US Open 2018

Reply Subscribe
US Open tournament discussion, predictions and betting picks

embeded-image

Official page: usopen.org/index.html

2017 winners:

Men's: Rafael Nadal (ESP)

Women's: Sloane Stephens (USA)

Men's doubles: Jean-Julien Rojer (NLD) /Romania Horia Tecău (ROU)

Women's doubles: Chan Yung-jan (ROC) / Switzerland Martina Hingis (SUI)

Best BETBLOG.COM site tipsters in US Open tournaments:

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Round 1 Things to look forward to in Men's draw

Wawrinka vs Dimitrov match up. What a crazy draw man, can't believe they're meeting at R1 in a GS again.

Murray's first match at a GS in over a year. He'll be tested imo

Nadal vs Ferrer 1st round match - Again, Ferrer is past it but these two going at it has always been entertaining in the past and Ferrer may turn up for a match like this

Ryan Harrison vs Kevin Anderson is a very interesting match, Anderson will be tested

Cilic-Copil match. Copil really tested and took a set from Cilic in Cincinnati so I dont see why he cant do that here

Djokovic, Federer, Del Potro and many more stars in action. Also the next gen players will be very interesting to see like Tsitsipas, Zverev, Medvedev etc.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
Andy Murray struggling and continues to drop at least set in his matches. I was thinking about Murray live but still there is no value with 1.36 odds
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
Wawrinka just spanked Dimitrov loool. Back to back unlucky draws in a GS for Dimitrov and its safe to say that Stan is back!
Join: 2008/04/19 Messages: 479 Thanks: 1
As in my written picks, im not surprised that Stan won 3-0 or that Murray dropped a set. I Expect Murray to go on an dominate from now on however
Wasn't easy but Murray came through. I know his form isn't his best right now but its good to see him be able to last over 3 hours and pull out a tough win
Join: 2018/05/01 Messages: 1628 Thanks: 25
Medvedev is playing unbelievable tennis right now. Another straight set win. Hope Tsitsipas wins so they meet up in R2
SUCH A HEARTBREAK MANNN. Can't believe Ferrer has to retire in his final GS match... He was giving Rafa a tough match on one leg and managed to even take the lead in the second set while hurt. Sad to see him have to retire from the match, but he should be proud for trying to fight through that
I'm astonished. Djokovic down a break in the third set, could be down 1-2 soon. Surely not a shock exit?
olbg wrote:

I'm astonished. Djokovic down a break in the third set, could be down 1-2 soon. Surely not a shock exit?

For real I was worried about Novak but I picked Djokovic win LIVE with 2.00 odds and ever since he just breezed by Fucsovics
Soo Round 1 in the mens draw is now officialy done. Dimitrov and Edmund the only well known names are out while every other top player have got themselves through. A real lack of upsets to be honest. Looking forward to the second round. Murray-Verdasco and Tsitsipas-Medvedev look like top matches tomorrow
No one's mentioned this, but Simona Halep being bounced out in the first round is crazy. Womens draw completely blown wide open now
olbg wrote:

No one's mentioned this, but Simona Halep being bounced out in the first round is crazy. Womens draw completely blown wide open now

What's up olbg maybe you have any opinion on the Murray - Verdasco match? I really considering to see here at least 4 sets and over total games looks value for me.

Edited: Oh sry didn't saw your picks on this match, thanks for your opinion
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
portevas wrote:

What's up olbg maybe you have any opinion on the Murray - Verdasco match? I really considering to see here at least 4 sets and over total games looks value for me.

Edited: Oh sry didn't saw your picks on this match, thanks for your opinion

Verdasco win and sets over and games over my picks for that match. Murray always involved in long matches these days
Medvedev is playing unbelievable tennis. Also that Raonic-Wawrinka 3rd round match up looks verrry interesting
Such an intense match between Murray and Verdasco as expected
So upsetting to see Monfils retire with an injury. That match had so much potential 😔
WOW, 2nd seed Wozniacki is eliminated too. Top 2 women's seeds are both out and we're only just finished Round 2
Khachanov K. +7 games @1.92 Pinnacle

Khachanov have good serve and recently playing very good tennis. It will be hard for Nadal to break his serve and I expect that we could see here a tie break which would be very helpful for this handicap. Nadal not that powerful on hard court and for him it's always hard to play against big guy who have a great serve. Should be interesting match.
Join: 2014/12/29 Messages: 258 Thanks: 4
Nadal is showing great guts tonight, Khachanov made it tough for him so far