Select your timezone: Select

Skrill guide

Reply Subscribe

We formed a very detailed Skrill instruction guide Skrill (previously known as Moneybookers Moneybookers) and how to register Moneybookers Prepaid card. Choose a link from below and ask questions - we will try to answer them.

[list][list]Reigstration[/list:u]
[list]Moneybookers Prepaid Mastercard order[/list:u]
[list]Moneybookers Prepaid Mastercard costs[/list:u]
[list]Skrill (upload funds / deposit)[/list:u]
[list]Money transfer from Skrill (withdraw)[/list:u]
[list]Transfer to a friend or e-shop[/list:u]
[list]Questions and answers on Moneybookers)[/list:u]
[list]How to change Skrill currency[/list:u]

[/list:u]

Skrill - e-wallet, where you can keep your money, that was transfered via one way upload funds)or another.
[url=betblog.com/skrill/visit/]Skrill[/url] advantages:

[list] >>> you can transfer your money to different bookmakers if they have Skrill accounts Skrill
>>> You can get your money back cheaper
>>> Transfer money cheaper to your friend
>>> shop on e-shops, especially if you have Prepaid Mastercard
>>> with Prepaid Mastercard you can pay at shops, clubs, cafes.
>>> with Prepaid Mastercard you save 6 EUR from every Ryanair ticket
>>> shop in the USA, Europe.

[/list:u]
Where I get get my Skrill card? Answers here
Join: 2011/03/27 Messages: 105 Thanks: 24 Phone: LT
Skrill (Moneybookes) registration

Po Skrill This was previously known as Moneybookers, you can register via this URL.

In the picture you see Moneybookers Prepaid cards you can read all of the information and possible options.

You don't have to get the card if you register on Skrill

embeded-image

Choose your country and language

Press „Personal account“ if you want to get a card with all of the advantages, marks - 'I want to apply for...'

embeded-image

Enter all of your details in oder to confirm indentity. If you changes your location is during recent years, mark 'yes' by the "did you move in the last 2 years'.

embeded-image

I recommend to choose EUR for your currency, because you can use it almost everywhere. Especially if you decide to get Prepaid card, the currency won't be converted.

„Link my credit / debit card so I can start...“ if you're gonna transfer money to Skrill from credit (!) cards.

embeded-image

Then choose either Prepaid card or to login to your Skrill account.

embeded-image

Skrill guide is here
Moneybookers Prepaid Mastercard card/size]

Moneybookers Prepaid Mastercard:

If you want to get Prepaid card press „Apply for your card“. You will need to attach:

[list] >>> Passport, ID card, driver's license picture (it's ok to take a picture with your mobile)

>>> „proof of address“ – a picture with a letter from bank where your credentials are visible on the address you registered on Skrill[/list:u]

embeded-image

After you email those files, you will see the note below, where it's written that they will contact you in 1.2 days (don't forget to check your email)

embeded-image

Skrill guide
Money upload funds / deposit to Skrill

You can do this using three options Skrill (choose 'Upload funds'):

1. Ask a friend (buy currency from others), to upload you money to your Skrill account (enough to have friend's email)

2. transfer from bank (easiest way).

3. Transfer from credi card (1,9% fee), debit card (Visa electron, Maestro, etc) are not acceptable.
embeded-image
Uploading from a card there's a test transfer (1,01-2,99 EUR) in order to make sure the card really belongs to you. When you see the test transfer is done Skrill enter amount and other details to 'My account' (you will get an email with info)

Skrill guide.
Skril withdrawal

To cash your money from Skrill use different options (press Withdraw menu):

1. Give to friends, colleagues, that want to have money on Skrill account.

2. Transfer to your bank account (available only for VISA, 1,8EUR fee)

embeded-image

Skrill guide
Your questions about Skrill (Moneybookers)

Who can apply for a prepaid 'Moneybookers Mastercard'?
Every citizen of European Union (18 + years old). The person must also have a confirmed 'Skrill (Moneybookers)' account.

