Select your timezone: Select

UEFA CL 2014/2015

Reply Subscribe
Official page: www-uefa-com

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
From unoficiial information i heard that today CSKA will play without fans in stadium, Maybe someone could confirm this information?
Join: 2013/08/30 Messages: 1 Thanks: 699 Phone: LT
Not too much 55.5% possesion for Zenit for today game? With benfica they took over 57% but Benfica was with 10 players after red cad.
Join: 2011/04/18 Messages: 11 Thanks: 2781 Phone: LT
Comfortable Real Madrid win for me. They will want to cruise through the group stages and qualify as soon as possible. Although Ludogorets gave a good performance at Anfield, there is a big difference in class here.
Join: 2007/06/27 Messages: 7
I don't trust Dortmund as long as Reus is still out. Anderlech is a young team with great talents so they are difficult to predict. They may play a great game or simply get thrashed within the 1st half. I'll skip this one.
Join: 2009/08/31 Messages: 5 Phone: LT
I fully expect Chelsea to win this game but the chances of them covering some big handicaps may well be restricted with no Diego Costa and with one eye surely on the United game at the weekend. Maribor will have a go here but their future in this competition lies in their results against the other two sides so this could well be a damage limitation exercise which makes me think Chelsea winning to nil could be the safer bet.
Join: 2010/12/13 Messages: 53 Thanks: 1
New goals record for 8 games in single night 😁
embeded-image
Ludogorets-Liverpool

Yes I know how bad Liverpool have been playing as of late, but there is no way they should lose to a Bulgarian side Ludogorets. Liverpool are in a tough position and this game is a must win because if they dont win they will be in huge trouble fighting for the place in R16. Right now the reds are 3 points behind Basel for the 2nd place and are tied up with Ludogorets at the bottom, Liverpool still have a better team than Ludogoorets and I think its about time Liverpool win a game. Ludogorets are 2nd in their respectable league and they showed good performances here in the UCL by almost taking points at anfield , then almost drawing real madrid and beating Basel, but 2 weeks ago when they met Basel they got killed 4-0 and really Liverpool do have more experience in this competition than the Bulgarian side who will put up a fight, but Liverpool has more class on that team and I think they will prevail 2-3.

Ludogorets-Liverpool / Liverpool win / BET365 / 2.00
Join: 2014/11/07 Messages: 6
lukas10 Wrote:

Ludogorets-Liverpool

Yes I know how bad Liverpool have been playing as of late, but there is no way they should lose to a Bulgarian side Ludogorets. Liverpool are in a tough position and this game is a must win because if they dont win they will be in huge trouble fighting for the place in R16. Right now the reds are 3 points behind Basel for the 2nd place and are tied up with Ludogorets at the bottom, Liverpool still have a better team than Ludogoorets and I think its about time Liverpool win a game. Ludogorets are 2nd in their respectable league and they showed good performances here in the UCL by almost taking points at anfield , then almost drawing real madrid and beating Basel, but 2 weeks ago when they met Basel they got killed 4-0 and really Liverpool do have more experience in this competition than the Bulgarian side who will put up a fight, but Liverpool has more class on that team and I think they will prevail 2-3.

Ludogorets-Liverpool / Liverpool win / BET365 / 2.00

Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool Lost
Join: 2014/11/07 Messages: 6
Barcelona - Man City

Barcelona proved that are a better team than Man. City in the first leg but now since they didn't score that penalty and they have a classico in 4 days things might turn a different way. Odds on HW, BTTS or even Messi to score are ridicoulusly low. Man. City has Yaya Toure back something that will improve noticeable the team regarding to the first game. I expect the english team to get on the field furious from the first moment and try to score quickly. Barcelona ofcourse has the answers in the attacking part, so i'm going for over 3.5 and hope we don't have another scenario like the first leg with the lost penalty!

Prediction: Over 3.5 goals @2.05 Pinnacle
Benzema Wrote:

Barcelona - Man City

Barcelona proved that are a better team than Man. City in the first leg but now since they didn't score that penalty and they have a classico in 4 days things might turn a different way. Odds on HW, BTTS or even Messi to score are ridicoulusly low. Man. City has Yaya Toure back something that will improve noticeable the team regarding to the first game. I expect the english team to get on the field furious from the first moment and try to score quickly. Barcelona ofcourse has the answers in the attacking part, so i'm going for over 3.5 and hope we don't have another scenario like the first leg with the lost penalty!

Prediction: Over 3.5 goals @2.05 Pinnacle

Lost 1-0
Real - Juventus

Real Madrid seems to have problems in the 2nd half. Last round against Sevilla they won because they scored twice in 2 minutes in the first half and this difference helped them when they lowered their performance in the 2nd half. They also had troubles in the 2nd half in the game against Celta. Now in a game like this and against a team like Juventus there is a good chance to pay for this tiredness they show.

Prediction: Real Madrid to qualify @1.80 Paddypower
Benzema Wrote:

Real - Juventus

Real Madrid seems to have problems in the 2nd half. Last round against Sevilla they won because they scored twice in 2 minutes in the first half and this difference helped them when they lowered their performance in the 2nd half. They also had troubles in the 2nd half in the game against Celta. Now in a game like this and against a team like Juventus there is a good chance to pay for this tiredness they show.

Prediction: Real Madrid to qualify @1.80 Paddypower

Lost, Morata scored for Juventus... 😔 1-1