Select your timezone: Select

NBA 2017-18

Reply Subscribe
portevas wrote:

Unfortunately you were right about Celtics. Any tought's about Rockets - Warriors match? At the moment I still thinking

I don't know.. When I thought that Rockets can fight for these series, they lost the game at home. When I thought it is over they won away match and tied the result πŸ˜„ I don't want to guess which team is going to win tonight, maybe over
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Happy to see Rockets winning the crucial game but sad to see that Chris Paul got injury. If he will miss next game it could be disaster. I read that he really want's to play and feels ready for next game.
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
portevas wrote:

Happy to see Rockets winning the crucial game but sad to see that Chris Paul got injury. If he will miss next game it could be disaster. I read that he really want's to play and feels ready for next game.

And disaster came to the Rockets team. They scored only 25 points in the 2nd half I mean how this even possible in Conference final? Especially after brilliant 1st quarter.
embeded-image

Interesting fact: There will now be Game 7s in both the Eastern and Western Conference Finals for the first time since 1979!
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 583
Seems like we will have the same NBA finals between Warriors and Cavaliers.... πŸ˜•
portevas wrote:

Seems like we will have the same NBA finals between Warriors and Cavaliers.... πŸ˜•

I really wanted to see Rockets and Celtics in the final... However, I hope that maybe Rockets will be....
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - HOUSTON ROCKETS GAME PREVIEW

embeded-image

We've finally reached the tipping point of the series. Legacies on the line, biggest game of careers of James Harden, CP3, maybe even Kevin Durant as he's finally got it tough in Golden State and knows he can't afford to lose with the team that he has as it'd stain his legacy. We've seen drama throughout the series, Houston responded when they went down 1-2, Golden State responded when they went down 3-2 and we're trailing by 17 in Game 6. Now we're here, the pressure is on both teams to deliver.

James Harden/Kevin Durant

James Harden has not played great in this series, especilly recently, he can't afford to go down with a terrible performance as the media will crucify him, same goes for Kevin Durant, he's been a ball stopper and made some believe that he ruined the Warriors so if they lose tonight the blame will most likely go on Kevin Durant, the guy who joined a 73-9 team and if they lost it'd mean he had lost with a 73-9 team in the playoffs, how bad does that sound?

Steph Curry

Steph Curry has to show up as well, he's been in a game 7 2 years ago and will be seeking redemption as his last game 7 was absolutely horrendous. It absolutely is the biggest game of Chris Paul's 13 year career, whether he plays or not, it's questionable right now but I believe he'll find a way to get on the court and him being on the court alone could psychologically boost Houston massively.

Chris Paul

This could be the last chance for CP3 to win a ring as a star, I don't think he's gonna miss out on it. This series has been a bloodbath in some ways and We all expect the same tonight. Loser goes home, winner goes to the Finals. Will we see the kings of the NBA get knocked off their throne or will Houston crumble? We'll find out tonight.

Keys to the game:

Houston Rockets

It is absolutely crucial for Houston to make their shots tonight, Mike Dantoni tells them to take lots of threes and they are capable of doing so, their bench and role players are also absolutely key with players such as Eric Gordon Trevor Ariza PJ Tucker Gerald Green etc.. These dudes have to show up and make a few threes especially if Chris Paul decides not to play tonight. Houston's defense has to show up aswell because this Golden State team is an absolute freak on offense, they can demoralise you so easily so dudes like Tucker and Ariza have to be locking up like they've been doing for the most part of the series. If Houston make their shots and play defense they have a legit shot of winning this game, they have to do what they were doing in the 1st half of Game 6 for the whole game tonight and if they do that the crowd will get behind them and that should help them get through Game.

Golden State Warriors

Golden State simply HAVE TO MOVE THE BALL. They lost Games 4 and 5 because they Isolated KD way too much. KD seems to have slowed down Golden State's offense with his iso play and it has slightly ruined Steph's and Klay's game. Warriors went away from KD iso in Game 6 and it eventually paid off in the 2nd half when Klay and Steph absolutely went off. Steph Curry has to show up himself, throughout these playoffs he has not played well on the road for some reason. His scoring at home has been 28 28 35 28 29 while on the road he's been barely hitting 20 pts at times (19 23 18 16 22). Steph has to get his 3 point shot back on the road tonight. Klay Thompson also needs more shots tonight because he's been on fire the past two games. If Golden State move the ball, get away from isolation basketball and get good shots, it will be a long night for Houston.