How to order the card?
Create free 'Skrill (Moneybookers)' account, you can order the card on internet. Presss 'My account', 'My MasterCard'. The don't analyze your credibility, but for safety purposes you will be asked to send a copy of your Passport/ID card.

Can I transfer/upload money to my card
Your 'Moneybookers Mastercard' is directly connected to your bank account, so all of your money is available on your card. If you want to transfer money to your account, read here Skrill, press 'Upload Funds', choose your card name, and upload option. All the operations will be visible in your account history, that will be available to you 24/7.

Can I use the card abroad?
Yes. It is easy to pay in different currencies. Your card will accepted everywhere where 'MasterCard' is accepted.

What are the fees?
There's no extra fees or charges for paying with 'Moneybookers Mastercard' at shops, where 'MasterCard' is accepted. The only charge is yearly 10 €.

What are the limits
1000 € per day if you pay using this card; 250 € per day for withdrawals.
Important: limits differ considering your account status. If your 'Skrill (Moneybookers)' currency are not euros, you will be charged accordingly.

Can I have more than one Skrill account
If you have an account, we are sorry, but you can't have another. In this case you ID won't be confirmed.

Visa Skrill GUIDE
At 14 March I made withdrawal from Skrill to my bank account, but even today there is no money
Join: 2010/02/15 Messages: 1
marius0518 Wrote:

At 14 March I made withdrawal from Skrill to my bank account, but even today there is no money

Weekends are not counted into 5-day deadline, only working days ..
Join: 2012/01/09 Messages: 1
What is the SWIFT code?
Join: 2011/08/21 Messages: 7 Thanks: 67
Bank code
Join: 2009/11/19 Messages: 4
Skrill transfer to e-shop

Login to Skrill press 'send money' fill a form below. Then you can transfer money to a friend or a shop, buy/sell currency.
embeded-image

embeded-image

Skrill guide
I have a question,but didin't found here answer. For example i have visa virtuon credit card it should be suitable for the transfer of money to the Skrill? and using virtuon needed anyway to transfer money to the Skrill or it can connect for example with paypal?
Join: 2012/03/20 Messages: 1
Moneybookers mastercard
Some reasons why YOU should use Skrill while buying online
#1. You can use it anywhere

Once you get yourself a Skrill account, you suddenly have something you can use it in absolutely all world’s best online poker rooms. That's right, just about every poker room uses Skrill making it easy to not only deposit and withdraw, but also transfer balances between poker rooms.

#2. It’s the safest way to buy online

Many retailers around the world use Skrill. The security protocols in use make Skrill a much safer choice to use than any other e-wallet. This means that your balances are perfectly safe on Skrill, especially if you use their state-of-the-art security token to access your account.

#3. It gives you a FREE, fully functional Mastercard plastic card

Skrill's Mastercard makes it easy to not only withdraw funds from just about any ATM machine, but also allows you access to shopping at almost any online or offline store using the balance in your account. Plus, the card has very low operations and transactions costs - which makes it ideal for travelers seeking for quick ways to some some money.
Hello, have a question, the IBAN is same as the account number or something I'm not understanding?
Join: 2012/03/29 Messages: 3
Grizzly700 Wrote:

Hello, have a question, the IBAN is same as the account number or something I'm not understanding?

account number
Hello I wanted to ask the question if i made deposit from my debit card to the English betting bookmaker, it will be able to withdrawal to my Moneybookers account?
Join: 2012/10/28 Messages: 1
From where u made deposit there can make a withdrawal
Join: 2011/04/11 Messages: 6
It doesn't have to be like this in all sites
Neturiu Wrote:

Hello I wanted to ask the question if i made deposit from my debit card to the English betting bookmaker, it will be able to withdrawal to my Moneybookers account?

Yes you can change your withdraw. But your detals must match. Name, surname, address, etc. You cannot use other person's Skrill.
Join: 2012/11/26 Messages: 8
Maybe anybody knows how long it takes from Skrill and Paypal money coming into the bank account?
Join: 2009/07/14 Messages: 3 Thanks: 10