Select your timezone: Select

2010 soccer World Cup in South Africa

Reply Subscribe
Spain, Brazil, Germany, Netherlands, Argentina ... these are the favorite teams to win this summer’s World Cup, but with 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, fans have the chance to change their national side’s destiny by leading them from the qualifiers to the championship game change to World Cup glory.

(The latest soccer installment from EA Sports will be released for the PS3, Xbox.)
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Spain, Brazil, Germany, Netherlands, Argentina ... these are the favorite teams to win this summer’s World Cup, but with 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, fans have the chance to change their national side’s destiny by leading them from the qualifiers to the championship game change to World Cup glory.

(The latest soccer installment from EA Sports will be released for the PS3, Xbox.)

That's strange, all the odds I've looked up show England as second favourites only marginally behind joint favourites Spain and Brazil
Germany and Netherlands are way down in 6th and 7th
I guess you must have just forgotten England eh
You won't be forgetting in July LOL
Join: 2009/06/07 Messages: 71
Manne wrote:

The countdown has started
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
Manne wrote:

Germany will be the winner
Manne wrote:

now that's a matter of fact 😄

hmmmmm :1orglaugh
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
Manne wrote:

I believe in Brazil :dirol
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

I believe in Brazil :dirol

I will support Holland and Honduras😡 Well and for beautiful football that there were as much as possible goals, in each game:dirol
Join: 2010/02/18 Messages: 16
marosey wrote:

I will support Holland and Honduras😡 Well and for beautiful football that there were as much as possible goals, in each game:dirol

Honduras :confused: 😄
Manne wrote:

Honduras :confused: 😄

Honduras rule😴:dance:
Join: 2010/02/18 Messages: 16
Manne wrote:

As the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa approaches we are seeing that more and more people are searching for terms related to the outcome of the World Cup. Picking the winner of any FIFA World Cup is no easy task but this year it seems like it will be even harder to tell the teams apart, especially this early on. A lot of things can happen along the way that will completely change the chances of a team to win the 2010 World Cup like in the case of David Beckham’s injury. The injury of David Beckham will probably not affect England that much but what if it would have been Wayne Rooney, or Messi for Argentina, that would have completely changed to chances and the World Cup betting odds for those teams.

:dirol