NBA 2017-18

Reply Subscribe
Team format was good idea but talking about the game it was boring they all were kept shooting from the 3point line.
Quote
0
It is so good to know that we will have so many games tonight
Quote
1
Knicks team is playing poorly without Porzingis and they will not have a chance against Celtics tonight.
Quote
0
Spurs won the last quarter against Cavs by 14 points and won the game by 16
Quote
0
mall89 wrote:

Spurs won the last quarter against Cavs by 14 points and won the game by 16

It looks like the last quarter decided the winner of the match
Quote
0
indree wrote:

It looks like the last quarter decided the winner of the match

Spurs just played more like team
Quote
0
Mavericks team is going to play against Pacers tonight, this match should be interesting
Quote
0
indree wrote:

Mavericks team is going to play against Pacers tonight, this match should be interesting

Pacers won their last 4 games in a row, so I think they can win against Mavericks too
Quote
0
GSW easy won against Knicks they again killed with 3pts
Quote
0
Bulls should recover against Charlote at this night
Quote
0
mall89 wrote:

Pacers won their last 4 games in a row, so I think they can win against Mavericks too

But they didn't, well played by Mavericks
Quote
0
What a performance by Wade this night, true star
Quote
0
MVP

Quote
3
Daaamn I don't want to be Wesley Johnson 😄
Quote
0
portevas wrote:

Daaamn I don't want to be Wesley Johnson 😄

Me too 😄 😄
Quote
0
We will have many games tonight, the match between Magic and Pistons should be very interesting
Quote
0
We will have a great match between Rockets and Celtics tonight and I think Celtics will fight until the end
Quote
0
makafutka wrote:

MVP

I feel sorry for him 😄
Quote
0
Hawks and Suns fought until the end for the victory, what a game between outsiders of the league
Quote
0
Valanciunas reached double-double tonight. He scored 18 points and took 13 rebounds
Quote
0