Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker freeroll sunday 28 february 2010

Reply Subscribe
We have a private ixgames freeroll on full tilt poker sunday 28th february.

Without a full tilt poker account

If you are new to full tilt poker you need to download full tilt poker and register, you will be added to the freeroll system as soon as possible. If you signed up from our Full tilt review you can make things faster by sending a PM with your screen name and we will add you to the approved list for restricted games.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 28th february 2010, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted/private.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

If you are new to full tilt poker you need to download full tilt poker and register, you will be added to the freeroll system as soon as possible. If you signed up from our Full tilt review you can make things faster by sending a PM with your screen name and we will add you to the approved list for restricted games.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks, once again, ixgames for a chance to play with some good people & players; have some fun on a Sunday evening before going back to work; and, maybe, pick up a bit of cash as well. . . :dance:

See everyone on the list that was submitted -- yeah, even I'm chuckling at that one:1orglaugh -- at the tables on Sunday. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
ixgames wrote:

How to join

Freeroll information

Wilkinsons
Join: 2010/02/21 Messages: 1
Wilkinsons wrote:

Wilkinsons

Gl in the game today sycosteve and all
Join: 2008/09/20 Messages: 19
micalupagoo wrote:

Gl in the game today sycosteve and all

That's the best poker site!!absolutly!
Join: 2008/06/27 Messages: 5
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks, once again, ixgames for a chance to play with some good people & players; have some fun on a Sunday evening before going back to work; and, maybe, pick up a bit of cash as well. . . :dance:

See everyone on the list that was submitted -- yeah, even I'm chuckling at that one:1orglaugh -- at the tables on Sunday. . .[/FONT]

Sorry I missed this one, had a b-day party to go to, didn't make it back in time. Hope to see you all next week. Hope there weren't too many sitters, wish there was a way to unregister when you can't play, sorry again.
Join: 2010/01/16 Messages: 143 Thanks: 2
madjek wrote:

Sorry I missed this one, had a b-day party to go to, didn't make it back in time. Hope to see you all next week. Hope there weren't too many sitters, wish there was a way to unregister when you can't play, sorry again.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Another fan-freakin'-tastic game tonight! Congrats to my fellow final-tablers and cashers and a hearty pat on the back for all others who came to play -- and play hard -- tonight. You people who are not showing up do not know what you are missing out on aside from the possible money. . . 😄
[/FONT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]
This week I offer a special apology to wetknapps for knocking him out of the final table -- fortunately after the bubble popped -- when I hit the wrong button after he raised all-in with 55 and lucked out and won what turned out to be a coin flip with 89o. :o I went sick to my stomach when I saw what I did -- 'cause I would not be calling an all-in with 89o even against a shorter stack -- and sicker still when I saw the result. Hope you're able to get revenge on me next week. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856