Select your timezone: Select

Arnold Schwarzenegger is shaping up

Reply Subscribe
Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back for a Conan The Barbarian sequel, just as soon as he finishes his commitments to Terminator Genisys.

That was one of many pieces of news dropped by The Legend Of Conan producer and co-writer Chris Morgan in an interview with TheArnoldFans-com.

Morgan also explained how the upcoming movie would stay true to the "brutal" tone of the original 1982 film.

"Our tone is a logical extension of the character established in the '82 film," Chris explained.

"When we meet him again, Conan has been many things over the course of his life - a thief, a warrior, a pirate, a king, a legend - and is now an older man.

Read more: Arnold Schwarzenegger is shaping up for 'brutal' Conan sequel - Entertainment - NZ Herald News
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back for a Conan The Barbarian sequel, just as soon as he finishes his commitments to Terminator Genisys.

That was one of many pieces of news dropped by The Legend Of Conan producer and co-writer Chris Morgan in an interview with TheArnoldFans-com.

Morgan also explained how the upcoming movie would stay true to the "brutal" tone of the original 1982 film.

"Our tone is a logical extension of the character established in the '82 film," Chris explained.

"When we meet him again, Conan has been many things over the course of his life - a thief, a warrior, a pirate, a king, a legend - and is now an older man.

Read more: Arnold Schwarzenegger is shaping up for 'brutal' Conan sequel - Entertainment - NZ Herald News

He is old but i love him.
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
kennex wrote:

He is old but i love him.

How old is that guy?
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

How old is that guy?

How old is that guy?

67 years (July 30, 1947)
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

How old is that guy?

67 years (July 30, 1947)

The years are going to quick for everyone!!
Manne wrote:

The years are going to quick for everyone!!

Facts about Arnold Schwarzenegger

1. His middle name is Alois.

2. He first picked up a barbell at the age of 13 and chose bodybuilding as a career at the age of 14. He was so dedicated that he would break into his local gym at the weekend, when it was closed, in order to train.

3. During a year of national service in the Austrian army he went AWOL during basic training in order to attend a bodybuilding competition. He spent a week in an army jail.

4. In 1966 he came second in the Mr Universe competition to Chester Yorton.

5. He learned English in London’s East End while staying with his coach, Charles Bennett, in Forest Gate.

6. He moved to the United States at the age of 21 but Siskind and Susser, a firm of immigration lawyers, have claimed that he may have violated his visa and been an illegal immigrant.

7. In his early years in the United States, he had a relationship with Barbara Outland, an English teacher.

8. His first film appearance was as Hercules in the 1970 movie Hercules in New York. He was credited as “Arnold Strong”.

9. He had a brief career as a director, taking the helm for a 1990 television episode of Tales from the Crypt and then for the 1992 television movie Christmas in Connecticut.

10. In March, he revealed he is being courted for 15 films, including another installment of the Terminator franchise.

11. The Guinness Book of World Records called Schwarzenegger "the most perfectly developed man in the history of the world."

12. In 1947 Schwarzenegger was born in Thal, Austria, a village bordering Graz, and in 1983 he became a U.S. citizen.

13. His famous line "I'll be back" from 1984's "The Terminator" was originally written as "I'll come back."

14. His ex-wife Maria Shriver is a niece of the late President John F. Kennedy and Senators Robert F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy.

15. At his bodybuilding peak Schwarzenegger's chest was 57", waist 34", biceps 22", thighs 28½", calves 20", and his competition weight was 235 lbs (260 lbs off-season).

16. According to his childhood friends, Schwarzenegger often said his goals in life were to move to America, become an actor, and marry a Kennedy. He accomplished all three.

17. He was the first private citizen in the U.S. to own a Humvee vehicle, a giant car for a giant man.

18. Schwarzenegger has won 13 major bodybuilding competitions and holds the record for winning the most in history. His awards include one Mr. Junior Western Europe, seven Mr. Olympias, and five Mr. Universes.

19. In April of 1997 Schwarzenegger underwent heart surgery to correct a congenital heart valve condition.

20. In May 2011, a few days after Schwarzenegger and wife Shriver announced their separation, the Los Angeles Times revealed that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son over 14 years earlier with the housekeeper, Mildred Patricia Baena.

