FRANCE: Ligue 1

Reply Subscribe
Marseille fights for the second or the third place of the league because it would let to play in the Champions league next season. They are going to play against Guingamp and they must take 3 points against such opponent. Marseille should win confidently. Pick: Marseile -1.5 or -2.0. Good luck
Quote
2
mall89 wrote:

Marseille fights for the second or the third place of the league because it would let to play in the Champions league next season. They are going to play against Guingamp and they must take 3 points against such opponent. Marseille should win confidently. Pick: Marseile -1.5 or -2.0. Good luck

Agree with this one but -2 looks to dangerous on the road. Of course Guingamp fighting for nothing as there nothing can be change for them in the standings table but still no pressure for the players and playing behind the fans. -1 with money back looking much better for me and the odds are good at the moment @2.07 Bet365
Quote
0
Monaco fights for the second/third place and they are going to play against St Etienne which is in the 6th position. However, this game is very important and Monaco shouldn't lose points at home
Quote
0
Match: Le Havre - Brest

Teams are playing efficiently at the moment but when they are playing one against another they usually end games with only 1 or 2 goals. It is worth to take under
Quote
0
Marseille midfielder Florian Thauvin wants to play in the Champions League, sparking rumours that he will leave the club this summer.

Following an excellent season as one of the outstanding players in Ligue 1, he could have a number of suitors.

He said: "It bothers me not to play the Champions League, it's problematic. I am very happy at OM, but I do not rule anything out."
Quote
0
Monaco have paid Lyon £17.5m for 16-year-old striker Willem Geubbels.

Geubbels made two appearances in the French top flight last season and was the first player born in the 21st century to play in Ligue 1.

"The arrival of Willem Geubbels proves our ambition to develop the best talent in European football at our club," director Vadim Vasilyev told the club's official website.
Quote
0
PSG - 1 AH against Monaco looks a good bet many star men are playing including Neymar
Quote
0
LukasLAL824 wrote:

PSG - 1 AH against Monaco looks a good bet many star men are playing including Neymar

I saw that Neymar will start this game on the bench. However, I think that we are going to see a good fight. If Monaco team scores one goal or the first one, PSG will press their opponents but of course they can do it anyway. So I think it is worth to take over of goals. Good luck
Quote
0
Actually i think there was a mistake, Neymar is on The bench
Quote
0
indree wrote:

I saw that Neymar will start this game on the bench. However, I think that we are going to see a good fight. If Monaco team scores one goal or the first one, PSG will press their opponents but of course they can do it anyway. So I think it is worth to take over of goals. Good luck

When I looked up The lineups it said neymar would start but it looks like they made a mistake
Quote
0
Very impressive from PSG, didnt even need Neymar
Quote
0
LukasLAL824 wrote:

Very impressive from PSG, didnt even need Neymar

Yeah, I really didn't think that they are going to win so easily.
Quote
1