Select your timezone: Select

Copa América 2015

Reply Subscribe
Www-ca2015-com/en

embeded-image
Join: 2014/11/06 Messages: 119
Chile - Ecuador

Chile will be the host of the competition. Chile have really strong roster with many good players. This will be first game and I expect home players to be fully motivated for a win here. They have players like: Sanchez, Vargas, Pinilla, Vidal, Fernandez, Bravo. Ecuador never won against Chile in Chile. Ecuador played above 20 matches here. These two teams played 23 times in Chile. Chile had 19 wins, while 4 matches finished with a draw. Ecuador never won here.

Pick: Chile -1 @1.97 Pinnacle
23 Wrote:

Chile - Ecuador

Chile will be the host of the competition. Chile have really strong roster with many good players. This will be first game and I expect home players to be fully motivated for a win here. They have players like: Sanchez, Vargas, Pinilla, Vidal, Fernandez, Bravo. Ecuador never won against Chile in Chile. Ecuador played above 20 matches here. These two teams played 23 times in Chile. Chile had 19 wins, while 4 matches finished with a draw. Ecuador never won here.

Pick: Chile -1 @1.97 Pinnacle

WON. 2-0
Mexico - Bolivia

Copa America match between Mexico and Bolivia. I think this will be easy game for Mexico. They will play in home arena (they lost only 2 games out of 10 in home). Bolivia won 0 games out of 10 away games, they have only 3 matches with ended in draw and lost 7.

Pick: Mexico -1 @2.13 Pinnacle
23 Wrote:

Mexico - Bolivia

Copa America match between Mexico and Bolivia. I think this will be easy game for Mexico. They will play in home arena (they lost only 2 games out of 10 in home). Bolivia won 0 games out of 10 away games, they have only 3 matches with ended in draw and lost 7.

Pick: Mexico -1 @2.13 Pinnacle

LOST. 0-0
Argentina - Paraguay

Argentina will face Paraguay in the match of the first round of Copa America group B. Leaded by best player in the world Lionel Messi Argentina is one of the favorites to win this tournament. They have players in attack like Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Higuan. Argentina didn’t had troubles against Paraguay in their last 3 meetings, which they won 5-2, 3-1 and 4-2. Today I expect open football with a lot of goals here.

Pick: Argentina -1.5 @2.01 Pinnacle
23 Wrote:

Argentina - Paraguay

Argentina will face Paraguay in the match of the first round of Copa America group B. Leaded by best player in the world Lionel Messi Argentina is one of the favorites to win this tournament. They have players in attack like Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Higuan. Argentina didn’t had troubles against Paraguay in their last 3 meetings, which they won 5-2, 3-1 and 4-2. Today I expect open football with a lot of goals here.

Pick: Argentina -1.5 @2.01 Pinnacle

LOST. 2-2
Colombia - Venezuela

Colombia beat USA 2-1, Canada, Costa Rica and Slovenia all by 1-0, Kuwait 3-1 and Bahrain 6-0. They have shown impressive solid defense. Venezuela last friendly match won against Peru 1-0, but many matches and have lost. Colombia will open the Group B and I guess they will win.

Pick: Colombia -1 @1.83 Pinnacle
23 Wrote:

Colombia - Venezuela

Colombia beat USA 2-1, Canada, Costa Rica and Slovenia all by 1-0, Kuwait 3-1 and Bahrain 6-0. They have shown impressive solid defense. Venezuela last friendly match won against Peru 1-0, but many matches and have lost. Colombia will open the Group B and I guess they will win.

Pick: Colombia -1 @1.83 Pinnacle

LOST.
Ecuador - Bolivia

Ecuador have been clear outplayed from Chile 0-2 at the debut where they allowed many chance to score to their opponents. Bolivia, after scoreless draw against Mexico in the first round must now close Ecuador will of react: their defense is not the best repart and I wait for some dangerous situation to contain more than happened against Mexico.

Pick: Ecuador -1 @2.14 Pinnacle
23 Wrote:

Ecuador - Bolivia

Ecuador have been clear outplayed from Chile 0-2 at the debut where they allowed many chance to score to their opponents. Bolivia, after scoreless draw against Mexico in the first round must now close Ecuador will of react: their defense is not the best repart and I wait for some dangerous situation to contain more than happened against Mexico.

Pick: Ecuador -1 @2.14 Pinnacle

LOST. 2-3
Brazil - Venezuela

Brazil are falling apart once again in this Copa America tournament. They have already been lacking ambition, better coaching and tactical approach, and now they won't be able to count on the talisman player Neymar. The 23-year-old Brazilian football wunderkind is suspended. Venezuela are never convincing going forward but their defence is rock-solid. Brazil will probably be even tighter defensively now that Neymar is gone and Dunga is certainly aware how hard is to get back on track if you get loose defensively and let Venezuela get in front. With a high price of the match at stake and Neymar absent these two teams should concentrate more on defence and thus a goal fest is hard to imagine here.

Pick: UNDER 2.5 @1.80 Pinnacle
Join: 2013/07/31 Messages: 88 Thanks: 34
fugyboylt Wrote:

Brazil - Venezuela

Brazil are falling apart once again in this Copa America tournament. They have already been lacking ambition, better coaching and tactical approach, and now they won't be able to count on the talisman player Neymar. The 23-year-old Brazilian football wunderkind is suspended. Venezuela are never convincing going forward but their defence is rock-solid. Brazil will probably be even tighter defensively now that Neymar is gone and Dunga is certainly aware how hard is to get back on track if you get loose defensively and let Venezuela get in front. With a high price of the match at stake and Neymar absent these two teams should concentrate more on defence and thus a goal fest is hard to imagine here.

Pick: UNDER 2.5 @1.80 Pinnacle

LOST. 2-1
Chile - Uruguay

Without Suarez and Forlan in the team Uruguay are looking very short of attacking might and despite being a side football analysts describe as "hard to beat", its doesn't seem Tabarez's men are going to stay in the competition for long. After scoring ten goals in three Group A clashes Sampaoli's guys will be just as motivated as ever to throw their superior passing football at Uruguay's face. Chile looked to good for Uruguay in the group stage and if they remain focused and cool-headed throughout the entire 90 minutes then they should finally knock out the defending South American champions from the competition, likely in the 90 minutes.

Pick: Chile @1.79 Pinnacle