Select your timezone: Select

Any Server Problems?

Reply Subscribe
I was wondering if anybody's ever had a problem with their ISP's server kicking them off when they had a balance of winnings still going in a game.

I guess it's much less likely to happen with a decent cable connection that the old dial-up modems.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 70
Ricardo_1 wrote:

I was wondering if anybody's ever had a problem with their ISP's server kicking them off when they had a balance of winnings still going in a game.

I guess it's much less likely to happen with a decent cable connection that the old dial-up modems.

No problem here 😄
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

No problem here 😄

Well that happens often with me but net yet happened when I am playing.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
olbg wrote:

Well that happens often with me but net yet happened when I am playing.

Thats happens with me to ,, but the great thing is that when you are booted out by ISP yous game is stored , so you can come back and play where youleft
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 100
mtajim wrote:

Thats happens with me to ,, but the great thing is that when you are booted out by ISP yous game is stored , so you can come back and play where youleft

Stored?
You mean restored?
Yeah that happens everywhere. But if the disconnection longer for more time then you can not get back to the game I guess.
olbg wrote:

Stored?
You mean restored?
Yeah that happens everywhere. But if the disconnection longer for more time then you can not get back to the game I guess.

Yes you may not get back to same people with whom you were playing but i think if u were playing automated games , then i am sure you can start where u leftq
mtajim wrote:

Yes you may not get back to same people with whom you were playing but i think if u were playing automated games , then i am sure you can start where u leftq

What I meant to say is the game process which you were playing would be terminated like your points and other.
olbg wrote:

What I meant to say is the game process which you were playing would be terminated like your points and other.

I think , that might happen when you play for free , but at games where you money is at stake , i dont think they will have such software where you loose your points