Select your timezone: Select

NBA 2017-18

Reply Subscribe
NBA FINALS 2018 GAME 2

embeded-image

With one game into the NBA Finals, we’re already full of storylines. With Golden State controversially winning game 1 after OT 124-114, the Cavs have been very frustrated and feel like they got robbed and personally I agree, but they had opportunities to close. Game 1 was a very intense, close game and it seemed like the Cavs would win when they took the lead late 104-102 with a minute to go. However this is where the controversy began as KD was initially called for a charge and it got overturned into a block on LeBron giving KD 2 free throws. Now the call itself may have been right but the NBA referees broke the rules because you are only allowed to overturn the call if LeBron was inside the key which he hasn’t. Then LeBron answered with a two, Curry answered with an and one and then LeBron made a pass to George hill where he got fouled and missed one of the two free throws, but JR Smith got the rebound and had a chance to win the game, instead he stupidly dribbled the ball out thinking they had the lead and it led to OT. Warriors caught fire in Overtime and outscored the Cavs 17-7 with Klay and Green hitting big shots. LeBron dropped an incredible 51/8/8 and it wasn’t enough, Love had 21/13 and for the Warriors Steph had 29/6/9, KD 26/9/6 just on 8/22, Klay had 24 and Green dropped 13/11/9/5/3. After the game there was a scuffle that led to Tristan Thompson getting fined, also Kevin Love avoided suspension.

Read More - betblog.com/reviews/nba-...valiers-warriors-game-2/
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Golden State Warriors forward Andre Iguodala will miss a sixth straight game due to a left lateral leg contusion, Steve Kerr announced in Sunday's pre-game press conference.
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote:

Golden State Warriors forward Andre Iguodala will miss a sixth straight game due to a left lateral leg contusion, Steve Kerr announced in Sunday's pre-game press conference.

Nothing really changes unless you are betting over/under because he the main defense player. But the whole series and the NBA champions I think already known.
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
portevas wrote:

Nothing really changes unless you are betting over/under because he the main defense player. But the whole series and the NBA champions I think already known.

Yeah, it is true, I totally agree with you.. I think that Cavs had a chance to keep the intrigue of these series when they could have won the first game but they didn't. There is no chance to win the final after they are down 2-0 against GSW.
Just need to wait that Igodoula would play and we can grab the total under for this game. I thinking about under also without him but with him the selection would be perfect.
Adrian Wojnarowski stated that Toronto President Masai Ujiri interviewed Zalgris (Lithuania) coach Sarunas Jasikevicius for the Raptors head coaching job, league sources tell ESPN. Jasikevicius is a young EuroLeague coaching star and former NBA player.

I don't believe that this can happen but what do you think guys?
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
robii wrote:

Adrian Wojnarowski stated that Toronto President Masai Ujiri interviewed Zalgris (Lithuania) coach Sarunas Jasikevicius for the Raptors head coaching job, league sources tell ESPN. Jasikevicius is a young EuroLeague coaching star and former NBA player.

I don't believe that this can happen but what do you think guys?

Everything could happen and I believe that the next team who will be coached by Sarunas Jasikevicius will be NBA team. But unfortunately I think that this not gonna happen this summer.
embeded-image

Champions are clear so MVP too? Seems that is 100% clear after tonight's game 😁
portevas wrote:

embeded-image

Champions are clear so MVP too? Seems that is 100% clear after tonight's game 😁

Yeah, it is clear after tonight and it is sad because I wanted to see more intrique in the final. However, we know even before the start of the series that probably this is going to happen
NBA FINALS 2018 GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS-CLEVELAND CAVALIERS GAME 4 PREVIEW

embeded-image

Déjà vu. I think that’s the best way to describe what happened in these finals so far. Kevin Durant hitting a dagger three from basically the same spot, slightly deeper than last year to put the Warriors ahead 3-0. In these finals so far we’ve had three close games we could say although Game 2 ended up being a 19 pts warriors win but the Cavs stayed in it until Curry went off. In Game 1 we saw an intense battle at the oracle, where the Cavs blew the game late and failed to win despite Bron’s 51/8/8 game, while The Warriors made their threes and won it in OT with Klay getting hot. In Game two it was a much more straight forward game for GS, they took the lead early and didn’t really look back although the Cavs threatened to erase the deficit until Steph went off making 5 threes in the 4th and breaking the NBA Finals record with 9 altogether in Game 2 as the Warriors went on to win 122-103. In Game 3 the Cavs started off hot, Bron was balling and his supporting cast was showing up until KD completely went berzerk and the Warriors stole the game. With Curry shooting 3/16 (1/10 from 3) and him and Klay shooting a combined 7/27, you wouldn’t have thought that the Warriors would win at the Q, but Kevin Durant dropped an unbelievable 43/13/7 game, hitting shots from everywhere, setting up his teammates and rebounding like a man possessed. That KD performance was the best we’ve ever seen by the guy and it really showed that he’s built for moments like these. With the Cavs losing two of the three games heartbreakingly, the question is how much do they have in them mentally to get at least one? KD is the front runner for FMVP, but we can’t count out Steph yet. People have said that Bron deserves it but does he really after failing to close two games and possibly being swept? Surely we have to reward winning and so far KD is the guy.

