Select your timezone: Select

Ixgames 11/22/2009 freeroll results

Reply Subscribe
Another tough tourney ensued today and a deal was made at the final table. Great tourney and congrats to all ITM. X

embeded-image
embeded-image
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 158
XPOKERCHIC wrote:

Another tough tourney ensued today and a deal was made at the final table. Great tourney and congrats to all ITM. X

embeded-image
embeded-image

Wow guys I did not notice the total was $47. Where did the $3 go? Hmmmm Foolstilt wins again. X
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 158
XPOKERCHIC wrote:

Wow guys I did not notice the total was $47. Where did the $3 go? Hmmmm Foolstilt wins again. X

Congrats to the money winners :thumbsup
Join: 2008/08/02 Messages: 113
XPOKERCHIC wrote:

Must mean that from you 5 players the total worth equals $47. The other $3 with 100% certainty was divided between 6..7..8 .....

Otherwise we all got fooled! 😁

Congratulations to all of you. Starting to see a pattern in winners, same players in the top on many tournaments.

Good for you!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Must mean that from you 5 players the total worth equals $47. The other $3 with 100% certainty was divided between 6..7..8 .....

Congratulations to all of you. Starting to see a pattern in winners, same players in the top on many tournaments.

Good for you!

Good for you!

I was 8th, no money for me
Join: 2008/08/02 Messages: 113
TurboDave wrote:

Good for you!

I was 8th, no money for me

dang it
I missed that tourney
and I don't know why

guess I need to adjust that alarm clock again
CONGRATS to all that cashed😡!
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote:

dang it
I missed that tourney
and I don't know why

guess I need to adjust that alarm clock again
CONGRATS to all that cashed😡!

Congrats on the tourney😡!!
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Congrats on the tourney😡!!

I would assume that the 6th player cashed ($3) so therefore the prize pool was only $47.😉
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

I would assume that the 6th player cashed ($3) so therefore the prize pool was only $47.😉

I finished 42nd......did that pay out😟😟 lol lol.

Congrats to the final table. I went from winning it last week to getting my butt handed to me on a silver platter................I'll BE BACK😡😡
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
keithdn68 wrote:

I finished 42nd......did that pay out😟😟 lol lol.

Congrats to the final table. I went from winning it last week to getting my butt handed to me on a silver platter................I'll BE BACK😡😡

Anytime you get some green backs it is worth it. Cngrads again maybe some day I'll get to play in it.:thumbsup

joseph333
Join: 2009/11/14 Messages: 20
XPOKERCHIC wrote:

embeded-image
embeded-image

Huh how do you make deals?
Join: 2008/12/23 Messages: 34
robjr wrote:

huh how do you make deals?

on ft there is a discuss deal button...can be good...but beware!
make sure you get what u deserve re: chip count!
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]$3 for 6th I believe was the scheduled payout, so sounds about right.

Good game all. The final 5 had already had 3 hours in and could have gone another 1 or more the way the play was going. 1st time I've been involved in a deal and can't complain about it. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
marco123 wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]When you are in "discuss a deal" mode there are different models offered for chopping up the money. And just because one person makes an offer I don't believe that that prevents you from making counter offers; you may have to decline the current one and make your own. [Haven't played with it enough to know all the in-and-outs of it's workings.]

In this case, XPOKERCHIC proposed the offer based on standing chip counts and everybody agreed to it.[/FONT]
robjr wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Right above the chat box there is a set of check boxes [sit out next hand, etc.] and when deal-making is available there should be a check box for that also which will show the number of players that are needed to make a deal and how many have indicated that they want to. Check the box and you'll see the count increase by 1. Once all have agreed to discuss the tournament will go on hold and the proposals can begin. . .[/FONT]
joseph333 wrote:

Anytime you get some green backs it is worth it. Cngrads again maybe some day I'll get to play in it.:thumbsup

joseph333

I......got crushed! 😔
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399
joseph333 wrote:

joseph333

Wtg pokerchic sweet win
Join: 2009/11/25 Messages: 7
tallseas wrote:

I......got crushed! 😔

Congrats to the winners
Join: 2009/11/11 Messages: 59
joseph333 wrote:

joseph333

Nice all !
Join: 2009/11/15 Messages: 5
joseph333 wrote:

joseph333

Good job on the win seeyou again gl tonight
Join: 2008/05/28 Messages: 42