Select your timezone: Select

Private doyles room freeroll friday 28th may 2010

Reply Subscribe
Hello everyone! Time for doyles room tournament!

Announcement for poker freeroll at doyles room friday 28th may, 07.30 PM.

This is a restricted poker freeroll with a prizepool of $50 and this event is available for ixgames players club members. Another way of getting access is to download doyles room and use bonus code IXG110B for 110% up to $550. To quickly get added to the list, signup and send me the account name and we will add you as soon as possible.

Signing up at doyles room gives a 100% placement in future ixgames tournaments along with the regular poker bonus. We are doing our best to give you a chance - newbie or seasoned player to build a bankroll and improve your game play. So check out ixgames doyles room review for other tournaments, software and information.

IMPORTANT: This is a restricted poker freeroll and you will not be able to join with a password. (PASSWORD IS ACTIVE FOR THIS TOURNEY)
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

This is a restricted poker freeroll with a prizepool of $50 and this event is available for ixgames players club members. Another way of getting access is to download doyles room and use bonus code IXG110B for 110% up to $550. To quickly get added to the list, signup and send me the account name and we will add you as soon as possible.

Signing up at doyles room gives a 100% placement in future ixgames tournaments along with the regular poker bonus. We are doing our best to give you a chance - newbie or seasoned player to build a bankroll and improve your game play. So check out ixgames doyles room review for other tournaments, software and information.

IMPORTANT: This is a restricted poker freeroll and you will not be able to join with a password. (PASSWORD IS ACTIVE FOR THIS TOURNEY)

Hello, I was at farm last 9 months attending soybean and corn farming. Now, what I have to do for participate in ixgames promotions? Best regards.
Join: 2008/04/17 Messages: 4
mauripalmas wrote:

Hello, I was at farm last 9 months attending soybean and corn farming. Now, what I have to do for participate in ixgames promotions? Best regards.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Simple, as long as you're willing to make an effort. Read this and do as it says:[/FONT]

[CENTER]forum-ixgames-com/discussion-forum/5820-how-get-your-account-upgraded-html
[/CENTER]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
ixgames wrote:

KingdingAA please add me
Join: 2010/05/02 Messages: 1
fartgal wrote:

KingdingAA please add me

kingdingAA please add me

Get upgraded by posting and staying active on the forums
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

kingdingAA please add me

Get upgraded by posting and staying active on the forums

Hello!

My nickname at Doyle's Room is: AdamKovacs. Please add me to the freeroll. Thank you!

Adam
Join: 2008/10/26 Messages: 52
kadam82 wrote:

Hello!

My nickname at Doyle's Room is: AdamKovacs. Please add me to the freeroll. Thank you!

Adam

Please add me my username @ Doyles is jls145236

Thanks and Good Luck at the Tables:dance::dance:
Join: 2008/04/23 Messages: 1