Select your timezone: Select

Is this true?

Reply Subscribe
Is the notorious quote that Blondes have more fun, actually true or do they just get more attention? I think that a lot of people prefer a blonde hair lady, but honestly there are some pretty sexy brunettes out there who have to be having loads of fun too... Like the lovely Adriana Lima! GODDESS!
Join: 2007/06/11 Messages: 57
ironmike67 wrote:

Is the notorious quote that Blondes have more fun, actually true or do they just get more attention? I think that a lot of people prefer a blonde hair lady, but honestly there are some pretty sexy brunettes out there who have to be having loads of fun too... Like the lovely Adriana Lima! GODDESS!

Well, I think it depends to the taste of the person. Honestly, I'm not a fan of Adriana Lima. She may be a goddess for you but not for others.
Join: 2007/08/01 Messages: 16
shinningstar wrote:

Well, I think it depends to the taste of the person. Honestly, I'm not a fan of Adriana Lima. She may be a goddess for you but not for others.

I have not even heard of her, so obviously not a goddess.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 53
ironmike67 wrote:

I never heard about here to ....so here is a picture

embeded-image
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

I never heard about here to ....so here is a picture

embeded-image

She is attractive, but doesn't really ring my bell either.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 58
illuseesion wrote:

She is attractive, but doesn't really ring my bell either.

Well you are right, she is attractive, but I still have not heard of her.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 53
willyable wrote:

Well you are right, she is attractive, but I still have not heard of her.

She is not that hard on the eyes.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 50
micheal wrote:

She is not that hard on the eyes.

True, but to each his or her own.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 58
illuseesion wrote:

True, but to each his or her own.

To go back to the original thread, Blondes have as much fun as any other hair color.
Join: 2007/07/26 Messages: 50