Select your timezone: Select

eSports betting

Reply Subscribe
Dota2

Saints Squad vs MEGA LADA DOTA2 ProDota Cup
04 JUN 17:00
Match Winner 2 Way MEGA-LADA

London eSports vs Unchained DOTA2 ProDota Cup
04 JUN 20:30
Match Winner 2 Way London eSports
Join: 2018/05/17 Messages: 17
Quote
0
MEGA LADA vs The Brestomans DOTA2 ProDota Cup
05 JUN 17:00
Match Winner 2 Way The Brestomans

Learn how to earn money from esports betting https://www.esportsonlinebets.com/


Luminosity vs Mindfreak COD CWL Pro League
06 JUN 00:00
Match Winner 2 Way Luminosity

Good luck
Join: 2018/05/17 Messages: 17
Quote
0
L
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive AVANGAR - ALTERNATE aTTaX Full time resultPICK: Alternate
Join: 2018/05/17 Messages: 17
Quote
0
Do you guys know some good places to read about egaming? To better understand the whole environment and how the bidding on events like these works.
Join: 2019/02/22 Messages: 3
Quote
0
benten wrote:

Do you guys know some good places to read about egaming? To better understand the whole environment and how the bidding on events like these works.

Hi, Pinnacle betting sources really helpful pinnacle.com/en/esports?...564-472473099.1546454398

Also personally recommend you to watch the tournaments live on twitch.tv or watch some streamers playing the game you are interested in. It will help to understand more from the practices scene not just basics on the paper.
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1125 Phone: LT
Quote
2
Benzema wrote:

Hi, Pinnacle betting sources really helpful pinnacle.com/en/esports?...564-472473099.1546454398

Also personally recommend you to watch the tournaments live on twitch.tv or watch some streamers playing the game you are interested in. It will help to understand more from the practices scene not just basics on the paper.

Thanks for source and advices πŸ˜‰
Join: 2019/02/22 Messages: 3
Quote
0
What experience do you have with esports betting ? I honestly see a great resemblance to football. Especially large courses. Not that I would brag, but still. After the break, the first two picik and both hit. Match 1 odd 4.6 (wisla vs mibr / csgo ) and Match 2 (t1 - afreeca / lol) odd 7.0! 😁

betblog.com/picks/531970-t1-afreeca-freecs
betblog.com/picks/531935-mibr-wisla

πŸ˜„
Join: 2019/08/30 Messages: 3
Quote
1
esporttalk.org wrote:

What experience do you have with esports betting ? I honestly see a great resemblance to football. Especially large courses. Not that I would brag, but still. After the break, the first two picik and both hit. Match 1 odd 4.6 (wisla vs mibr / csgo ) and Match 2 (t1 - afreeca / lol) odd 7.0! 😁

betblog.com/picks/531970-t1-afreeca-freecs
betblog.com/picks/531935-mibr-wisla

πŸ˜„

Keep going, mate! Because of the coronavirus and no crowds in the tournament I'm a little bit off the eSports games streams but always happy to see someone hitting big odds 😁
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1125 Phone: LT
Quote
0