Select your timezone: Select

Bet365

Reply Subscribe
How long does it take for the money to come after the withdrawal? I use an UK bank card. Thank you.
Join: 2012/11/04 Messages: 6 Thanks: 1
darudisDAR Wrote:

How long does it take for the money to come after the withdrawal? I use an UK bank card. Thank you.

3–4 days
Join: 2011/10/10 Messages: 3 Thanks: 2
Depends on when did you make the withdrawal. If you do that in the evening, you should receive your money before 5 pm the next day. For me it takes max 2 days.
Join: 2009/06/13 Messages: 1
How do you confirm you identity on bet365 😁? I have in mind not by the call, but when you enter your passport information? I have an ID card and I can't confirm...
Join: 2012/09/23 Messages: 2
Look, I have a problem, I try to bet, but I get some kind of an error: 'we are unable to process your request. please contact us and quote reference ACTSTA'.

Is my account limited or what? How to I sort this out? Thank you
darudisDAR Wrote:

Look, I have a problem, I try to bet, but I get some kind of an error: 'we are unable to process your request. please contact us and quote reference ACTSTA'.

Is my account limited or what? How to I sort this out? Thank you

Did you send your docs, confirm your address?
Join: 2011/08/10 Messages: 5
P. S. I moved to the UK, changed my address, maybe that's why?
ROVY1982 Wrote:

ow do you confirm you identity on bet365 😁? I have in mind not by the call, but when you enter your passport information? I have an ID card and I can't confirm...

Confirm by a call, they will give you a call, tell them if your Enlish isn't good, then they will send you an email with all of the information. That's it. I've heard that there's often problems with ID cards.
Join: 2012/03/29 Messages: 3
darudisDAR Wrote:

P. S. I moved to the UK, changed my address, maybe that's why?

If you're in the UK, give them a call and explain everything.
Join: 2011/03/27 Messages: 105 Thanks: 24 Phone: LT
Hey, can anyone explain how do bonuses work on bet365? I got a 10 pounds loyality bonus, won 100 pounds, but I can't make the withdrawal. What do I need to do? Help me. Thanks
darudisDAR Wrote:

Hey, can anyone explain how do bonuses work on bet365? I got a 10 pounds loyality bonus, won 100 pounds, but I can't make the withdrawal. What do I need to do? Help me. Thanks

Contact the support, they will tell you the terms and conditions.
Join: 2011/03/27 Messages: 105 Thanks: 24 Phone: LT
Never had before problems with this bookie. Fast withdrawals, good promotions. A lot of events in live betting. Great support and live chat. Every time they will help you if you have problems with anything.
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
It is possible to transfer funds from sport in to poker without other deposit?
Join: 2012/09/26 Messages: 1
Just go to your account and at the bottom you will see transfer funds selection
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
"Important Account Information
bet365 has made some internal changes in order to maintain the high standard and wide range of products and services which you enjoy.

With effect from 29th September 2014, your relationship with Hillside (New Media) Limited (HNML) will be transferred to Hillside (Sports) LP (HSLP) and your relationship with Hillside (Gibraltar) Limited (HGL) will be transferred to Hillside (Gaming) LP (HGLP). Both HSLP and HGLP are members of the bet365 group and are licensed by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. These changes will not affect the great service you receive and your account details, including any balances, unsettled bets and ongoing bonuses, will remain the same.

To continue to use bet365's services, you will need to agree to new Terms and Conditions, a new Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy with HSLP and HGLP (Terms). You must also agree to HNML and HGL transferring your personal data to HSLP and HGLP.

To ensure continued protection of your funds, you direct, and we agree, that the entirety of your player balance shall now be held by HSLP in place of HNML and you direct HSLP to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with bet365’s services (Purpose)."

Please note that all funds that HSLP holds for you are held in separate designated customer bank accounts in HSLP’s name to be used solely for the Purpose and that our bank has acknowledged this. HSLP must return the funds to you if they are not used for the Purpose.

Please tick the following box to confirm that you (i) agree to the Terms; (ii) agree to the transfer of your personal data; (iii) direct that the entirety of your player balance shall now be held by HSLP in place of HNML; and (iv) direct HSLP to hold your funds solely for the Purpose.

Important Account Information
bet365 has made some internal changes in order to maintain the high standard and wide range of products and services which you enjoy.

With effect from 29th September 2014, your relationship with Hillside (New Media) Limited (HNML) will be transferred to Hillside (Sports) LP (HSLP) and your relationship with Hillside (Gibraltar) Limited (HGL) will be transferred to Hillside (Gaming) LP (HGLP). Both HSLP and HGLP are members of the bet365 group and are licensed by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. These changes will not affect the great service you receive and your account details, including any balances, unsettled bets and ongoing bonuses, will remain the same.

To continue to use bet365's services, you will need to agree to new Terms and Conditions, a new Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy with HSLP and HGLP (Terms). You must also agree to HNML and HGL transferring your personal data to HSLP and HGLP.

To ensure continued protection of your funds, you direct, and we agree, that the entirety of your player balance shall now be held by HSLP in place of HNML and you direct HSLP to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with bet365’s services (Purpose).

Please note that all funds that HSLP holds for you are held in separate designated customer bank accounts in HSLP’s name to be used solely for the Purpose and that our bank has acknowledged this. HSLP must return the funds to you if they are not used for the Purpose.

Please tick the following box to confirm that you (i) agree to the Terms; (ii) agree to the transfer of your personal data; (iii) direct that the entirety of your player balance shall now be held by HSLP in place of HNML; and (iv) direct HSLP to hold your funds solely for the Purpose.
Join: 2011/08/29 Messages: 1
How much time takes to withdrawal money from bet365 to skrill?
Join: 2014/06/21 Messages: 1 Thanks: 18 Phone: LT
tomas7926 »
How much time takes to withdrawal money from bet365 to skrill?
Up to 24 hours but often it takes just few hours
Join: 2013/06/01 Messages: 3 Thanks: 17

Why I have been logged out of my account session?

For security reasons bet365 account sessions will automatically end after a set period of inactivity. All accounts have a default inactivity time of three hours before being automatically logged out. You can change inactive times via Services at the top right corner >Members > My Account > Preferences.
Join Our Telegram Channel >>> https://t.me/+fmIhMmyw0dMwZWI0
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2765
How to change my payment method?
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
guess Wrote:

How to change my payment method?

After login you can add or edit your payment details, just selecting the services drop down menu in the top right corner -> "DEPOSIT"
Join Our Telegram Channel >>> https://t.me/+fmIhMmyw0dMwZWI0
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2765