Injury List:

Rockets - Chris Paul (Questionable)
Warriors - Andre Iguodala, Kevon Looney, Patrick McCaw (All Questionable)

FINAL Prediction:

Golden State Warriors 120-110 Houston Rockets

betblog.com/reviews/nba-finals-warriors-rockets/
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Thanks for review. Looking more in the future 😁

But talking about the game...Houston Rockets missed their 27 3pts shots in a row. It's impossible to win match against Warriors with this situation...So sad that we will see NBA finals where we already get -11.5 Warriors handicap for the first game. I don't see LeBron doing it again Warriors. My prediction 4-0, 4-1 for Warriors.
Steph Curry inspired an "unbelievable" second-half comeback as Warriors beat Houston Rockets 101-92.

Curry scored 27 points as Warriors overcame a 15-point deficit to triumph in game seven, securing a 4-3 series victory having won the last two games.

The Warriors won in 2015 and 2017, while the Cavs claimed the 2016 title.

"Basketball is a 48-minute game and no matter how badly we played, how many shots we missed, there's always time to turn it around," said point guard Curry.

"The second half was unbelievable. [We're] happy to be back in the finals."
portevas wrote:

Thanks for review. Looking more in the future 😁

But talking about the game...Houston Rockets missed their 27 3pts shots in a row. It's impossible to win match against Warriors with this situation...So sad that we will see NBA finals where we already get -11.5 Warriors handicap for the first game. I don't see LeBron doing it again Warriors. My prediction 4-0, 4-1 for Warriors.

I think the same and the sweep in the NBA finals this year looks pretty much. What do you think about upcoming game?
Join: 2015/02/26 Messages: 208
marchboy wrote:

I think the same and the sweep in the NBA finals this year looks pretty much. What do you think about upcoming game?

I think that Warriors should win the match easily and maybe I would also pick up GSW over. I don't think that Cavs can stop them because I thought that only Houston could have done it but they didn't make it. What are your thoughts?
Interesting fact: LeBron James: 1st in 62 YEARS + 6th EVER to reach 8 straight #NBAFinals
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
Did you hear that Chris Paul invited Lebron to join Rockets? What do you think? I can't imagine Lebron and Harden playing in the same team πŸ˜„
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
robii wrote:

Did you hear that Chris Paul invited Lebron to join Rockets? What do you think? I can't imagine Lebron and Harden playing in the same team πŸ˜„

I think there is no point to discuss about this topic at the moment because the NBA season isn't finished yet. The real information should be starting after the finals done. It's a sport and we should give credit to Cavaliers, sometimes unbelievable things happens in any of the pro sports. If Cavaliers would be able to win the rings I think then LeBron will stay in Cleveland.
portevas wrote:

Unfortunately you were right about Celtics. Any tought's about Rockets - Warriors match? At the moment I still thinking

So from now I can tell you some stuff there is a big value to bet for Kevin Durant to be MVP of the Finals, anyway, my final series prediction is 4-2 for Warriors 😁 Good luck
Join: 2018/05/17 Messages: 15
BOGOBET wrote:

So from now I can tell you some stuff there is a big value to bet for Kevin Durant to be MVP of the Finals, anyway, my final series prediction is 4-2 for Warriors 😁 Good luck

I can't see Cavaliers winning 2 games in the series. I mean they could be great team if the all players get involved more and would help LeBron to go on top but at the moment no good signs from them at all. Kevin Durant to be MVP looks very confident bet because his opponent just Steph Curry who doesn't have a problem to play as Durant 1st choice in offense.
portevas wrote:

I can't see Cavaliers winning 2 games in the series. I mean they could be great team if the all players get involved more and would help LeBron to go on top but at the moment no good signs from them at all. Kevin Durant to be MVP looks very confident bet because his opponent just Steph Curry who doesn't have a problem to play as Durant 1st choice in offense.

I totally agree with you. I can't imagine Cavs to win the title or to win 2 or 3 games of the series. I thought that Boston is going to stop them but they didn't. Lebron made what he could and this is it. I would like to see intrigue in the final but Lebron really needs a much bigger help from his teammates

Wow...
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
This is why LeBron should leave Cleveland or at least to urge Cavaliers management to make properly changes to be able stay in the contenders. Jr.Smith doing stupid things years by year and his stability it's just going down with every season.
jstbets wrote:

Wow...

β€œI knew it was tied,” Smith insisted after the overtime loss. β€œI thought we were going to take a timeout because I got the rebound. I’m pretty sure everybody didn’t think I was going to shoot it over K.D. right there . . . I saw K.D. standing right next to me. He already had [three] blocks, so I wasn’t trying to become the [fourth].”