Select your timezone: Select

bwin

Reply Subscribe
All questions about bwin in this post (prizes, bonus, mistakes, questions/answers, help/guide).

More about bwin.
Register and get prizes here.
bwin bet list
bwin this account top up with this Skrill (ex Moneybookers)

embeded-image
Join: 2007/10/12 Messages: 1
Hello, what about the feedback about Bwin? Are they quick to transfer the money you won to your account?

Bwin bet list
More about Bwin
Join: 2011/06/19 Messages: 1
Basile Wrote:

Hello, what about the feedback about Bwin? Are they quick to transfer the money you won to your account?

There were topics on Bwin and using it
I've heard that the feedback isn't bad. They recently bought some big markets and they keep expanding their business and services.
More on bwin here: http://www.betblog.com/lazybos/bwin/
Join: 2011/03/27 Messages: 105 Thanks: 24 Phone: LT
Does anybody know about Bwin limits? If I bet € 50–100 won't I face limits?
Join: 2012/04/13 Messages: 1 Phone: LT
They are quick to limit 😁 And then you will have to write them a long explanation. I came here to Bet365 and have no problems with limist.
Join: 2012/12/24 Messages: 3 Thanks: 39
Vidicius2 Wrote:

Does anybody know how to transfer money to my bank account? 😄

Enter information as follows:
Currency:
Bank Country:
Bank Name:
Bank/Branch Address:
Account Holder Name:
Account Number:
SWIFT CODE (bic):
IBAN Code:
Hey, I have this question. Let's say I win money. Would I be able to transfer them to my bank account without any moneybookers and so on? Just straight to my bank account.
Join: 2012/01/14 Messages: 1
Maribo Wrote:

Hey, I have this question. Let's say I win money. Would I be able to transfer them to my bank account without any moneybookers and so on? Just straight to my bank account.

If you have a credit card then yes, but I wouldn't suggest this, because of taxes.
keturi Wrote:

Maybe anyone knows why Bwin doesn't answer my emails? Or maybe they are just very busy? 😄 They haven't confirmed my ID yet, I need to send my information repeatedly. But they take my money very easily 😄

I sent them my passport photo, but it's been two days and they still haven't confirmed me. Do I need to send them bank statements or something?
Join: 2013/03/05 Messages: 1
Efectaz Wrote:

I sent them my passport photo, but it's been two days and they still haven't confirmed me. Do I need to send them bank statements or something?

If they ask, then yes. They have a very long confirmation support. You need to wait for a few days. If you need it quicker, call them.
Join: 2009/07/19 Messages: 8
Hello, I have this problem. I opened an account on Bwin, transfered money and today I can't login to my profile. They write: We regret to inform that your account has been closed. Does anybody know what it is?
Join: 2011/12/10 Messages: 1
It's been a day since my win, but no money yet. Do I need to call the support or I can wait?
Join: 2013/05/13 Messages: 1
Domse777 Wrote:

Hello, I have this problem. I opened an account on Bwin, transfered money and today I can't login to my profile. They write: We regret to inform that your account has been closed. Does anybody know what it is?

I've had many problems with Bwin, when I won money and when I wanted to cash them. There were no money on Bwin, but also no in my bank account. Then I called the support, my money appeared on Bwin again, but I couldn't use them. After a while I got a notification that my account is closed 😄
Join: 2013/06/08 Messages: 1 Thanks: 6
But is on Bwin any better than anywhere else?
Join: 2013/11/01 Messages: 1 Thanks: 10
BWIN promotions and bonuses

Bwin regularly offers bonuses and promotions. Subscriber to newsletters, be sure to read BWIN messages. If you are already BWIN client, you still will get bonuses and promotions.
Important: To ensure everything goes smoothly when you participate, always read the terms and conditions described in the promotional offer.
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2754
I forget my user ID, what I can to do?
Join: 2015/01/31 Messages: 156
idlepick Wrote:

I forget my user ID, what I can to do?

You need to send a message to customer support specifying your first and surname, your residential address, your date of birth, and the e-mail address listed in your bwin account
Hi 4 all, I have question, my address has changed, so how can I update my address?
Join: 2015/02/26 Messages: 208
marchboy Wrote:

Hi 4 all, I have question, my address has changed, so how can I update my address?

If you want to update the country or adress settings, you need just upload or fax your current confirmation of residence form or a utility bill. The copy or scan of the document have to be not too dark to read and size of the attachment not bigger than 5MB.