were terrible and they deserved to loose meanwhile Croatia playing fantastic football and and I see here big potential for them. Russia always struggle in attack because they don't have a high quality striker or playmaker.

Sweden - England

Super bus against young and with high potential England squad? Hmm I would prefer England and giving them a big chance here but everybody knows Sweden playing style and any ricochet

Wow, I would say the same about all the games that you wrote 😄 However, I only think we can take not only over from the game between Brazil and Belgium but also Belgium + handicap.
National teams the players who got yellow cards before the quarter finals

embeded-image
Cavani will not play against France.

ovaciondigital.com.uy/mu...a-cavani-descartado.html
Benzema wrote:

Cavani will not play against France.

ovaciondigital.com.uy/mu...a-cavani-descartado.html

It is sad because I think most of the football fans would like to see teams with the full squads not playing without their leaders. However, I wouldn't write them off even without Cavani
I think about BTTS from the game Brazil v Belgium but I can't decide about the first match... Uruguay will play without Cavani but still it will not be easy for France. What are your thoughts? Any ideas?
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Uruguay vs France PREVIEW

embeded-image

We’re approaching the latter stages in the knockouts and this time round we have Uruguay facing France in the first quarter final of the tournament. Both teams have finally started to reach their peak form and they are doing so at the right time. Uruguay have been pretty much unbreakable at the back and their strikers are clicking, whereas France have picked up a goal scoring form in R16 and it looks like they are ready to go all the way. It’s a fight for a place in the Semi Final and it will be a dog fight between two excellent sides.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...r-finals-uruguay-france/
arv wrote:

France - Uruguay

Brazil - Belgium

Croatia - Russia

Sweden - England

The first two matches went like I predicted. I mean Uruguay was without Cavani so there was value picking the France. And Brazil with Belgium as I expected unpredictable match but they were able to outscore over 2.5 total.

Nothing really changes in my opinion about todays matches. Maybe I just more comfortable with England.
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Sweden vs England PREVIEW

embeded-image

A match between one of the best underdog stories of the tournament in Sweden and a rejuvenated football nation in England. Sweden have already eliminated some of the best nations in the world on their way to the world cup and in the world cup and have shown to be playing their best football in over two decades. Meanwhile, England have reached their first quarter final since 06 and a nation who have suffered from many heart breaks are starting to truly believe. Will, Sweden knock off another big nation, or will England reach their first world cup Semi Final since 1990?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...r-finals-sweden-england/
arv wrote:

The first two matches went like I predicted. I mean Uruguay was without Cavani so there was value picking the France. And Brazil with Belgium as I expected unpredictable match but they were able to outscore over 2.5 total.

Nothing really changes in my opinion about todays matches. Maybe I just more comfortable with England.

I just think that we are not going to see many goals in both games because Russia as well as Sweden will try do defend 😁
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – Russia vs Croatia PREVIEW

embeded-image

Who would’ve expected this. The hosts Russia are in the QUARTER FINAL! And they’re facing up the dark horses Croatia who have pretty much lived up to that name. Russia have eliminated one of the best teams in Spain and the nation is truly starting to believe that Russia could pull off the impossible, meanwhile Croatia have been put to a serious test on their way into the quarters having to win a penalty shootout against Denmark. Croatia are the favourites here, but the way Russia have defied the odds you just wouldn’t dare putting a win past them in this encounter. Will Russia continue to shock the world or will Croatia put an end to this and repeat the glory of 98 by reaching the Semi Final?

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...r-finals-russia-croatia/
I think about BTTS, over 2.5 goals from the first semifinal, what do you think??
indree wrote:

I think about BTTS, over 2.5 goals from the first semifinal, what do you think??

I think the same as you. Both teams have a big potential when they are playing at attacking and they shouldn't end main time without scoring a goal. However, I think it is possible to try even over 3.5
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
With that potential France looks like a beast who are more hungry with every game.No Thomas Meunier for tonight's game and this will be a very big problem for Belgium. They conceded against Brazil (1), Japan (2) and even against Panama they were able to get 2 goals in to the net. Of course they had clean sheet against England but that game should be removed from any statistic and predictions for tonight's game. So only Panama were not able to score.
France could be without Samuel Umtiti but in this World Cup he had few very bad games so it's kinda risk having him in the lineup tonight with this huge game but we will see. I hope to see great football to watch and my prediction here both teams to score but odds already dropped down so need to wait live. Also France qualify for the final @1.80 Bet365 looks great.
Yeah, I also think that it is very real that both teams are going to score and we will see many goals because if one team scores, the other should risk and create chances. However, I am not sure that France will qualify for the final, so I will pass this option.
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 – France vs Belgium PREVIEW

embeded-image

And we’re into the Final Four. The Semi finals! It’s a match between two countries who are neighbours and with a World Cup Final on the line, that neighbourhood turns into a rivalry for 2 hours. France are looking to repeat the magic of 1998 while Belgium are looking to take the step they failed to take in 1986 and reach their first world cup final. Incredible talent on show involving Griezmann, Hazard, Mbappe, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Pogba and many more top quality players. It’s a legacy making game and these players know what this means, expect everything left on the line in an amazing encounter between two world class teams.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/fif...mi-final-france-belgium/