Select your timezone: Select

Women and Gambling

Reply Subscribe
Men and women tend to gamble in different ways and for different reasons and these facts are being utilized to develop effective treatment strategies for women here at ixgames New Women Section.

Welcome to: Ladies Corner

Regards team ixgames! :cool:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Men and women tend to gamble in different ways and for different reasons and these facts are being utilized to develop effective treatment strategies for women here at ixgames New Women Section.

Welcome to: Ladies Corner

Regards team ixgames! :cool:

I was always told that women are much more cautious and less likely to take big risks? However they are also better at staying calm and weighing up the odds objectively whereas men would just go with their gut instinct.
Join: 2007/02/11 Messages: 118
Wayne68 wrote:

I was always told that women are much more cautious and less likely to take big risks? However they are also better at staying calm and weighing up the odds objectively whereas men would just go with their gut instinct.

That's a great idea! Men and women do tend to gamble differently (as attested to by my husband and I) but women aren't recognized very often in the gambling world - especially online it seems. Thanks!
Join: 2007/02/05 Messages: 7
ljk19 wrote:

That's a great idea! Men and women do tend to gamble differently (as attested to by my husband and I) but women aren't recognized very often in the gambling world - especially online it seems. Thanks!

There have been stidies - I do not remember when and where - which have proved that women are calmer and better gamblers - but they take few risks and hence do not make too much money
Join: 2007/02/10 Messages: 38
milly wrote:

There have been stidies - I do not remember when and where - which have proved that women are calmer and better gamblers - but they take few risks and hence do not make too much money

Thats a good point about how gambling is marketed towards the men of the world. I think other than Bingo there is little in the way of female orientated gambling site either on the street or online.
Join: 2007/02/11 Messages: 118