Select your timezone: Select

Euro 2016 starting in just 5 days

Reply Subscribe
mike1 wrote:

I been looking some matches but i'm not impressed in any team.

My bets are still going to Germany!!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

My bets are still going to Germany!!

It's just football nothing alls. I've been arguing with my husband so much lately because everything he does just annoys me. For him it's just football and nothing alls.
Join: 2015/09/20 Messages: 247
nattika wrote:

It's just football nothing alls. I've been arguing with my husband so much lately because everything he does just annoys me. For him it's just football and nothing alls.

Germany beat North Ireland today, this was the first time we could see germany play its famous divide and conquer tactic even though they only hit 1 goal. In my book 6-0 to germany was not far fetched, but props to North Ireland for trying even though they got outplayed most of the time.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Germany beat North Ireland today, this was the first time we could see germany play its famous divide and conquer tactic even though they only hit 1 goal. In my book 6-0 to germany was not far fetched, but props to North Ireland for trying even though they got outplayed most of the time.

My betting are going to spain. Im looking every match. Why because i'm a Dutch.
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

My betting are going to spain. Im looking every match. Why because i'm a Dutch.

The group play has now ended and the teams we see playing starting 25th june in the round of 16 is:

25th June
Switzerland - Poland

Wales - North Ireland

Croatia - Portugal

26th June
France - Ireland

Germany - Slovakia

Hungary - Belgium

June 27th
Italy - Spain

England - Iceland

Now the real competition starts and I'm quite excited to see and follow numerous matches.
ixgames wrote:

The group play has now ended and the teams we see playing starting 25th june in the round of 16 is:

25th June
Switzerland - Poland

Wales - North Ireland

Croatia - Portugal

26th June
France - Ireland

Germany - Slovakia

Hungary - Belgium

June 27th
Italy - Spain

England - Iceland

Now the real competition starts and I'm quite excited to see and follow numerous matches.

Ha ha ha Iceland thats great.
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

Ha ha ha Iceland thats great.

Now it's starting to be interesting :thumbsup
Manne wrote:

Now it's starting to be interesting :thumbsup

So poland, wales, germany, france, germany and belgium won their games. Today 27th June we see the last matches before the heated quarter finals.

Which of these teams do you think will succeed to the quarter finals?

Italy - Spain

England - Iceland
ixgames wrote:

So poland, wales, germany, france, germany and belgium won their games. Today 27th June we see the last matches before the heated quarter finals.

Which of these teams do you think will succeed to the quarter finals?

Italy - Spain

England - Iceland

England - Iceland 1-2 England's manager is paid $4.6 million a year. Iceland's manager is a part-time dentist. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh
Manne wrote:

England - Iceland 1-2 England's manager is paid $4.6 million a year. Iceland's manager is a part-time dentist. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Iceland may not be big but it's full of secret spots and magical places.
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

Iceland may not be big but it's full of secret spots and magical places.

Iceland are my NR:1 now (Still i'm thinking that Germany will win the Euro 2016).
Manne wrote:

Iceland are my NR:1 now (Still i'm thinking that Germany will win the Euro 2016).

UEFA organises some of the most famous and prestigious football ......... As Iceland sensationally reach the quarter-finals!

(Hodgson said he appeared before the media because he didn't want to give the impression that he was "frightened." But he also said he did so reluctantly, because he said all he had to say in a resignation statement immediately after the loss.):1orglaugh
Join: 2016/02/05 Messages: 185
morten wrote:

UEFA organises some of the most famous and prestigious football ......... As Iceland sensationally reach the quarter-finals!

(Hodgson said he appeared before the media because he didn't want to give the impression that he was "frightened." But he also said he did so reluctantly, because he said all he had to say in a resignation statement immediately after the loss.):1orglaugh

Football is the most complicated team sport with 11 players required to work in unison.
Manne wrote:

Football is the most complicated team sport with 11 players required to work in unison.

A superb shoot-out save by Portugal’s Rui Patricio allowed Ricardo Quaresma to be the hero again as his spot kick against Poland sent them into the Euro 2016 semifinals 5-3 on penalties after a 1-1 finish following extra time yesterday.

Portugal beats Poland in shoot-out!!
Manne wrote:

A superb shoot-out save by Portugal’s Rui Patricio allowed Ricardo Quaresma to be the hero again as his spot kick against Poland sent them into the Euro 2016 semifinals 5-3 on penalties after a 1-1 finish following extra time yesterday.

Portugal beats Poland in shoot-out!!

Today it is Germany vs Italy. I don't like Italy so i hope Germany are making some kind of miracle.
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
David_1 wrote:

Today it is Germany vs Italy. I don't like Italy so i hope Germany are making some kind of miracle.

I was very surprised wales beat belgium which is seeded 2nd in the soccer world ranking. Nicely done Wales and congratulations to a well performed match which scored 3 goals against belgium's 1.

Germany vs Italy 1-1 after full time and after an intense and thrilling penalty shoot-out germany reach semi finals with a final score of 6-5.
ixgames wrote:

I was very surprised wales beat belgium which is seeded 2nd in the soccer world ranking. Nicely done Wales and congratulations to a well performed match which scored 3 goals against belgium's 1.

Germany vs Italy 1-1 after full time and after an intense and thrilling penalty shoot-out germany reach semi finals with a final score of 6-5.

Germany will be the winner at Euro 2016.
Manne wrote:

Now it's starts to be interesting!!
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
Manne wrote:

I'm not convinced they will stand at the end, Portugal and France are at least as strong as them after watching the games. But we will see how this pans out already tonight when Wales goes against Portugal.
ixgames wrote:

I'm not convinced they will stand at the end, Portugal and France are at least as strong as them after watching the games. But we will see how this pans out already tonight when Wales goes against Portugal.

Portugal beat Wales 2-0 and not surprisingly France beat Germany 2-0. In a game where Germany doesn't play bad but France kind of gets 2 easy goals and Germany with loads of chances and opportunities just weren't able to make one. Sad to be german but this is the facts.