FIFA World CUP 2018 Qualification

Reply Subscribe
FIFA World CUP 2018 Qualification
Quote
0
Good topic. Today we have a lot of matches too.
Quote
0
After yesterday match France - Luxemburg it hard to say anything... Still i have no words
Quote
0
embeded-image
Quote
0
So sad as a lithuanian. All the people in lithuania are cheering and dreaming for the future or any good signs in football but it seems just can't happened. Every prematch same talks from the coaches and different result after the game. :|
Quote
0
Denmark vs Romania

embeded-image

The World Cup 2018 Qualifications - Europe will feature an entertaining and thrilling Group Match between Denmark and Romania, which will conclude with a Win for the Home Team and cover the spread...

The Danish National Team are in an interesting Position in the Group Qualifier Standings because if they Win this Game they have a chance to potentially automatically Qualify for the World Cup. Furthermore, a Draw would be sufficient for the Home Team to seal the Play-off spot and their Opponents are no longer contesting for a World Cup spot and there will be little to no motivation going into this Game.


Denmark -1.5 @2.05 Pinnacle
Quote
0
So it ended all this qualification. Small countries are sad again, few bigger countries too... Anyway we will see good teams on it - Poland, England and etc.
Quote
0
I have no clue how Scotland managed two uck it up :D
Quote
0
Is it just me or this last round of qualifier is very ugly and an absolute joke? Bunch of unexpected and unpredictable results and very low scoring games. What are your toughts?
Quote
0
The Best wrote:

Is it just me or this last round of qualifier is very ugly and an absolute joke? Bunch of unexpected and unpredictable results and very low scoring games. What are your toughts?

Yeah same for me but it can be understood. These are last rounds and every match is considered as a final stage for World Cup groups. Stronger teams often can't normally prepare to play against weaker teams just because on the paper they already feel like they won.
Quote
0
Well played by Croatia. They won against Greece (4-1)
Quote
0
So country football is coming back, very interesting what we will see
Quote
0
brexit wrote:

So country football is coming back, very interesting what we will see

Yeah, I totally agree with you.
Quote
0
My thoughts about upcoming Italy - Sweden game. Just cannot see chance for sweden tonight, hope Italy will realise their opportunities during the game

It is surprisingly to see Italy in play off matches of qualification of World Cup. There is possibility Italy to miss World Cup in Russia. But I don not think so even Italy have lost 0-1 first match against Italy. Italy have more quality players then Sweden. Italy are very strong at home. They have won 5 of their last 6 matches at home. Sweden are not good in away. They have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 3 of their 6 away matches. I think Italy will win this match to nil. I suppose Italy will win 2-0. They are very good in defense.

betblog.com/picks/440776-italy-sweden

What's your thoughts?
Quote
0
I will support Italy from the bottom of my heart just because of the Buffon. Good luck with your pick
Quote
0
brexit wrote:

I will support Italy from the bottom of my heart just because of the Buffon. Good luck with your pick

Yeah, he is a legend ;)
Quote
0
I am surprised that Italy didn't score a goal against Sweden. I can't believe that they didn't qualify. They made 24 shots and controlled the ball 75 percent of the time.
Quote
0
When coach playing with defenders as a midfielders and didin't take in Insigne it's hard to watch from any side. 3 players retired from Italy national football team: Gianluigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli and Daniele De Rossi.
Quote
0
Benzema wrote:

When coach playing with defenders as a midfielders and didin't take in Insigne it's hard to watch from any side. 3 players retired from Italy national football team: Gianluigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli and Daniele De Rossi.

It is sad that they retired but it was pleasure to watch them playing.
Quote
0
indree wrote:

It is sad that they retired but it was pleasure to watch them playing.

Yeah, they are one of the best players in the world.
Quote
0