Select your timezone: Select

Bet365

Reply Subscribe
Hello, Do I need to enter my card details every time I make a transaction?
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
FOX Wrote:

Hello, Do I need to enter my card details every time I make a transaction?

Hi fox, No, if you have already made a deposit, then any subsequent transactions will be made using the card details that you last registered on your account.
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2755
Hello, how I can raise a complaint?
Join: 2008/01/22 Messages: 177
pillpop Wrote:

Hello, how I can raise a complaint?

Hello pillpop, if you want to raise a complaint, you can do so via telephone, email, Live Chat, web message or post. These details can be found in the "Contact Us" section.
Hi, what is a Rule 4?
Join: 2015/01/31 Messages: 156
idlepick Wrote:

Hi, what is a Rule 4?

Hello idlepick, The Rule 4 deduction is an Industry standard where a quoted deduction is applied for every 1.00 unit of currency won.
When bookmakers offer odds on an event, they do so expecting all participants to take part. When a participant is withdrawn from an event a Rule 4 deduction is applied to all bets placed before the withdrawal, to reflect the reduced amount of competitors.
Hi,
My friend told me that he gets Free Bets from bet365 once in the while. I play at that bookie for about one year, should I already get something? He said, they send him 5 eur freebet after few months or even quicker. I play regulary, not big stakes.
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
FOX Wrote:

Hi,
My friend told me that he gets Free Bets from bet365 once in the while. I play at that bookie for about one year, should I already get something? He said, they send him 5 eur freebet after few months or even quicker. I play regulary, not big stakes.

You get 15eur , per 1000eur rollover
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
Hello friends,

I would like to bet on England football matches, but my satellite subscription package doesn’t include sports channels with live sports and it costs a lot to subscribe now. I’ve heard that bet 365 offers live streaming free, I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this? Is bet365 live streaming free?
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
miller3 Wrote:

Hello friends,

I would like to bet on England football matches, but my satellite subscription package doesn’t include sports channels with live sports and it costs a lot to subscribe now. I’ve heard that bet 365 offers live streaming free, I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this? Is bet365 live streaming free?

Hello miller3,
I’ve been betting with Bet 365 many times and in my opinion it is one of the best online book makers who provide live sport streaming. Statistically speaking it’s not free but if you are willing to bet it is a good option for you to enjoy sport while you make some money.
First of all you need to set up an Bet 365 account. You can stream live sports like Tennis, Football, Hockey, Basketball, Asian Sports and Cricket matches.
You need to deposit as little as £10 to your account and then once you are a member you can watch all live stream sports provided by bet 365.
bb Wrote:

Hello friends,

Hello miller3,
I’ve been betting with Bet 365 many times and in my opinion it is one of the best online book makers who provide live sport streaming. Statistically speaking it’s not free but if you are willing to bet it is a good option for you to enjoy sport while you make some money.
First of all you need to set up an Bet 365 account. You can stream live sports like Tennis, Football, Hockey, Basketball, Asian Sports and Cricket matches.
You need to deposit as little as £10 to your account and then once you are a member you can watch all live stream sports provided by bet 365.
I think it’s not bad right, you can watch all sports live from different parts of the world with very low deposit and they even will give you a bonus.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
True mate, you can watch any match you want as long as you have funds in your account and you should have placed a bet with in the 24 hours.
Join: 2008/02/22 Messages: 203
Hello all, I was considering downloading the bet365 bingo app and was wondering what were people’s experiences with it. I have read some conflicting facts about how it works. Some people say that you can’t access the chat service or play in any of the chat games if you use their app. I would not bother with it if it doesn’t offer a full service.
idlepick Wrote:

Hello all, I was considering downloading the bet365 bingo app and was wondering what were people’s experiences with it. I have read some conflicting facts about how it works. Some people say that you can’t access the chat service or play in any of the chat games if you use their app. I would not bother with it if it doesn’t offer a full service.

Hello idlepick, I have never had any problem with it. As long as you have deposited and have an account, the chat functions work perfectly well. It might be a problem if you don’t have an account and are trying to play a free game with a free ticket.
Hello guys, I waged 150 pounds for a black number on a live roulette game. 28 black was the result and i was waiting and waiting for my winnings nothing happened. So i had a chat with them online and told them my story. They looked into it and said the number was 16 red for your particular spin and told me to look at bet history to prove it. I double checked my bet history and was shocked to see that. 16 red was the previous number and i didnt settle any bet, after 16 red i put my money down for the next spin which was 28 black.
adebade Wrote:

Hello guys, I waged 150 pounds for a black number on a live roulette game. 28 black was the result and i was waiting and waiting for my winnings nothing happened. So i had a chat with them online and told them my story. They looked into it and said the number was 16 red for your particular spin and told me to look at bet history to prove it. I double checked my bet history and was shocked to see that. 16 red was the previous number and i didnt settle any bet, after 16 red i put my money down for the next spin which was 28 black.

Good day adebade, I appreciate that this is may be of no help to you,delmassive,but I really cannot imagine bet365 deliberately cheating on a live roulette game..They wouldn't need to,because the odds would always be in their favour.They would expect most winners to blow their winnings on future spins. What is more possible is a glitch in their system.
bb Wrote:

Good day adebade, I appreciate that this is may be of no help to you,delmassive,but I really cannot imagine bet365 deliberately cheating on a live roulette game..They wouldn't need to,because the odds would always be in their favour.They would expect most winners to blow their winnings on future spins. What is more possible is a glitch in their system.

i think you could be right BB and thank you for sharing your info. It could be a glitch anyway i changed my mind about bet365 and say they are a decent bookie and friendly staff.
Hello, I recently got a help from a bookmaker to open a skrill & bet365 account, I tried bets with bet365, everything smooth, so i think their system & services is very good.
Join: 2008/01/22 Messages: 177
I also use bet365 because there is very good odds and support always helps if I have some issues.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
guess Wrote:

I also use bet365 because there is very good odds and support always helps if I have some issues.

Yes odds is good, but not so good as in pinnacle.