Select your timezone: Select

UFC 104 Machida vs. Shogun 10/24/2009

Reply Subscribe
In May, Lyoto Machida electrified the mixed martial arts world with a stirring knockout of Rashad Evans. On Saturday, October 24th, “The Dragon” will make the first defense of his UFC light heavyweight crown in the main event of UFC 104 against former PRIDE star Mauricio “Shogun” Rua, who is coming off back-to-back knockouts of Chuck Liddell and Mark Coleman.

Who do you think will win? Machida(UFC) or Shogun(Pride)

Also on the card is my boy Spencer "The King" Fisher from my hometown of Cashiers, North Carolina now fighting out of Bettendorf, Iowa. Fighting Joe "Daddy" Stevenson.
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

In May, Lyoto Machida electrified the mixed martial arts world with a stirring knockout of Rashad Evans. On Saturday, October 24th, “The Dragon” will make the first defense of his UFC light heavyweight crown in the main event of UFC 104 against former PRIDE star Mauricio “Shogun” Rua, who is coming off back-to-back knockouts of Chuck Liddell and Mark Coleman.

Also on the card is my boy Spencer "The King" Fisher from my hometown of Cashiers, North Carolina now fighting out of Bettendorf, Iowa. Fighting Joe "Daddy" Stevenson.

I think we all know who is going win that fight machida is he is just 2 deadly he has a 1 hit wonder who do u think is going 2 win
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
sasquatch01 wrote:

I think we all know who is going win that fight machida is he is just 2 deadly he has a 1 hit wonder who do u think is going 2 win

I put my vote in for Machida...dude is just in the zone....you can't hit him. Can't beat a man you can't touch
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

I put my vote in for Machida...dude is just in the zone....you can't hit him. Can't beat a man you can't touch

It should be a good fight. Ill go with "Shogun" but it could go either way.
Im just glad Machida knocked out that loud mouth Rashad Evans.
Ill go with Spence Fisher to win the other fight.
Join: 2009/06/15 Messages: 50
ChrisJJJJ wrote:

It should be a good fight. Ill go with "Shogun" but it could go either way.
Im just glad Machida knocked out that loud mouth Rashad Evans.
Ill go with Spence Fisher to win the other fight.

I think Machida will win...he looked so impressive against Rashad and i dont think shogun is as good as rashad. i hope its a sweet fight that ends in a KO
Join: 2009/05/10 Messages: 13
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

I vote machida to win also
Join: 2008/12/26 Messages: 12
lshion wrote:

I vote machida to win also

Machida is a Machina....tko in 2nd round no doubt
Join: 2008/04/07 Messages: 61
Southpoker55 wrote:

Machida is a Machina....tko in 2nd round no doubt

A very technical fight, other then that, BORING. Machida is right, he should have lost that fight, but Shogun didn't do enough to take the belt away. REMATCH
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

A very technical fight, other then that, BORING. Machida is right, he should have lost that fight, but Shogun didn't do enough to take the belt away. REMATCH

I knew he would win but it was a close fight could of went to shogun cant wait 4 the next 1
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

I think Rua won 3 rounds to 2...I wonder how quick there gonna sign a rematch
Join: 2008/04/07 Messages: 61
Southpoker55 wrote:

I think there will be a rematch soon if not belfort will kick his u know what lets just hope befort will beat up silva first at
sasquatch01 wrote:

I think there will be a rematch soon if not belfort will kick his u know what lets just hope befort will beat up silva first at

Looking for a rematch in about a year. Maybe next time it will be more action. Looking forward to the Ultimate Fighter tomorrow night. Sucks Kimbo Slice lost so early, hope he can get back in with a injury to another fighter. I would like to see Kimbo in the UFC. He really needs to concentrate on his ground game, it sucks bad.
Southpoker55 wrote:

I could see the rematch being in may.
Join: 2009/11/18 Messages: 53