Select your timezone: Select

EziPay, WIreCard, NuCharge, YouTeller and MyWebATM

Reply Subscribe
New online payment methods are emerging including EziPay, WIreCard, NuCharge, YouTeller and MyWebATM, but how widely they will be accepted and their conditions of use are yet to be announced. Some have fairly steep fees so read the fine print. These solutions for the most part are un-tested - take care if you're considering using them until they have a bit of a track record!

We will update this page as more information is released!

Regards Team ixgames
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

New online payment methods are emerging including EziPay, WIreCard, NuCharge, YouTeller and MyWebATM, but how widely they will be accepted and their conditions of use are yet to be announced. Some have fairly steep fees so read the fine print. These solutions for the most part are un-tested - take care if you're considering using them until they have a bit of a track record!

Regards Team ixgames

It would be really great of some one come up wit an true alternative to paypal, its still the major player in payment market, and its without any competition
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 100
Manne wrote:

Regards Team ixgames

Yeah I think regardless im going to stick to paypal unless thier fees are less than them. I have never had a problem with paypal so I have no need to move to another payment system.
Join: 2007/04/05 Messages: 41
Randle wrote:

Yeah I think regardless im going to stick to paypal unless thier fees are less than them. I have never had a problem with paypal so I have no need to move to another payment system.

If u are in US then paypal is piece of cake but if you are a NON-US member then you run from hell to heaven to sort out paypal problems
mtajim wrote:

If u are in US then paypal is piece of cake but if you are a NON-US member then you run from hell to heaven to sort out paypal problems

Really is it that difficult to deal with paypal? I didn't even know it was like that with them. I am from the US so I guess thats why I haven't had a problem.
Join: 2007/04/05 Messages: 41
mtajim wrote:

YEs friend thats true.
I am an non-us member and having alot of problem with paypal. Gambling is far I have problem even for the general transaction.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
olbg wrote:

YEs friend thats true.
I am an non-us member and having alot of problem with paypal. Gambling is far I have problem even for the general transaction.

I think if u use other payment method beside paypal then u shoudn't have problem with gambling , paypal has problem mostly with gambling sites