21. Schwarzenegger was part-owner of Planet Hollywood and Schatzi restaurants, but in 2000 he sold off his Planet Hollywood stock.

22. In recognition of his achievements in bodybuilding and his lifelong devotion to physical fitness, Schwarzenegger was inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame in 2005, making him a Charter Member.

23. In 2005 The Green Party of Austria attempted to strip Schwarzenegger of his Austrian citizenship due to his support for the death penalty.

24. According to his friend, actor Tom Arnold, Schwarzenegger has sex five times a day to keep fit. Maybe more 67-year-olds should add this to their daily workout routines.
Manne wrote:

Facts about Arnold Schwarzenegger

1. His middle name is Alois.

2. He first picked up a barbell at the age of 13 and chose bodybuilding as a career at the age of 14. He was so dedicated that he would break into his local gym at the weekend, when it was closed, in order to train.

3. During a year of national service in the Austrian army he went AWOL during basic training in order to attend a bodybuilding competition. He spent a week in an army jail.

4. In 1966 he came second in the Mr Universe competition to Chester Yorton.

5. He learned English in London’s East End while staying with his coach, Charles Bennett, in Forest Gate.

6. He moved to the United States at the age of 21 but Siskind and Susser, a firm of immigration lawyers, have claimed that he may have violated his visa and been an illegal immigrant.

7. In his early years in the United States, he had a relationship with Barbara Outland, an English teacher.

8. His first film appearance was as Hercules in the 1970 movie Hercules in New York. He was credited as “Arnold Strong”.

9. He had a brief career as a director, taking the helm for a 1990 television episode of Tales from the Crypt and then for the 1992 television movie Christmas in Connecticut.

10. In March, he revealed he is being courted for 15 films, including another installment of the Terminator franchise.

11. The Guinness Book of World Records called Schwarzenegger "the most perfectly developed man in the history of the world."

12. In 1947 Schwarzenegger was born in Thal, Austria, a village bordering Graz, and in 1983 he became a U.S. citizen.

13. His famous line "I'll be back" from 1984's "The Terminator" was originally written as "I'll come back."

14. His ex-wife Maria Shriver is a niece of the late President John F. Kennedy and Senators Robert F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy.

15. At his bodybuilding peak Schwarzenegger's chest was 57", waist 34", biceps 22", thighs 28½", calves 20", and his competition weight was 235 lbs (260 lbs off-season).

16. According to his childhood friends, Schwarzenegger often said his goals in life were to move to America, become an actor, and marry a Kennedy. He accomplished all three.

17. He was the first private citizen in the U.S. to own a Humvee vehicle, a giant car for a giant man.

18. Schwarzenegger has won 13 major bodybuilding competitions and holds the record for winning the most in history. His awards include one Mr. Junior Western Europe, seven Mr. Olympias, and five Mr. Universes.

19. In April of 1997 Schwarzenegger underwent heart surgery to correct a congenital heart valve condition.

20. In May 2011, a few days after Schwarzenegger and wife Shriver announced their separation, the Los Angeles Times revealed that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son over 14 years earlier with the housekeeper, Mildred Patricia Baena.

21. Schwarzenegger was part-owner of Planet Hollywood and Schatzi restaurants, but in 2000 he sold off his Planet Hollywood stock.

22. In recognition of his achievements in bodybuilding and his lifelong devotion to physical fitness, Schwarzenegger was inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame in 2005, making him a Charter Member.

23. In 2005 The Green Party of Austria attempted to strip Schwarzenegger of his Austrian citizenship due to his support for the death penalty.

24. According to his friend, actor Tom Arnold, Schwarzenegger has sex five times a day to keep fit. Maybe more 67-year-olds should add this to their daily workout routines.

Actor, politician, and business man Arnold Schwarzenegger has It all.
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

Arnold Schwarzenegger don't need anymore !!
Manne wrote:

Arnold Schwarzenegger don't need anymore !!

A New Terminator Genisys: Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions have just debuted a new behind-the-scenes featurette for their upcoming franchise reboot, Terminator Genisys. This one focuses on the relationship between Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) and “Guardian,” the aged T-800 played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. The movie will hit theaters on July 1, 2015 and is the first in a planned trilogy of films.

