Select your timezone: Select

Which is your favorite NFL team for season 2009

Reply Subscribe
Im excited the NFL season will start soon, it's a little more than 1 month but feels like ages. What are your preparations for NFL season 2009 ?

Which team is your favorite ?
Do you actively bet on teams ?
Are you expecting to make some good money betting on the NFL this season ?

I guess you cant expect to make cash before you see some results, but im still interested to see what you think.
Join: 2008/04/20 Messages: 59
Zezima wrote:

Im excited the NFL season will start soon, it's a little more than 1 month but feels like ages. What are your preparations for NFL season 2009 ?

I guess you cant expect to make cash before you see some results, but im still interested to see what you think.

To have a favorite NFL team can be a little tricky.. To be a fan of one means to hate the rival of that team.

I just watch the games as a neutral fan. 😄

(Dont forget to read our NFL Guide lots of great NFL information for free)
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

To have a favorite NFL team can be a little tricky.. To be a fan of one means to hate the rival of that team.

Hail to the REDSKINS😡! :-)

Don't bet money on them though....
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 47
Manne wrote:

Even whn thy sux, go panthrs
Join: 2009/01/04 Messages: 2
Zezima wrote:

I am so excited that football is here... i wait not so patiently from draft picks to the 1st pre-season game.. im a loyal Indianapolis Colts fan been there thru the bad and the KICK_AZZ miami superbowl win.. we r showing great on both sides so far this year... and im hoping that like fine wine.. we only get better with age.... Good luck to all ur teams... they may need it 😋😋
Join: 2008/03/15 Messages: 15
butterfly_kzz wrote:

I am so excited that football is here... i wait not so patiently from draft picks to the 1st pre-season game.. im a loyal Indianapolis Colts fan been there thru the bad and the KICK_AZZ miami superbowl win.. we r showing great on both sides so far this year... and im hoping that like fine wine.. we only get better with age.... Good luck to all ur teams... they may need it 😋😋

I love the Packers, but it hurts to see Brett playing for the vikings.
Join: 2009/10/17 Messages: 15
Rattler87 wrote:

GO SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 😡😡

I would bet on the Colts, Saints, Giants, and Vikings right now..they are all solid teams right now that can probably cover the spread every Sunday every week.

Superbowl is gonna be Colts and Saints.

Saints 24, Colts 17

GO DREW BREES !
Join: 2009/03/14 Messages: 15
Zezima wrote:

My favorite team is Giants.
Join: 2009/05/24 Messages: 12
lipser1970 wrote:

My favorite team is Giants.

Im a Broncos fan😡 Looking pretty good so far.
Join: 2009/06/15 Messages: 50
Rattler87 wrote:

Has to hurt even more that he threw 7 TDs and 0 Int and went 2-0 against the Packers. Thats what the organization gets for trying to push a legend out the door before he was ready.
Join: 2009/06/15 Messages: 50
ChrisJJJJ wrote:

Has to hurt even more that he threw 7 TDs and 0 Int and went 2-0 against the Packers. Thats what the organization gets for trying to push a legend out the door before he was ready.

Carolina panther fan here, look great one week horrible the next,win or lose im a fan
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote:

Carolina panther fan here, look great one week horrible the next,win or lose im a fan

Do I have to say😟? It is a embarrassment to admit this...Oakland:crying:crying:crying
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
ChrisJJJJ wrote:

Lifelong Bronco fan, so it's nice to see them doing OK this season after all th e offseason turmoil. Favorite this year has to be the Saints. Hope they win it all!
Join: 2009/01/15 Messages: 39
ChrisJJJJ wrote:

I am a huge Cowboy fan....Romo seems to be coming through this year, but I say it's all Miles. hee hee.

Watch football for fun, i do not bet on it .... yet ... if i'm ever interested i'll learn it! :thumbsup
Join: 2009/05/24 Messages: 72
smallteene wrote:

I am a huge Cowboy fan....Romo seems to be coming through this year, but I say it's all Miles. hee hee.

Watch football for fun, i do not bet on it .... yet ... if i'm ever interested i'll learn it! :thumbsup

when i was a little girl it was Saints, now i just go by matchups and pick who i like from there so depends on th game.
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 99
Manne wrote:

with that said,
I was a longtime "JohnElway" hater
(since the day, he said that he would play baseball, before he would play football for Baltimore)

I rooted for every team that played against him
needless to say, I was let down on many, many occassions
Elway, aggravated me, more than any other -BUT-
I eventually got over that, he was the finest quarterback of his era

The day that 'T.O.', pulled the sharpie from his sock
was the day, I turned off NFL football & I haven't watched a game at home again.
only at other places- because it was on & wasnt able to turn it off

to me, the NFL, is a business, full of Egos

I enjoy watching college football - now, thats a sport
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
ChrisJJJJ wrote:

I go with the patriots
Join: 2009/07/18 Messages: 6
stacknbricks wrote:

I go with the patriots

Bills i went to the games last week and loved it
Join: 2008/05/28 Messages: 42
floptowin wrote:

Bills i went to the games last week and loved it

Go Cowboy 😁
Join: 2009/12/05 Messages: 63
UrsuuL wrote:

Go Cowboy 😁