Select your timezone: Select

Bookmakers archive

Reply Subscribe
Hello, I would like to know where can I bet bigger amounts of money? Let's say at least above 500-100 euros. Please let me know, thank you 😁

Bookmakers on the internet
Unibet
Bet365
PInnacle
Bwin
Betfair
Paddy Power
Ladbrokes
10bet
Betsafe
Expekt
William Hill
Join: 2011/05/20 Messages: 1
DeivisT Wrote:

Hello, I would like to know where can I bet bigger amounts of money? Let's say at least above 500-100 euros. Please let me know, thank you 😁

These amounts are not high at all 😁 500-1000 euros bets are available on most of the bookmakers.
Join: 2011/05/12 Messages: 1
Unibet at first limits you a lot, sometimes even on 1000 euros. But other times they let you bet 2000 eur with a similar coefficient 😁
Join: 2011/03/28 Messages: 5
Asian handicap betting is a form of betting on football in which teams are handicapped according to their form, so that a stronger team must win by more goals for a punter betting on them to win. The system originated in Indonesia and has gained popularity in the early 21st century. Handicaps typically range from one-quarter goal to several goals, in increments of half- or even quarter-goals

Subsequently, many matches are handicapped in ½ and ¼ intervals; both of which eliminate the possibility of a push since no one can score a half-goal. Quarter (¼) handicaps split the bet between the two closest ½ intervals. For instance, a $1000 bet with a handicap of 1¾ is the same as betting $500 at 1½ and $500 at 2. With ¼ handicap bets, you can win and tie (win ½ of wager) or lose and tie (lose ½ wager). The ¼-goal handicap may be expressed by some bookmakers as "0 and ½", or (especially for bookmakers whose systems are designed for sports like American football and basketball (where bets have a handicap that is designed to make the odds as close to even as possible)) as "pk (for "pick-em") and ½".

The bettors' stake is automatically divided equally and placed as 2 separate bets. This means that with a handicap point of 0-0.5 or 0 and ½, half of your stake is on the 0 point handicap and the other half is on the 0.5 handicap.[7]

Match: Everton vs. Newcastle United

Handicap: Newcastle +1.0, +1.5

Explained: This handicap states that half of your bet goes on Newcastle to win, draw, or lose by less than 1 goal; and half on Newcastle to win, draw, or lose by less than 1.5 goals.

If the final score is Everton 1-0 Newcastle, half your bet would be refunded due to draw (Everton 1 - +1 Newcastle, i.e: Newcastle lost by exactly one goal). The second half would win (Everton 1 - +1.5 Newcastle, i.e: Newcastle lost by less than 1.5 goals).

n the event that a whole number is used for the handicap, the handicap adjusted final score could result in a draw. This situation is not a draw, but a push. With a push, all bettors have their original wagers returned as there is no winner.

embeded-image
Join: 2011/03/27 Messages: 105 Thanks: 24 Phone: LT
Www-cooolbet-com/sports-aspx

Bonus offers
Join: 2015/07/24 Messages: 1
Has anybody try this bookmaker?
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
All questions about 1XBET bookmaker 1XBET in this post (prize, bonus, problems/mistakes, questions/answers, guide/help).

More about bookmaker 1XBET.
Register and you can receive a bonus here.
1XBET list of bets .
1XBET addition to Skrill (Moneybookers)
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
All questions about dafabet bookmaker dafabet in this post (prize, bonus, problems/mistakes, questions/answers, guide/help).

More about bookmaker dafabet.
Register and you can receive a bonus here.
dafabet list of bets .
dafabet addition to Skrill (Moneybookers)

embeded-image
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2759
Betsafe bookmaker and discussion
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT