ATP/WTA Match discussions

Reply Subscribe
tennisclub wrote:

One of the last challenger events on tour.. Many players came here, so do Ricardas Berankis (ATP 141) from Lithuania and home player Alessandro Bega (ATP 323).

Ričardas Berankis (141) - Lithuanian player, who mostly plays on hard courts and inside courts. Few past years was really diffucult for him, he was diagnosed with ashtma, also that effected his tennis life and his shape, after that he had a surgery for his back. He lost many matches in past with no real competition, he was devastated. Anyway this year he is playing much better, he won one challenger title, made one final in other challenger. Ričardas is short player, but he have a very solid serve, he is also very fast and real figher. After good run in two Russia tournaments he will try do something on challenger in Italy, he have 8/7 indoors balance.

Alessandro Bega (323) - Im not really know this guy, he is from Italy, so like every year he gets WC to play here. Mostly he is playing on Futures level, sometimes he tries to play on Challenger but not so lucky. Player not simple Italian, who likes to play on clay, he really finds himself good on hard courts and inside courts.

In the end - Famous Lithuanian player must play very good on this one, he missed his shot in last challenger tournament, so this one will go good, he have a good style and motivation to comeback to the top100

Thank you for your review
Quote
0
Well done Ričardas! Second set was triller
Quote
0
tennisclub wrote:

Well done Ričardas! Second set was triller

Yeah, well played in tie break!
Quote
0
Motivation of second seed is to low at this tournament...
Quote
0
Well... In my opinion this season was lit.. Of course ending with no tennis will be boring
Quote
0
What do you think what are the chances today for the Lithuanian players in Andria today? Well, I hope for the best although I think those matches would be easily done since Grigelis's opponent Škugor is not showing a good performance now, and Berankis's has to play against Heyman who's rank is not so impressive - only 351.
Quote
0
brexit wrote:

What do you think what are the chances today for the Lithuanian players in Andria today? Well, I hope for the best although I think those matches would be easily done since Grigelis's opponent Škugor is not showing a good performance now, and Berankis's has to play against Heyman who's rank is not so impressive - only 351.

Not so easy, Grigelis is tired as hell. Berankis playing second match that means he is more like to loose motivation and Heyman is after Q round, so he is in shape for competive match against good players
Quote
0
One of the last tournaments coming to end and we have less and less matches. Andria Challenger will have a good match between Mirza Basic and Karlosvky Evgeni.

Mirza Basič (149) - Player from Bosnia and Hercogovina is really tall with strong serve and fast hits from forehand. Mirza never was in top100 and now he is trying to reach it, he is not so far from this goal to be in top 100. Player from Bosnia and Hercogovina plays nice tennis sometimes, but often he is just standing like tree. 15/8 record on indoors courts for now.

Karlovskiy Evgeny (349) - Russian player who never played many events and never was in good ranking spot, but very strangely he came to play here. He is playing better and better and now we see 33/11 balance on indoors court. Tennis player from Russia is born in 1994 , so he is not old yet, but not young to have such small playing match score. His tennis is mistery for me yet.

In the end - I guess Mirza reached his best shape for today and he will win against not experienced russian player in two sets.
Quote
0
tennisclub wrote:

One of the last tournaments coming to end and we have less and less matches. Andria Challenger will have a good match between Mirza Basic and Karlosvky Evgeni.

Mirza Basič (149) - Player from Bosnia and Hercogovina is really tall with strong serve and fast hits from forehand. Mirza never was in top100 and now he is trying to reach it, he is not so far from this goal to be in top 100. Player from Bosnia and Hercogovina plays nice tennis sometimes, but often he is just standing like tree. 15/8 record on indoors courts for now.

Karlovskiy Evgeny (349) - Russian player who never played many events and never was in good ranking spot, but very strangely he came to play here. He is playing better and better and now we see 33/11 balance on indoors court. Tennis player from Russia is born in 1994 , so he is not old yet, but not young to have such small playing match score. His tennis is mistery for me yet.

In the end - I guess Mirza reached his best shape for today and he will win against not experienced russian player in two sets.

Great review
Quote
0
So sad Tennis going to end soon
Quote
0
I guess still we will see many exhibition matches or small tournaments, they start from december
Quote
0
guess wrote:

I guess still we will see many exhibition matches or small tournaments, they start from december

Yeah, I agree
Quote
0
Maybe we will see Novak Djokovic on december 29 exhibition
Quote
0
WTA tour will continue during the december
Quote
0
What your opinion about Exhibition matches? On December, also IPTL league?
Quote
0
IPTL is nice league, with many fun points and a lot of players show good tennis there
Quote
0
IPTL can be very progressive, i hope many players will compete with all heart and motivation
Quote
0
Djokovic, Murray, Wawrinka and Nishikori are actively preparing for the new season.. what do you think? Will they return to the top 10?
Quote
0
Djoko will make it, but Stan and Nishikori is on questional mark for me
Quote
0
tennisclub wrote:

Djoko will make it, but Stan and Nishikori is on questional mark for me

I also have no doubts about Djokovic, but then again, I think Stan can perform really good too
Quote
0