Select your timezone: Select

NETELLER

Reply Subscribe
This topic is for Neteller we will upload a guide after a while, because you use Neteller pretty often now.

As for now, there's a few offers for the old and new clients. Without spending you money you can participate in the lotteries and win money.

We wrote about Neteller earlier: Neteller.

embeded-image

Where, how and how much you can withdraw with Neteller: All of the answers in this topic
Join: 2011/03/27 Messages: 105 Thanks: 24 Phone: LT
Something from the old topics:

ryklys Wrote:

It is better to open the account using euros or USA dollars. Otherwise a double conversion fee will be charged. And you lose your money. You will thank me later 😄

unik Wrote:

Before choosing your currency think of which you will be using more and how are you going to withdraw

How long does it take for a Neteller card to come?
Join: 2012/03/13 Messages: 2
aligatorr19 Wrote:

How long does it take for a Neteller card to come?

Up to two weeks by post. You can also order by a courier, but this will cost you. After I was blocked once, I got a new one in 3 or for days.
What are the fees for the conversion?
Join: 2012/03/13 Messages: 2
aligatorr19 Wrote:

What are the fees for the conversion?

2,9 %, but if you are using different currencies, it might be 2.9+2.9... You can also change your card for free sometimes.
Last Week to join

You still have time! Each time you transfer funds you earn entries into our Double Up promotion! You can earn:

10 entries for every 1,000 USD transferred to a site
1 extra entry for every 100 USD transferred to a site featured on Showcase
1 entry for applying for a Net+ Prepaid MasterCard®
1 entry for each time you use your Net+ Prepaid MasterCard
1 entry for every friend you successfully introduce to us through our Refer a Friend program
1 entry for every 100 USD deposited into your eWallet

Prize Draws:
✓ 8 November: 3,000 USD
✓ 15 November: 6,000 USD
✓ 22 November: 9,000 USD
• 2 December: 18,000 USD
For those who are traveling and using Neteller.

There was a few cases, when Neteller was blocked if you changed country 2-3 times. Then clients needed to call, because their security system activated and it was considered the card was stolen...
If you are traveling, email [email protected], send 4 last numbers of your Neteller, your travel date. And they will mark that on their system. So you don't have any problems 😁
Not a bad offer

Register now for a chance to win 5,000 USD

The BIG GAME is coming on 2 February 2014 and we have an equally huge promotion for you.

Corporate sponsors will roll out their most expensive ads, cheerleading squads will put on glittering outfits and the best American footballers in the world will compete on the field. It’s a US tradition to invite over friends, make some great food (to eat in front of the TV) and enjoy a cold beer and for those of us who love sports betting it’s even more exciting

BIG GAME Promotion – Win 5,000 USD

Get in on the American football action and place your bets for the BIG GAME with NETELLER!

For every 500 USD transferred from your NETELLER Account to websites from 24 January to 2 February you’ll get an entry to WIN 5,000 USD*in our prize draw.
Last year we ran a similar promotion but we’ve upped the prize fund from 1,000 USD to a massive 5,000 USD, and you could win it!

Atidaryt Neteller
The Lucky Pot Promotion Win up to 20,000 USD!

The pot starts out at 2,500 USD in the first week and by the final week it's worth 10,000 USD. We'll draw a winner every week. Win one… Win ALL!

From 4 to 28 March 2014 you could win any (or all) of these cash prizes:

10 March: 2,500 USD
17 March: 2,500 USD
24 March: 5,000 USD
28 March: 10,000 USD

Total giveaway: 20,000 USD!

In 3 easy steps you can Get Lucky and earn entries:

Sign in to your account (or sign up for a Neteller Account if you do not already have one)
Visit the Rewards page in your Neteller Account to register for the promotion
Use your Neteller Account and Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® to earn entries into the weekly prize draws:

10 entries for every 1,000 USD transferred to any of your favourite websites
1 entry for every 100 USD deposited in to your Neteller Account
1 entry for applying for a Net+ Prepaid MasterCard
1 entry for each time you use your Net+ Prepaid MasterCard (both plastic and virtual cards apply)
Open Neteller
Watch The World Promotion – 16,000 USD in prizes!
We are giving away 16,000 USD of prizes in our Watch The World Promotion. You could WIN a Samsung 46 Inch Slim Smart LED HDTV or Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Inch 16GB Tablet – or take the cash. It’s up to you. They’re perfect for watching the world football games in Brazil this year. As of May 20, 2014, there are still 10 prizes available. You could be the next winner of an amazing prize – or cash equivalent. Don’t forget, you might just win ALL of them! If you love football, stay tuned. We have another big promotion coming very soon… Sign in and register now on the Rewards page, then use NETELLER to earn entries between now and 31 May. Don’t miss out!
The Lucky Pot Promotion:
Win up to 20,000 USD!
We're giving you the chance to win up to 20,000 USD in The Lucky Pot promotion!

The pot starts out at 2,500 USD in the first week and by the final week it's worth 10,000 USD. We'll draw a winner every week. Win one … Win ALL!

From 7 October to 3 November 2014 you could win any (or all) of these cash prizes:

13 October: 2,500 USD - Kiyoshi O, Japan
20 October: 2,500 USD
27 October: 5,000 USD
3 November: 10,000 USD
Total giveaway: 20,000 USD!

In 3 easy steps you can Get Lucky and earn entries:

Sign in to your account (or sign up for a NETELLER Account if you do not already have one)
Visit the Rewards page in your NETELLER Account to register for the promotion
Use your NETELLER Account and Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® to earn entries into the weekly prize draws:

10 entries for every 1,000 USD transferred to any of your favourite websites
1 entry for every 100 USD deposited in to your NETELLER Account
1 entry for applying for a Net+ Prepaid MasterCard
1 entry for each time you use your Net+ Prepaid MasterCard (both plastic and virtual cards apply)
Register here
If someone looking any good e-wallet or still thinking which e-wallet better between skrill and neteller i can answer that. NETELLER all the way! 😁
Join: 2009/08/31 Messages: 5 Phone: LT
The new Net+ Virtual Gift Card® is here!

Short on time and stuck for a fast, reliable gift? Never fear, the new Net+ Virtual Gift Card is here!

An instant way to make someone’s day, you can send a Net+ Virtual Gift Card just by knowing their email address. It can be delivered to anyone in the world and used at any retail website that accepts MasterCard® worldwide.

Give your recipient between 20 USD and 300 USD
Choose from 8 different currencies
Make it perfect for your receiver - select from 7 gift card themes

Open Neteller
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
How to change my password?

If you have forgotten or need to change your password, select forgot your password. Clicking this will email a temporary password to the email address you have on file.

If you know your password and would like to change it:

Go to Neteller --> Additional Service Tab on right side of screen --> Change Password/Secret Question --> Enter current password, enter password you wish to change to then click change password
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2756
How long take to transfer money to my neteller account?
Join: 2014/12/29 Messages: 258 Thanks: 4
eight Wrote:

How long take to transfer money to my neteller account?

From credit card it will be instant, if the instant transfer is approved by your bank.
I have lost my Net+ card, what I need to do?
Join: 2008/01/22 Messages: 177
pillpop Wrote:

I have lost my Net+ card, what I need to do?

Hi pillpop, If your Net+ prepaid card has been lost, stolen or compromised in any way, please contact neteller at 1-855-769-3600 to cancel your card.
Hi all, I'm from USA and I don't have a social security number? Can I still use neteller?
Join: 2014/12/29 Messages: 258 Thanks: 4