Select your timezone: Select

How to withdraw money from bookmaker

Reply Subscribe
Everybody knows that there's plenty of winners, that bet on the internet and they bet big amounts of money. And after the win they have one problem - how to take the money and how to use them

In this topic we will try to answer this question. Please share your experience. We are always waiting for your comments. I will try to explain how to withdraw euros, USD. Most of us live in the European union, so this information is probably interesting for you.

You might ask, why can't I withdraw my money in other currencies - say zlots, pounds and so on. Of course you can, but this will cost you +2,4 % and it's really a lot. And minus another 1 to 3 % if you want to change the currency again.

You add the amounts and you will see in the end you will have to pay from 5 to 10 % off your win. Well, if you want this, then yes, do that and pay other people with your money.

On the internet most of the people use Neteller (Fortum topic) or Skrill (Forum topic) e. wallets. Most of the users use prepaids cards as follow:

* Neteller - is free, it's valid for 3 years you pay a few euros for the delivery, that's it.
* Skrill - 10 eur per year.

With Neteller (if you are no VIP) you can withdraw 750 euros very day. But you can do this only 3 days in a row. On the 4th day you wouldn't be able to do this. And then on the 5th you can cash money again. If you travel, the card might be blocked. But do not be afraid, you can contact the support and they will sort this out. Send them your account id, secure id, answers to your security questions), the cards will be unblocked immediately.
If you want to withdraw 750 eur you pay 4 euros per time. So you better plan your holidays ahead.

With Skrill card (if you are not VIP) you can withdraw 250 euros, every withdrawal must be 24 hours ahead of each other. Every 250 withdrawal will cost you 1.8 eur.

Below you can see the list of countries with national currency of EUR or if they have cash machines, where you might withdraw in USD or EUR. Please add if I missed something. We also wait your experiences if you used Neteller or Skrill.

Not forget that with Neteller and Skrill you can not only cash out your money but even pay in the hotels, bars, shops, car rentals, rentals, etc etc). And there's no conversion fees.

What is interesting that even in the rich countries, such as Austria, Italy, or famous holiday destinations such as St. Tropez, Nica, 750 EUR is also applied. Though it's seems that there 750 EUR is not a big amount,.

😡 - Countries where you can withdraw maximum 750 EUR:

======= EUR or USD=======

Finland
Max withdrawal - 400 eur, only two times
Cash machines are called Otto. They are usually in the shopping centres.

Austria
Max withdrawal - 300 eur, only two times

France
In Paris or any other big city there should be no problems (the max withdrawal is 2000 EUR), because there are a lot of cash machines. I suggest to use BNP or Barclay, because they will give you money in 50 EUR bills, others might even give in 20 EUR bills. Moreover, in smaller cities, and smaller banks they have limits - only 400 EUR withdrawals.

😡 Not all of the cash machines let max 750 withdrawals

Spain
It is the best to withdraw in Madrid or Barcelone (I don't know about other big cities), because there are cash machines that have 1000 EUR limits. In Spanish cost, smaller cities etc the max withdrawal is 600 eur, in some cases - even 300 eur.

Portugal
Max one time withdrawal - 200 eur, you can withdraw 400 eur per day.

Italy
In smaller cities you can usually withdraw max 600 eur.

Lithuania
Use Swedbank, max withdrawal - 750 eur.

Latvia
Max withdrawal - 750 eur.

Estonia
Max one time withdrawal - - 750 eur. Use SEB, Swedbank.
Join: 2011/03/27 Messages: 105 Thanks: 24 Phone: LT
I can only add that using Skrill card in any country in the world you can withdraw money in local currency, this will cost you 1,8 eur per time.
Join: 2009/10/06 Messages: 2
Are you sure? I thought it's only available within the European Union, no?
Join: 2011/04/11 Messages: 6
Mastercard is a worldwide card, you can use it anywhere, but the if you wish to convert - it will cost you.
Yes, this was also surprising for me, they did not charge me when I converted money (I have a VIP status, maybe because of that), I am sure about that. My Skrill account is in euros, I made a 700 eur withdrawal. But no fee.
Join: 2009/10/06 Messages: 2
bucaroo Wrote:

Yes, this was also surprising for me, they did not charge me when I converted money (I have a VIP status, maybe because of that), I am sure about that. My Skrill account is in euros, I made a 700 eur withdrawal. But no fee.

Well, there's a different situation with VIP statuses, usual rules and fees don't apply.
If I want to have a Neteller mastercard do I need to send only one copy of my documents? Or 6? As far as I understand, it's to confirm my ID.
Join: 2012/09/23 Messages: 2
ROVY1982 Wrote:

If I want to have a Neteller mastercard do I need to send only one copy of my documents? Or 6? As far as I understand, it's to confirm my ID.

only one printscreen (or you can take a picture with your phone) will be enough. I confirmed my ID a few times already.