Select your timezone: Select

NBA 2017-18

Reply Subscribe
brexit wrote:

Can't see Jazz loosing their crucial game at home. They had a 25 points lead and it shows the capability of the team. Home advantage is a very big boost for any of the team. No one wants to play in Utah on a road. I see more value on Jazz handicap

You were right. Utah is playing so well and they definitely deserved to win these series. We will see a great fight between Jazz and Rockets.
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
I think that Boston is going to win the last game of the series tonight. So, it is worth to pick up Celtics - handicap but teams should also score many points, so one of my choices would be over too. I am surprised how Pelicans played in the previous series, they should fight hard against GSW too. I don't think that they will lose by many points.
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 583
mall89 wrote:

I think that Boston is going to win the last game of the series tonight. So, it is worth to pick up Celtics - handicap but teams should also score many points, so one of my choices would be over too. I am surprised how Pelicans played in the previous series, they should fight hard against GSW too. I don't think that they will lose by many points.

Interesting how far they can come now. What makes them very top team and contender is defense.

Meanwhile I didn't expect that easy win for Warriors but probably no ones too.

Maybe I will share later some picks for today's games.
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
LeBron Breaks All-Time Playoff Steals Record

Add another record to the career of LeBron James.

On Sunday, the 15-year veteran became the leader in postseason steals during Game 7 of the Cavaliers’ first-round battle with the Indiana Pacers.

James got his latest theft in the second quarter, surpassing Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen on the all-time list. James finished Sunday’s victory sitting at 399.

Pippen had 395 steals in 208 postseason games. James broke the record in his 237th game.

Manu Ginobili (10th overall) is second among active players at 292. Dwayne Wade (13th) is third among active players with 273.
Rockets won the first game against Jazz by 14 points. I think they should win tonight again by so many points. So it is worth to take Rockets over or - handicap.
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 583
mall89 wrote:

Rockets won the first game against Jazz by 14 points. I think they should win tonight again by so many points. So it is worth to take Rockets over or - handicap.

You were wrong. However, I am impressed how Utah is playing at the moment. We will have one more great series here. Toronto had great chance to win the first game but they didn't make it. This time should be different. I don't believe that Cavs will be up by 2:0 after this match. So, it is worth to take Toronto - handicap.
indree wrote:

You were wrong. However, I am impressed how Utah is playing at the moment. We will have one more great series here. Toronto had great chance to win the first game but they didn't make it. This time should be different. I don't believe that Cavs will be up by 2:0 after this match. So, it is worth to take Toronto - handicap.

I think that both teams Raptors and Celtics should win confidently tonight. Toronto should play much better this time while Boston should win these series 4:2 or 4:1
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
robii wrote:

I think that both teams Raptors and Celtics should win confidently tonight. Toronto should play much better this time while Boston should win these series 4:2 or 4:1

Wow, I really didn't expect that Toronto is going to play so poorly in playoffs. I didn't think that they are going to be down by 2:0
indree wrote:

Wow, I really didn't expect that Toronto is going to play so poorly in playoffs. I didn't think that they are going to be down by 2:0

Years by years but Raptors still choking as always very sad
portevas wrote:

Years by years but Raptors still choking as always very sad

Yeah, it is true but I thought that finally this time it will be different. Even Pacers played and fought better against Cavs...
I don’t believe that Cleveland is going to win so confidently. I think it is worth to take Raptors +handicap or even victory because 3 defeats in a row would be a disaster and the end of these series and the season.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Philadelphia 76ers - Boston Celtics

Philadelphia 76ers will against Boston Celtics in match NBA Basketball playoff. My prediction this match would be won for Philadelphia 76ers with margin score minimal 7 ball due to Philadelphia have good record in every match home. Philadelphia can won in 3 match and 2 match is lose. Meanwhile, Boston Celtics on last 5 match in away that Boston only have won in 1 match and 4 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction on this match Philadelphia would be won due to Philadelphia more strong in every match home. Moreover, in this playoff Philadelphia already lose with score 0-3 and surely this match Philadelphia will rise up.