Read more: A New Terminator Genisys Featurette Tells the Story Behind Arnold Schwarzenegger's Guardian - ComingSoon-net
Manne wrote:

A New Terminator Genisys: Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions have just debuted a new behind-the-scenes featurette for their upcoming franchise reboot, Terminator Genisys. This one focuses on the relationship between Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) and “Guardian,” the aged T-800 played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. The movie will hit theaters on July 1, 2015 and is the first in a planned trilogy of films.

Read more: A New Terminator Genisys Featurette Tells the Story Behind Arnold Schwarzenegger's Guardian - ComingSoon-net

Apparently someone over Universal felt that there's demand for a remake of Arnold Schwarzenegger's 1990 comedy, Kindergarten Cop. (I didn't like that movie)
Manne wrote:

Apparently someone over Universal felt that there's demand for a remake of Arnold Schwarzenegger's 1990 comedy, Kindergarten Cop. (I didn't like that movie)

There will never be someone like him again. Everyone knows that.
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
kennex wrote:

There will never be someone like him again. Everyone knows that.

Arnold and Joe Weider made bodybuilding what it is today. No matter what people say.
Manne wrote:

Arnold and Joe Weider made bodybuilding what it is today. No matter what people say.

After some time off for politics, and lots of bad choices (a few of which turned into worse movies) Arnold Schwarzenegger returns as an unstoppable robot in "Terminator Genisys."

He's a lot bulkier now. His hair is greying, his mechanical joints creak, and some skin has chipped off, revealing the shiny metal underneath. Frankly, he looks the worse for wear.

So does his series.

The first in what's (optimistically) planned as a trilogy, "Terminator Genisys" mixes together elements from the first two films directed by James Cameron (and, smartly, mostly ignores the third and fourth installments misdirected by other hands).

But its new story is still familiar. In fact, overfamiliar. Once again, Kyle Reese is sent back in time to protect Sara Connor, so she can give birth to John Connor – the hero who will lead the human race in its future fight against Skynet, an army of genocidal machines.

And Kyle's got to hurry because Skynet has their own time traveler – a Terminator robot whose only job is to kill Sara first.

Well, he said he'd be back: 'Terminator Genisys' review: Arnold Schwarzenegger's roboslop | NJ-com
Manne wrote:

After some time off for politics, and lots of bad choices (a few of which turned into worse movies) Arnold Schwarzenegger returns as an unstoppable robot in "Terminator Genisys."

He's a lot bulkier now. His hair is greying, his mechanical joints creak, and some skin has chipped off, revealing the shiny metal underneath. Frankly, he looks the worse for wear.

So does his series.

The first in what's (optimistically) planned as a trilogy, "Terminator Genisys" mixes together elements from the first two films directed by James Cameron (and, smartly, mostly ignores the third and fourth installments misdirected by other hands).

But its new story is still familiar. In fact, overfamiliar. Once again, Kyle Reese is sent back in time to protect Sara Connor, so she can give birth to John Connor – the hero who will lead the human race in its future fight against Skynet, an army of genocidal machines.

And Kyle's got to hurry because Skynet has their own time traveler – a Terminator robot whose only job is to kill Sara first.

Well, he said he'd be back: 'Terminator Genisys' review: Arnold Schwarzenegger's roboslop | NJ-com

Terminator Genisys isn't good but Arnold Schwarzenegger is great in it.

That big scene at the start of Terminator Genisys, when Old Arnold Schwarzenegger fights Young Arnold Schwarzenegger? Not as cool as you might think. Some filmmaker somewhere could’ve teased out the resonance of a moment like that: A battle across time, the young man at his absolute apex of art-model-gone-jacked nudity and the old man wearing a fitted leather-jacket hoodie.

Read more: Terminator Genisys isn't good, but Arnold Schwarzenegger is great in it | EW-com
Manne wrote:

Terminator Genisys isn't good but Arnold Schwarzenegger is great in it.

That big scene at the start of Terminator Genisys, when Old Arnold Schwarzenegger fights Young Arnold Schwarzenegger? Not as cool as you might think. Some filmmaker somewhere could’ve teased out the resonance of a moment like that: A battle across time, the young man at his absolute apex of art-model-gone-jacked nudity and the old man wearing a fitted leather-jacket hoodie.

