Select your timezone: Select

UEFA: Champions League 2018/19

Reply Subscribe
LukasLAL824 wrote:

Ridiculous finish by Ronaldo

embeded-image
Quote
0


Worst penalty call ever 😄
Quote
0
And that's the reason why we need VAR whatever it's disturbing the whole game. You just could not watch these parody type action from the players and especially when they get rewarded for penalty. I think everybody want's the right plays and the well deserved wins from any of the team.
Quote
2
arv wrote:

And that's the reason why we need VAR whatever it's disturbing the whole game. You just could not watch these parody type action from the players and especially when they get rewarded for penalty. I think everybody want's the right plays and the well deserved wins from any of the team.

Yes, I agree with you 😁 I also think that we need VAR for such moments, especially if it something like this happens in knock out stages.. Of course, this technology should be improved but we need it for sure
Quote
1
Neymar will miss the game against Liverpool, meanwhile Mbappe bruises shoulder.

The odds for for PSG - Liverpool game at the moment looks

embeded-image

I will wait with news about Mbappe but for now I'm considering taking Liverpool DNB as the draw for PSG are good result especially when their last group match will be against Zvezda.
Quote
1
arv wrote:

Neymar will miss the game against Liverpool, meanwhile Mbappe bruises shoulder.

The odds for for PSG - Liverpool game at the moment looks

embeded-image

I will wait with news about Mbappe but for now I'm considering taking Liverpool DNB as the draw for PSG are good result especially when their last group match will be against Zvezda.

Tuchel has just confirmed that he believes Neymar will be fit for the Liverpool match on Wednesday
Quote
0
UEFA CL: JUVENTUS VS VALENCIA MATCH BETTING PREVIEW

embeded-image

Juventus will seek to clinch a spot in the knockout stages as they host a Valencia side that have shown some good form recently. Juventus should’ve already clinched the spot in the next round but a shocking 5 minutes where they let a 1-0 lead slip and lost 1-2 to Man Utd meant that Juve are still not through, however as little as a draw is enough for them to advance. Juve have bounced back well after losing to united winning back to back games and will feel confident about their chances against a team that they already beat away from home with TEN men. For Valencia this is a MUST win otherwise they’d need Young Boys to get something at Old Trafford and that’s just unlikely. Valencia have won 3 straight games so they’ll be hoping that they can build on that form and get a surprise win here.

More - betblog.com/previews/ucl...a-match-betting-preview/
Quote
0
UEFA CL: AS ROMA VS REAL MADRID MATCH BETTING PREVIEW

embeded-image

AS Roma host Real Madrid in a game between two clubs who are in great position in the group and could even both advance to the next round come end of the night. Despite the domestic struggles this season for both clubs, these clubs have played well in Europe and are currently tied with 9 pts for 1st place and have a 5 pt edge over 3rd placed CSKA Moscow meaning that CSKA failing to win would be enough for both clubs to advance however the 1st place is also still in play and with Real winning the first fixture 3-0, Roma will seek to bounce back and get a win of their own and same can be said for Madrid who need to restore pride after being destroyed by Eibar at the weekend 3-0.

More - betblog.com/previews/ucl...d-match-betting-preview/
Quote
0
Looks like Neymar and Mbappe would play crucial match against Liverpool.
Quote
0
XI: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Shaw, Fred, Matic, Fellaini, Lingard, Martial, Rashford

Subs: Romero, Bailly, Andreas, Mata, McTominay, Pogba, Lukaku


With these lineup looks worth taking Martial anytime Goalscorer in Bet365 with @2.10 odds. The guy is in his best form at the moment. Scored 6 goals in the last 8 matches.
Quote
0
OFFICIAL: Thomas Tuchel confirms that Neymar and Kylian Mbappe are both fit to start against Liverpool in the Champions League tomorrow.
Quote
0
14’ Hoffenheim 0-1 Shakhtar
15’ Hoffenheim 0-2 Shakhtar
17’ Hoffenheim 1-2 Shakhtar

WILD
Quote
0
Sport24 wrote:

14’ Hoffenheim 0-1 Shakhtar
15’ Hoffenheim 0-2 Shakhtar
17’ Hoffenheim 1-2 Shakhtar

WILD

2-2
Quote
0
Looool what a mistake by Roma
Quote
0
arv wrote:

OFFICIAL: Thomas Tuchel confirms that Neymar and Kylian Mbappe are both fit to start against Liverpool in the Champions League tomorrow.

Glad they’re playing, need all the stars to play these type of games
Quote
0
Real are playing wonderful football, but Roma are sooo open, need another goal at least
Quote
0
Fellaini really just scored a 90th min winner to send United through.. 😄
Quote
0
free-picks wrote:

Fellaini really just scored a 90th min winner to send United through.. 😄

Damn I was hoping for a draw so the Valencia united game had something to play for
Quote
0
Juve kept yet another clean sheet, can’t helieve the odds for an under against Valencia was 2.18..
Quote
0
Mourinho’s celebration hahaha 😄

Quote
0