Read more - betblog.com/previews/nba...valiers-warriors-game-4/
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Well done by GSW to win the series by 4:0. However, I think the first game decided the champions of the NBA this season. I really hope that we are going to see some changes in the next season and other teams in the final or at least a bigger fight
2018 NBA Awards Complete List of Winners

embeded-image

Kia NBA Most Valuable Player

[WINNER] James Harden, Houston Rockets

Kia NBA Rookie of the Year

[WINNER] Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers

Kia NBA Sixth Man Award

[WINNER] Lou Williams, LA Clippers

Kia NBA Defensive Player of the Year

[WINNER] Rudy Gobert, Utah Jazz

Kia NBA Most Improved Player

[WINNER] Victor Oladipo, Indiana Pacers

NBA Coach of the Year

[WINNER] Dwane Casey, Toronto Raptors

NBA Basketball Executive of the Year

[WINNER] Daryl Morey, Houston Rockets

NBA Sportsmanship Award

[WINNER] Kemba Walker, Charlotte Hornets

Sager Strong Award

[WINNER] Dikembe Mutombo

Lifetime Achievement Award

[WINNER] Oscar Robertson

Twyman-Stokes Teammate of the Year Award

[WINNER] Jamal Crawford, Minnesota Timberwolves

NBA Cares Community Assist Award

[WINNER] Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors

Play of the Year

[WINNER] Clutch Shot of the Year -- Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James

Clutch Shot of the Year

[WINNER] Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James

Dunk of the Year

[WINNER] Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo

Block of the Year

[WINNER] New Orleans Pelicans' Anthony Davis

Assist of the Year

Handler of the Year

[WINNER] Boston Celtics' Kyrie Irving

Best Style

[WINNER] Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook

Hustle Award

[WINNER] Amir Johnson, Philadelphia 76ers
Johnson does the dirty work.

All-NBA First Team

Anthony Davis, Pelicans
Kevin Durant, Warriors
James Harden, Rockets
LeBron James, Cavaliers
Damian Lillard, Blazers

NBA All-Rookie Team

Kyle Kuzma, Lakers
Lauri Markkanen, Bulls
Donovan Mitchell, Jazz
Ben Simmons, 76ers
Jayson Tatum, Celtics

NBA All-Defensive Team

Rudy Gobert, Jazz
Anthony Davis, Pelicans
Victor Oladipo, Pacers
Jrue Holiday, Pelicans
Robert Covington, 76ers
portevas wrote:

2018 NBA Awards Complete List of Winners

embeded-image

Kia NBA Most Valuable Player

[WINNER] James Harden, Houston Rockets

Kia NBA Rookie of the Year

[WINNER] Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers

Kia NBA Sixth Man Award

[WINNER] Lou Williams, LA Clippers

Kia NBA Defensive Player of the Year

[WINNER] Rudy Gobert, Utah Jazz

Kia NBA Most Improved Player

[WINNER] Victor Oladipo, Indiana Pacers

NBA Coach of the Year

[WINNER] Dwane Casey, Toronto Raptors

NBA Basketball Executive of the Year

[WINNER] Daryl Morey, Houston Rockets

NBA Sportsmanship Award

[WINNER] Kemba Walker, Charlotte Hornets

Sager Strong Award

[WINNER] Dikembe Mutombo

Lifetime Achievement Award

[WINNER] Oscar Robertson

Twyman-Stokes Teammate of the Year Award

[WINNER] Jamal Crawford, Minnesota Timberwolves

NBA Cares Community Assist Award

[WINNER] Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors

Play of the Year

[WINNER] Clutch Shot of the Year -- Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James

Clutch Shot of the Year

Dunk of the Year

[WINNER] Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo

Block of the Year

[WINNER] New Orleans Pelicans' Anthony Davis

Assist of the Year

Handler of the Year

[WINNER] Boston Celtics' Kyrie Irving

Best Style

[WINNER] Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook

Hustle Award

[WINNER] Amir Johnson, Philadelphia 76ers
Johnson does the dirty work.

All-NBA First Team

Anthony Davis, Pelicans
Kevin Durant, Warriors
James Harden, Rockets
LeBron James, Cavaliers
Damian Lillard, Blazers

NBA All-Rookie Team

Kyle Kuzma, Lakers
Lauri Markkanen, Bulls
Donovan Mitchell, Jazz
Ben Simmons, 76ers
Jayson Tatum, Celtics

NBA All-Defensive Team

Rudy Gobert, Jazz
Anthony Davis, Pelicans
Victor Oladipo, Pacers
Jrue Holiday, Pelicans
Robert Covington, 76ers

Harden really deserved to become the MVP
indree wrote:

Harden really deserved to become the MVP

I mean if we are talking about Most Valuable Player I pretty sure that it could be LeBron James because he gives and could give the most impact on any other team but this MVP are more based on individual statistics and most points scoring so on this I 100 percentage agree that he deserved it.