FTOP Warm Up Cheap 250k

Reply Subscribe
Thanks for reading  - The Snake.

FTOP Warm Up
250,000 Guaranteed – 50k Player Max
10 Minute Blinds
$5.50 Buy-In

MTT Satellites
Super Turbo 300 Chips 1.50 + .10 (5 Min Blinds)
Turbo 1500 Chips 1.10 + .10 (5 Min Blinds)

SNG Satellites
$1.20 + .15 [2 Tickets] (3 Min Blinds)
$0.75 + .10 [1 Ticket] (3 Min Blinds)
160 FTP [1 Ticket] (3 Min Blinds)

This is an excellent satellite array to start off the FTP’s FTOP series. This Warm up allows players who are not able to get into the high buy in FTOP action, a shot at a 250k Guaranteed. With multiple ways to satellite in players are able to get in relatively cheap. I personally won a few of these satellites and find the play weak at best. Though you will have to fight off a host of players to win the 250k, you cannot beat the price. I feel that it wont hit the guarantee and have some additional overlay to add to the value of the ticket. The 250k Warm Up starts at 3:05 on Nov 1st (Sun). As an additional added value there will be one $525 FTOP Main Event Seat Added to the prize pool. It has 10 Minute Blinds, and right now first is paying around 20k. I hope you decide to try and satellite into this game at least, and I wish you the best of luck.
Join: 2008/07/12 Messages: 2
SolidSnake101 wrote:

FTOP Warm Up
10 Minute Blinds
$5.50 Buy-In

MTT Satellites

SNG Satellites

This is an excellent satellite array to start off the FTP’s FTOP series. This Warm up allows players who are not able to get into the high buy in FTOP action, a shot at a 250k Guaranteed. With multiple ways to satellite in players are able to get in relatively cheap. I personally won a few of these satellites and find the play weak at best. Though you will have to fight off a host of players to win the 250k, you cannot beat the price. I feel that it wont hit the guarantee and have some additional overlay to add to the value of the ticket. The 250k Warm Up starts at 3:05 on Nov 1st (Sun). As an additional added value there will be one $525 FTOP Main Event Seat Added to the prize pool. It has 10 Minute Blinds, and right now first is paying around 20k. I hope you decide to try and satellite into this game at least, and I wish you the best of luck.

That could be something nice :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

That could be something nice :dirol

Sounds like excellent value at a shot at some decent money!
Join: 2009/03/14 Messages: 8
vodka1812 wrote:

Sounds like excellent value at a shot at some decent money!

I think I will try to make one of these. Would love to juice up the bankroll on FTP. Sitting just under $200 all from frerolls, etc. Always looking for overhang value... Thanks.
Join: 2008/11/23 Messages: 58
gns2002 wrote:

I think I will try to make one of these. Would love to juice up the bankroll on FTP. Sitting just under $200 all from frerolls, etc. Always looking for overhang value... Thanks.

Yeah,these are really good value & great cause you can get in 1.10 buyin & win 5.50 ..unreg n collect the T$ 😁 great way to build up bankroll with minimal investement 😁
Join: 2009/02/06 Messages: 64
Halifaxleafs wrote:

Yeah,these are really good value & great cause you can get in 1.10 buyin & win 5.50 ..unreg n collect the T$ 😁 great way to build up bankroll with minimal investement 😁

I am pretty excited for this tournament. The payout structure is soooo appealing is attractive. hahaha. =) I am a normal free roller and occasionally play lowest nlhe/razz/omaha hi ring games.

I played in one of the 1.10 tournaments and won an entry. I have been tempted to unregister and run with the 4, but I think I will stick this one out for sure. Run with the good luck. Hopefully I'll see fellow IX members there.

Good luck to all and satty your bootay in this tourn! :1orglaugh
Join: 2009/05/24 Messages: 72
smallteene wrote:

I am pretty excited for this tournament. The payout structure is soooo appealing is attractive. hahaha. =) I am a normal free roller and occasionally play lowest nlhe/razz/omaha hi ring games.

I played in one of the 1.10 tournaments and won an entry. I have been tempted to unregister and run with the 4, but I think I will stick this one out for sure. Run with the good luck. Hopefully I'll see fellow IX members there.

I will probably will get a stake for this. So i don't have to satty lol.
Good luck to everyone in it.
Watch out for me at the table.
Join: 2009/08/09 Messages: 2
smallteene wrote:

If you win a satellite for a seat to this tournament, I wouldn't cash out the first one. I don't think it will fill up, but it might and you don't want to miss out on a tournament with this many bad players and a lot of good ones who probably won't even show up. But the satellites are so cheap and easy to win that you should keep playing them up until the day of the tournament. You get ~ 4-1 return on your investment to finish in the top ~20%. It's ridiculously good value for how bad the players are.
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 30
mistuhandy wrote:

I will probably will get a stake for this. So i don't have to satty lol.
Good luck to everyone in it.
Watch out for me at the table.

Also! Make sure you have your FTPA challenges active... one of the MTT challenges (Hansen, Cunningham, Lederer)... You can complete challenge tasks while playing in these tournaments and the cashes still count!
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 30
JamesDaBear wrote:

Also! Make sure you have your FTPA challenges active... one of the MTT challenges (Hansen, Cunningham, Lederer)... You can complete challenge tasks while playing in these tournaments and the cashes still count!

Sound's good for the $$ maybe give it a shot
Join: 2008/12/16 Messages: 5
BullitBroon wrote:

Sound's good for the $$ maybe give it a shot

Yea ill be playing this one.
Join: 2008/12/23 Messages: 34
SolidSnake101 wrote:

FTOP Warm Up
10 Minute Blinds
$5.50 Buy-In

MTT Satellites

SNG Satellites

Thanks for the heads up-i'll check them out
Join: 2008/03/28 Messages: 10