EUROPE: Euroleague

Reply Subscribe
popleli wrote:

It is so good to know that we will have Euroleague games again tomorrow. I think Fene should win against Khimki and it doesn't mean anything that they are going to play away game

Maccabi will not be motivated because they have no chances to get into top8, so Baskonia should win this easily
Quote
-1
mall89 wrote:

Maccabi will not be motivated because they have no chances to get into top8, so Baskonia should win this easily

You are wrong. They have chance if they win against Baskonia and the last match meanwhile Baskonia should lost both. Of course it's a little chance but still.
Quote
0
Giorgos Printezis, Kostas Papanikolaou out for Olympiacos vs. Unicaja Malaga

Olympiacos announced that forward Giorgos Printezis won’t travel to Spain for Friday’s (30/3) EuroLeague regular season game against Unicaja Malaga.

Printezis underwent surgical removal of two calluses from the fourth and fifth foot of his right foot.

Forward Kostas Papanikolaou is also out while captain Vassilis Spanoulis is expected to return to action following his absence in the Greek League match vs. Koroivos Amaliada. Swingman Hollis Thompson will also stay in Athens since he wasn’t included in the 12-man squad.

Olympiacos is 19 – 9 and in the third place of the EuroLeague while Unicaja Malaga is out of playoff contention with an 11 – 7 record.
Quote
0
Vesely out so Khimki would be much easier in the paint.
Quote
0
portevas wrote:

You are wrong. They have chance if they win against Baskonia and the last match meanwhile Baskonia should lost both. Of course it's a little chance but still.

Baskonia is playing powerfully and I don't believe that Maccabi will resist today, but we will see
Quote
0
Zalgiris will have to play without Toupane but we don't know how serious is White's situation. However, CSKA should win this game
Quote
0
The only pick at the moment from Euroleague

Panathinaikos - Valencia

PICK: OVER (158) @1.900 10/10

Valencia travels to Panathinaikos, Euroleague regular season. Valencia won the last two head to head games. Panathinaikos won the last 6 games played. Pick will be over 160,5 points for good odds at betway. The last 3 games played by Valencia in Euroleague had over 160 points. The last game played by Panathinaikos at home had over 160 points. 3 from the last 4 games played by Pana at home in Euroleague had over 160 points, 3 from the last 4 games played by Valencia away from home had over 160 points. This line can be passed Valencia is a fast pace team

betblog.com/picks/453897-panathinaikos-valencia
Quote
0
If you didn't know... Spanoulis became all-time assists leader
Quote
0
Νo Rivers for Panathinaikos at Milan

KC Rivers is ruled out of the game due to a shoulder injury and the Greens will face AX Armani Exchange Olimpia Milano on the road without him.

Panathinaikos needs a win in order to achieve the highest biggest ranking in the final standings of the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague regular season and still has a chance to win the home court advantage, depending on the results of Olympiacos and Real Madrid.
Quote
0
portevas wrote:

Νo Rivers for Panathinaikos at Milan

KC Rivers is ruled out of the game due to a shoulder injury and the Greens will face AX Armani Exchange Olimpia Milano on the road without him.

Panathinaikos needs a win in order to achieve the highest biggest ranking in the final standings of the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague regular season and still has a chance to win the home court advantage, depending on the results of Olympiacos and Real Madrid.

I think that Pao can win this game and without Rivers
Quote
0
Of course they can win but the question if they want to win in this situation.


Anyway for me the best option for tonight's game CSKA - Zvezda over. Simply game without any pressure from both side. Should be more about fast and entertainment for the spectators. Line is high but is normal in the last round.
Quote
0
Real should smash Bamberg today because Real needs to win this game while it doesn't mean anything for Bamberg team which is playing poorly in away games this season
Quote
0
indree wrote:

Real should smash Bamberg today because Real needs to win this game while it doesn't mean anything for Bamberg team which is playing poorly in away games this season

I think the game would be very similar to yesterday's CSKA - Zvezda. Both teams without any pressure, Bamberg without any real chance to win the game and Real needs to win here. So it can be hard Real handicap
Quote
0
Sad news about Kyle Hines

Major blow for CSKA Moscow: Euroleague DPOY, the Russian's elite defender has reinjured himself and is out indefinite. Hate it that the worst things happen to the best people.
Quote
2
embeded-image Can't wait for the playoffs
Quote
0
Dimitri Giannakopoulos said that PAO will leave Euroleague next season. What do you think guys?
Quote
0
jstbets wrote:

Dimitri Giannakopoulos said that PAO will leave Euroleague next season. What do you think guys?

It is crazy but I am not surprised
Quote
0
Campazzo ruled out against Panathinaikos

Facu Campazzo is set to undergo an arthroscopy and is set to miss the playoffs series against Panathinaikos

Per Real Madrid‘s announcement, Facu Campazzo has been diagnosed with a chondral injury in his left knee. The player will undergo an arthroscopy for the treatment of said injury.

Given the nature of his injury, the player is set to miss the EuroLeague playoffs series against Panathinaikos, though the estimated timing of his return has not been specified.
Quote
1
CSKA should smash Khimki while Pao can win against Real because they are going to play at home and I think it is a big plus for them
Quote
0
Finally Euroleague playoffs! So excited to see these games.

At the moment I thinking about CSKA - Khimki over 166.5 because they have a lot of good scorers and I don't think that we need to talk that they will play slowly on playoffs games. Yes Khimki are more defensive minded but CSKA cannot play slow and it shouldn't be any difference.

Pao - Real looks unpredictable at the moment and I will wait until the evening and how the odds would move on.
Quote
0