NBA 2017-18

Reply Subscribe
And Clippers are gone 😕

Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley and Boban Marjanovic have all been traded to the Clippers.

The Pistons are also sending a first-round and a second-round draft pick for Blake Griffin, Willie Reed and Brice Johnson. Harris could slide right into the starting small forward role alongside Danilo Gallinari (glute) once he's healthy and could see a bump in value with this move since the Clippers have limited firepower. On the other hand, this could be bad news down the stretch if the Clippers scrap their playoff hunt and embrace the tank.

Sources: Clippers will continue to pursue packages of young players and picks in talks for DeAndre Jordan and Lou Williams.
Quote
1
John Wall will not play 6 weeks because of the injury and he will have to miss NBA All-Star Game
Quote
0
indree wrote:

John Wall will not play 6 weeks because of the injury and he will have to miss NBA All-Star Game

Always sad to hear about good players got injured. Altough there is no big difference in all star game especially when there is so much alternative choice
Quote
0
Benzema wrote:

Always sad to hear about good players got injured. Altough there is no big difference in all star game especially when there is so much alternative choice

I agree, All-Star game is not the most important thing but it is sad that he got injured anyway
Quote
0
Bulls traded Mirotic to New Orleans Pelicans. What do you think?
Quote
0
mall89 wrote:

Bulls traded Mirotic to New Orleans Pelicans. What do you think?

He wanted to leave the team, so I was not surprised and finally it happened
Quote
0
Any tought's for tonight NBA?

Raptors - Celtics

I'm really considering to take Celtics as the odds are a little bit high for me personal. Raptors are terrific at home this season but when they played at home vs defensive minded teams they struggled always or had very close game. Also Irving coming back and I think they have a good opportunity at least to fight until the final whistle. So my pick would be Celtics +5 and Celtics ML.

Magic - Cavaliers

It's hard to say anything new especially about Cavaliers because they always have big attention not just from their fans but all around NBA. But it's all about Magic. They are overperforming in the last games why opponents teams usually struggling and that's the main reason of their previous good results. I just cannot imagine another game with 50% shooting from long range. So my pick would be Cavaliers -6.5 and -3.5 HT

Lakers - Suns

In my opinion Lakers are not that crazy basketball playing team and their opponents tonight Suns who are without Booker and some others players who can be the key of the play. Without Booker they will have such a problem on offense and these situation with them are let me to play with total under 218 or individual Suns under 104.5
Quote
0
We will have a great match between Raptors and Celtics tonight!
Quote
0
Porzingis got injured when he landed awkwardly after a dunk in the second quarter. Knicks lost the game against Bucks 89-103
Quote
0
faster wrote:

We will have a great match between Raptors and Celtics tonight!

Celtics didn't have a chance in this game 😁
Quote
0
robii wrote:

Celtics didn't have a chance in this game 😁

Yeah but we have more interesting results from tonight's games. For example, Cleveland was smashed again and this time by Magic 116-98. GSW lost against OKC by 20 points
Quote
0
What a game between Cavs and Timberwolves... Cavs won by 2 points but the result is 140-138 :o
Quote
0
Dwyane Wade is going to play for Miami Heat again
Quote
0
jstbets wrote:

Dwyane Wade is going to play for Miami Heat again

Isaiah Thomas also left Cavs and will play in Lakers
Quote
0
Trade summary:

Pelicans get - Nikola Mirotic
Bulls get - Omer Asik, Tony Allen

Cavs get - Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance
Lakers get - Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye

Cavs get - Rodney Hood, George Hill
Jazz get - Jae Crowder, Derrick Rose
Kings get - Joe Johnson

Grizzlies get - Brice Johnson
Pistons get - James Ennis

Hornets get - Willy Hernangomez
Knicks get - Johnny O'Bryant

Raptors get - Malachi Richardson
Kings get - Bruno Caboclo

Nuggets get - Devin Harris
Knicks get - Emmanuel Mudiay
Mavs get - Doug McDermott

Pistons get - Jameer Nelson
Bulls get - Willie Reed

Heat get - Luke Babbitt
Hawks get - Okaro White

Pelicans get - Rashad Vaughn
Nets get - Dante Cunningham

There are still plenty of buyouts and traded players could be released, so in upcoming month we should see more changes in rosters
Quote
1
makafutka wrote:

Trade summary:

Pelicans get - Nikola Mirotic
Bulls get - Omer Asik, Tony Allen

Cavs get - Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance
Lakers get - Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye

Cavs get - Rodney Hood, George Hill
Jazz get - Jae Crowder, Derrick Rose
Kings get - Joe Johnson

Grizzlies get - Brice Johnson
Pistons get - James Ennis

Hornets get - Willy Hernangomez
Knicks get - Johnny O'Bryant

Raptors get - Malachi Richardson
Kings get - Bruno Caboclo

Nuggets get - Devin Harris
Knicks get - Emmanuel Mudiay
Mavs get - Doug McDermott

Pistons get - Jameer Nelson
Bulls get - Willie Reed

Heat get - Luke Babbitt
Hawks get - Okaro White

Pelicans get - Rashad Vaughn
Nets get - Dante Cunningham

There are still plenty of buyouts and traded players could be released, so in upcoming month we should see more changes in rosters

Thank you for the all information in one message!
Quote
1
Miami get Wade , that good for fans
Quote
1
Lebron didnt left Cavs, i heard he want to
Quote
0
FOX wrote:

Lebron didnt left Cavs, i heard he want to

I heard the rumors that he would join GSW but I don't believe
Quote
0
Warriors will play against Spurs tonight. Can't wait to see this game which should be very interesting
Quote
0