EUROPE: Eurocup

Reply Subscribe
popleli wrote:

We will have a good fight between Bayern and Rytas this week

I don't know why, but i been thinking its already play offs..
Quote
0
jstbets wrote:

I don't know why, but i been thinking its already play offs..

However, we will see many great matches :)
Quote
0
Some people saying Lietuvos Rytas and Bayern will make over
Quote
0
What a game between Limoges and Unics. Unics won by only 3 points
Quote
0
mall89 wrote:

What a game between Limoges and Unics. Unics won by only 3 points

Yeah, i watched livescore only, but i guess that was good
Quote
0
I think that it also will be a good fight between Darussafaka and Gran Canaria. Both teams won their first games
Quote
0
Rytas played one of the worst games this season. They didn't have a real chance against Bayern today but they still can fight for the place in the next round
Quote
0
mall89 wrote:

Rytas played one of the worst games this season. They didn't have a real chance against Bayern today but they still can fight for the place in the next round

With that playing style not much chances
Quote
0
miller3 wrote:

With that playing style not much chances

Of course that with that playing style they have no chance but they played not badly before
Quote
0
Well played by Gran Canaria. They won the last quarter of the gamy by 16 points (12:28 )
Quote
0
I think that Lietuvos rytas should be angry after 3 defeats and they must win today because this game is vital for them
Quote
0
mall89 wrote:

I think that Lietuvos rytas should be angry after 3 defeats and they must win today because this game is vital for them

Finally, they played really well today and smashed Torino
Quote
0
But what a game between Zenit and Bayern. Zenit had +14 in the start of the last quarter and Bayern still won the match by 2 points, wow
Quote
0
jstbets wrote:

Finally, they played really well today and smashed Torino

It will be interesting to watch the game between Rytas and Zenit because it will mean a lot.
Quote
0
Watched Lithuanian teams in Eurocup, they played really good basketball
Quote
0
Rytas defended so poorly today. I can't understand how they played like this when this game was the most important of this season in Eurocup..
Quote
0
robii wrote:

Rytas defended so poorly today. I can't understand how they played like this when this game was the most important of this season in Eurocup..

New year, same year talking about rytas. They changed the president the club, managment and still got players who can't defend and don't have potential because they are not young. Anyway there is no point in Eurocup left for them so we will see how they will look in LKL. They will have a lot of time to improve on their defense it will be quite interesting to see how Kurtinaitis will manage to do it.
Quote
0
What a game between Galatasaray and Alba. Alba won after overtime 97-92
Quote
0
Winner of Eurocup will play in Euroleague?
Quote
0
Well played by Zenit in the second half of the game.
Quote
0