Read more: Terminator Genisys isn't good, but Arnold Schwarzenegger is great in it | EW-com

Terminator Genisys is it good. I not see It yet.
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

I don't see It yet.
Manne wrote:

I don't see It yet.

let's have a great summer with Old Arnold Schwarzenegger 😁
Manne wrote:

let's have a great summer with Old Arnold Schwarzenegger 😁

Arnold Schwarzenegger has come clean as a Hollywood hoarder. The 67-year-old Terminator star has such a strong desire to keep props and costumes from his movies that he’s made it a legal requirement of his involvement in films!

“I’ve taken a lot from movie sets,” says Arnie. “I actually have it written into my contract in most movies I’ve done to take all the wardrobe after the movie has finished shooting, and a lot of times, all the guns too. So, I have a huge collection of all the Terminator guns, the Uzis, Desert Eagles, .45s – all of those kind of things from various movies. I have a huge trunk full of guns and knives too; now I just don’t know what to do with it.”

Among his prized possessions is the 10ft-long Harrier jet model that was used in True Lies. “It was a birthday gift from James Cameron,” he says. “I also have the motorcycle from Terminator 2.”
Manne wrote:

Arnold Schwarzenegger Was A Jerk At The Gym: So Arnold Schwarzenegger clearly knows a thing or two about working out.

After all, he started weight training at age 15 and was crowned Mr. Universe by the time he turned 20. You know, no big deal. (Video via Cinema 5 Distributing / "Pumping Iron")

But Arnold's "Red Heat" co-star Gina Gershon revealed on "Watch What Happens Live" Sunday he can get a little cocky about his fitness. (Video via TriStar Pictures / "Red Heat")

Case in point — when Arnold asked Gina to go to the gym with him one time back in the day.

"There was a woman who was kind of, um, big. And, next thing I know, he was like, 'You, you there, with the flabby ass, come over here. Let me show you some squats for that flabby ass,'" said Gina Gershon on "Watch What Happens Live."

Whoa, Arnold! Talk about rude!

But before you start hating on him too hard, Gina admitted Arnold was only trying to help.

"And I walked out, and he came out, he's like, 'What happened to you?' And I said, 'Don't you ever talk to a woman like that, don't you ever.' He's like, 'What? Are you kidding me? Like, no one wanted to lay her, and now everyone ...' And you see her like, laughing and doing squats," said Gina.

Well hey, at least she got some free workout tips from the Arnold Schwarzenegger, right? And he apparently hasn't stopped helping folks work on their leg fitness.

Earlier this week, he challenged NFL star J.J. Watt to do 50 squat reps. After eating dinner. While wearing jeans. Come with me if you want to get ripped!

Read more: Gina Gershon: Arnold Schwarzenegger Was A Jerk At The Gym (VIDEO)
Manne wrote:

Arnold Schwarzenegger Was A Jerk At The Gym: So Arnold Schwarzenegger clearly knows a thing or two about working out.

After all, he started weight training at age 15 and was crowned Mr. Universe by the time he turned 20. You know, no big deal. (Video via Cinema 5 Distributing / "Pumping Iron")

But Arnold's "Red Heat" co-star Gina Gershon revealed on "Watch What Happens Live" Sunday he can get a little cocky about his fitness. (Video via TriStar Pictures / "Red Heat")

Case in point — when Arnold asked Gina to go to the gym with him one time back in the day.

"There was a woman who was kind of, um, big. And, next thing I know, he was like, 'You, you there, with the flabby ass, come over here. Let me show you some squats for that flabby ass,'" said Gina Gershon on "Watch What Happens Live."

Whoa, Arnold! Talk about rude!

But before you start hating on him too hard, Gina admitted Arnold was only trying to help.

"And I walked out, and he came out, he's like, 'What happened to you?' And I said, 'Don't you ever talk to a woman like that, don't you ever.' He's like, 'What? Are you kidding me? Like, no one wanted to lay her, and now everyone ...' And you see her like, laughing and doing squats," said Gina.

Well hey, at least she got some free workout tips from the Arnold Schwarzenegger, right? And he apparently hasn't stopped helping folks work on their leg fitness.

Earlier this week, he challenged NFL star J.J. Watt to do 50 squat reps. After eating dinner. While wearing jeans. Come with me if you want to get ripped!

Read more: Gina Gershon: Arnold Schwarzenegger Was A Jerk At The Gym (VIDEO)

Www-youtube-com/watch?v=XkQEUNHJVdQ I find this one Pumping Iron!
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758