UEFA Europa League 2017-2018

Reply Subscribe
CSKA Moscow to win (Match) my bet for next leg
Zenit - Celtic (First leg 0-1)

Over 2,5 Game's

Why ? Well Celtic is injured and many players will miss match. Zenit is playing at home for the win, they need to score atleast on goal, so it can be very scoring match
marchboy wrote:

Zenit - Celtic (First leg 0-1)

Over 2,5 Game's

Why ? Well Celtic is injured and many players will miss match. Zenit is playing at home for the win, they need to score atleast on goal, so it can be very scoring match

Agree, Zenit have players to score
Nice is out! Lokomotiv made a suprise for us
Napoli won 2-0 today but they are knocked out of the Europa League because Leipzig won the first away game 3-1
What a start from Arsenal :D they conceded two goals in the first half but Kolasinac killed the intrigue in this game
popleli wrote:

What a start from Arsenal :D they conceded two goals in the first half but Kolasinac killed the intrigue in this game

They lost today 1-2 but they are going to the next round, so it is not a big deal :)
Atalanta and Dortmund ended game in a draw today but Dortmund won the first 2-3, so Atalanta is out
Zenit nice job, NAPOLI OUT ? You serious... Anyway Dortmund saved themslefs
Today 13:00 CET time will be Europa league live draw round of 16

Stream covered here uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/index.html#/
Draw

embeded-image
arv wrote:

Draw

embeded-image

We will have a great fight between Milan and Arsenal. However, I think Milan should win the first game by 1 or 2 goals today
popleli wrote:

We will have a great fight between Milan and Arsenal. However, I think Milan should win the first game by 1 or 2 goals today

I agree with you, Milan should win this match
faster wrote:

I agree with you, Milan should win this match

In this match I think the home stadium advantage will play a big role for both teams, maybe even more for AC Milan who are lately showing great form. But Europa league for Arsenal is the last opportunity to save the season. Could Wenger make it happen? I don't think so :D
I didn't believe that Arsenal can win this game but they did it by 2 goals, wow:D
Arsenal keeping the good chances go advance to the final

embeded-image
Sad that Atletico met Arsenal in semi final :(

embeded-image