PICK: PHILADELPHIA 76ERS (-6.5) @1.909 10/10

betblog.com/picks/457623...hia-76ers-boston-celtics
portevas wrote:

Philadelphia 76ers - Boston Celtics

Philadelphia 76ers will against Boston Celtics in match NBA Basketball playoff. My prediction this match would be won for Philadelphia 76ers with margin score minimal 7 ball due to Philadelphia have good record in every match home. Philadelphia can won in 3 match and 2 match is lose. Meanwhile, Boston Celtics on last 5 match in away that Boston only have won in 1 match and 4 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction on this match Philadelphia would be won due to Philadelphia more strong in every match home. Moreover, in this playoff Philadelphia already lose with score 0-3 and surely this match Philadelphia will rise up.

PICK: PHILADELPHIA 76ERS (-6.5) @1.909 10/10

betblog.com/picks/457623...hia-76ers-boston-celtics

I agree with you. 76ers lost the last two games by not so many points and I don't think that the result of these series is going to be 4-0. They don't deserve this. They are playing well and they can win tonight. However, I am not sure about such handicap but good luck
indree wrote:

I agree with you. 76ers lost the last two games by not so many points and I don't think that the result of these series is going to be 4-0. They don't deserve this. They are playing well and they can win tonight. However, I am not sure about such handicap but good luck

I still believe in 76ers comeback and I will go with them again
portevas wrote:

I still believe in 76ers comeback and I will go with them again

2.00 odds for 76ers for me worth to try so I already wrote the prediction for this game betblog.com/picks/457757...ltics-philadelphia-76ers . I pretty sure that odds before the game should me equal. Also because I see 76ers as a favorite the value choice is over 204.5 total because the key to win this game and the whole series for 76ers need to be more aggresive and simply outscored Celtics. Of course easy to tell hard to make it but I already made the decisions so good luck who will together with me.
I like how 76ers team is playing this season. I think they will fight hard in these series again and they will not give up. It is worth to take Philadelphia +handicap or if you are not afraid, you can also take 76ers victory. Good luck
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
robii wrote:

I like how 76ers team is playing this season. I think they will fight hard in these series again and they will not give up. It is worth to take Philadelphia +handicap or if you are not afraid, you can also take 76ers victory. Good luck

Unfortunately the last minute of the game 76ers lost because lack of experience. But they have bright future and they will grow together for sure. They should not be sad and to take this series lost for an advantage in the future. Boston Celtics really deserves all applause but they again will be underdogs in the all series game so it's pretty fun 😄
portevas wrote:

Unfortunately the last minute of the game 76ers lost because lack of experience. But they have bright future and they will grow together for sure. They should not be sad and to take this series lost for an advantage in the future. Boston Celtics really deserves all applause but they again will be underdogs in the all series game so it's pretty fun 😄

Yeah, I feel sorry for them but this is sport and this is what happens.. 😁 Boston really deserves to be there and we will see how they are going to play against next opponent
Celtics - Cavaliers

First game of the series and after the odds movement I considering to bet on Celtics as they have much better defense and I see this as a key for tonight's game. Cavaliers had problems with pacers when the game was more about defense, meanwhile we saw how series could end in 4-0 zero when you can't stop LeBron and trying to outscore them. Celtics deserved to be in eastern final so you cannot underestimate them against any of the NBA team especially when they playing in TD Garden.

So my pick Boston Celtics ML @2.12 Pinnacle
portevas wrote:

Celtics - Cavaliers

First game of the series and after the odds movement I considering to bet on Celtics as they have much better defense and I see this as a key for tonight's game. Cavaliers had problems with pacers when the game was more about defense, meanwhile we saw how series could end in 4-0 zero when you can't stop LeBron and trying to outscore them. Celtics deserved to be in eastern final so you cannot underestimate them against any of the NBA team especially when they playing in TD Garden.

So my pick Boston Celtics ML @2.12 Pinnacle

I agree with you this time. Cavs played poorly against Pacers but they were lucky to win the series. They won against Raptors because they played tragically in the playoffs once again. I think that Boston is a team which can win the series against Cavs, good luck