Select your timezone: Select

Which is your favorite NFL team for season 2009

Reply Subscribe
Zezima wrote:

Im excited the NFL season will start soon, it's a little more than 1 month but feels like ages. What are your preparations for NFL season 2009 ?

Which team is your favorite ?
Do you actively bet on teams ?
Are you expecting to make some good money betting on the NFL this season ?

I guess you cant expect to make cash before you see some results, but im still interested to see what you think.

Dallas cowboys. they are america's team. who could hate them?
Join: 2009/07/08 Messages: 5
targetguyy wrote:

Dallas cowboys. they are america's team. who could hate them?

I hate the cowboys, lets go eagles lol. philly is again on top of the nfc east looking for another deep run in the playoffs. it would be great to crush dallas on the final game of the regular season, last year was great crushing their chance at making the playoffs.
Join: 2009/03/07 Messages: 50
illphillllllll wrote:

I hate the cowboys, lets go eagles lol. philly is again on top of the nfc east looking for another deep run in the playoffs. it would be great to crush dallas on the final game of the regular season, last year was great crushing their chance at making the playoffs.

i hate the cowboys, lets go eagles lol. philly is again on top of the nfc east looking for another deep run in the playoffs. it would be great to crush dallas on the final game of the regular season, last year was great crushing their chance at making the playoffs.

i cant stand the cowboys either and who would a thunk a man from philly would like philly lol. just messin with ya seein i am from massachusetts its a given i am a patriot fan .[ even if they are sukin this yr ]
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
Zezima wrote:

Im excited the NFL season will start soon, it's a little more than 1 month but feels like ages. What are your preparations for NFL season 2009 ?

Which team is your favorite ?
Do you actively bet on teams ?
Are you expecting to make some good money betting on the NFL this season ?

I guess you cant expect to make cash before you see some results, but im still interested to see what you think.

Go Minnesota Vikings.
I do just a little football betting, way more on basketball and even soccer.
Since I bet so little in football, I have only won chump change.
Join: 2008/12/11 Messages: 117