Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker freeroll sunday 9th May 2010

Reply Subscribe
We have a private ixgames freeroll on full tilt poker sunday 9th May for ixgames players club members.

Without a full tilt poker account

If you are new to full tilt poker you need to download full tilt poker and register, you will be added to the freeroll system as soon as possible. If you signed up from our Full tilt review you can make things faster by sending a PM with your screen name and we will add you to the approved list for restricted games.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 9th May 2010, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted/private.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

We have a private ixgames freeroll on full tilt poker sunday 9th May for ixgames players club members.

If you are new to full tilt poker you need to download full tilt poker and register, you will be added to the freeroll system as soon as possible. If you signed up from our Full tilt review you can make things faster by sending a PM with your screen name and we will add you to the approved list for restricted games.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Get readt to rumble😡!!
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399
tallseas wrote:

Get readt to rumble😡!!

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Ready!! :bully:[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Ready!! :bully:[/FONT]

Im ready😡 :dance:
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
MyNemesis wrote:

Im ready😡 :dance:

I am soooo ready!!
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote:

I am soooo ready!!

I am ready to bubble out yet again😡 lol. Gl all
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

God luck 😄
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

God luck 😄

Where do you need to post ft user id.
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

So sorry about the post above I have found the anwser in another post. How can i delete my reply thanks
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

So sorry about the post above I have found the anwser in another post. How can i delete my reply thanks

Im ready to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
Join: 2010/06/23 Messages: 80
afshin_tatoo wrote:

Im ready to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Wanna win next time
freerollbird wrote:

At the fulltilt thread i think