Select your timezone: Select

2017 IIHF World Championship

Reply Subscribe
2017 IIHF World Championship discussion tips and predictions.
embeded-image
Join: 2014/11/06 Messages: 119
USA vs Germany

And Finnaly we will see Home team on action, as Germany will host their first game against team USA. Huge favorites are USA, they have a lot of great and young players - as always - but for past few years Germany has got much better - and even if its risky - I am gonna go with underdogs in this game, so I am waiting for the first suprise - I am predicting Germany win in regulation time. Odds are huge - even too huge in my opinion - because USA had only one friendly game, even won big, it was over Italy - who have played worse for past few years.

Germany to win against USA in ordinary time at odds 4.75
23 wrote:

USA vs Germany

And Finnaly we will see Home team on action, as Germany will host their first game against team USA. Huge favorites are USA, they have a lot of great and young players - as always - but for past few years Germany has got much better - and even if its risky - I am gonna go with underdogs in this game, so I am waiting for the first suprise - I am predicting Germany win in regulation time. Odds are huge - even too huge in my opinion - because USA had only one friendly game, even won big, it was over Italy - who have played worse for past few years.

Germany to win against USA in ordinary time at odds 4.75

EASY. USA 1-2 Germany
Switzerland vs Slovenia

i bet on the match to end with less than 5 goals but 5 are possible and so i pick this under 5 bet full time. the match is switzerland against slovenia for the world championship and this is the 1st round of this leafue and so i hope in a low score result. the home team are favourite but they did a defeat ended 4-1 in their last match played and so i hope they will start slow this group. guests are worse but they did 3 wins in last 4 matches played away and so i hope they won't concede easily

The match between Switzerland and Slovenia will end with under 5.00 goals in ordinary time at odds 2.00
Italy vs Russia

Italy is playing today against Russia, of course Russians are big favorites here and I see them winning without any problems but I'm pretty sure that we're not going to see more than seven goals in this game, the odds are very good. Italy will try to defend and search their chances from counter-attacks, on the other hand Russia is coming into this one after a tough game against Sweden, they've won after the penalties that one so if they win today they will proceed to the next round. Under seems to be the best option here, good luck to everyone!

The match between Italy and Russia will end with under 7.00 goals in ordinary time at odds 2.05
Slovakia vs Denmark

At least one hundred words has to be written in this section, so I am writing it. The IT has implemented some kind of copy paste protection to avoid people writing crap here, so I REALLY need to write all of this words. I am still missing over fifty, so I am just thinking what to write next Maybe I could actually talk about the match itself, but as I know basically nothing about the current situation of our team, I am really not the one to write this quite extensive analysis of the match.

Slovakia to win against Denmark in ordinary time at odds 1.82
USA vs Italy

Hockey, World Championship. The match between USA and Italy. In this match, I play AH-4.5 on the host. USA has two wins and one defeat after the first three rounds and the team is one of the main contenders for the trophy at the end of the season. His opponent, Italy is the weakest selection in Group A, they have all three defeats after three games played (they were defeated by Russia with 1-10). USA is the big favorite in this match, I expect that provide a great game and I think that will dominate throughout the match and record the easy victory.

USA Asian Handicap -4.50 in ordinary time at odds 1.95
France vs Belarus

World Championship in Hockey - group stage - group B - round 3. In that group playing against each other teams - Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Czech Republic, Finland, Slovenia, France, Belarus and that 2 last teams will play against each other here. France lost in first match against Norway 2-3 but later was much better - 5-1 against Finland and victory after penalties against Switzerland.
Belarus 4 matches and 4 defeats. Only in first match against Finalnd they were close positive result. Three last matches against Canada, Czech Republic and Latvia - 1 goal scored and 15 lost. Home win for me.

France to win against Belarus in ordinary time at odds 2.00
Germany vs Latvia

The last game today will be the most interesting, the hosts Germany will play against great looking Latvia for the last spot in quarterfinals. Both teams has nine points - but if you have wathced Latvia games, only game they lost for sure was against Russia - won three they needed, close loss against Sweden, and tough loss against USA, were USA got really lucky but Latvian players did not play good as they needed in the second half of the game. Favorites are the home team Germany - but, even I am huge fan of Latvia - i would think they will win if i was not.

Latvia will win the match at odds 2.45
Canada vs Sweden

I think Canada is been always in the top countries when it comes to hockey and they won't need extra time in this final against a team who did their job but in my opinion they been playing against lower teams while Canada did kicked out the best Canada wont be the first time they win the world championship and tonight they will repeat that role by showing why they are one of the best if not the best team in the world I see a game where Canada will just simply dominated in all quarters and the winner will be them

Canada to win against Sweden in ordinary time at odds 1.96
Let the best win!
Join: 2017/05/19 Messages: 4
I absolutely agree, Canada has always been the best player in this sport. Really proud of them.
Join: 2020/10/06 Messages: 3