Select your timezone: Select

Carbon and pdc poker freeroll 25th august 2010

Reply Subscribe
Announcement for poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker 25th aug.

Top 3 placements receives a ticket which can be redeemed for 50K qualifier tournament among others.

If you want in just signup to either pdc poker or carbon poker through ixgames.

Freeroll information:

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier
Tournament Type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 entry tickets to $50K qualifier tournament.
Freeroll Date: wednesday 25th August -10, 08.00 PM
Password: For ixgames players club members

You can read more about pdc poker or carbon at this page

Please post in this thread if you have any questions you can also check out the pdc/carbon forum
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement for poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker 25th aug.

Top 3 placements receives a ticket which can be redeemed for 50K qualifier tournament among others.

If you want in just signup to either pdc poker or carbon poker through ixgames.

Freeroll information:

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier
Tournament Type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 entry tickets to $50K qualifier tournament.
Freeroll Date: wednesday 25th August -10, 08.00 PM
Password: For ixgames players club members

You can read more about pdc poker or carbon at this page

Please post in this thread if you have any questions you can also check out the pdc/carbon forum

I reckon I will show up for this and start accepting applications for my lesson I am going to teach..LOL
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

I reckon I will show up for this and start accepting applications for my lesson I am going to teach..LOL

Would like to get in on the action if possible.still dont have access to the players lobby. maybe next-time and gd luck to those who play.
Join: 2009/07/05 Messages: 148
buzzmania wrote:

Would like to get in on the action if possible.still dont have access to the players lobby. maybe next-time and gd luck to those who play.

I'm new here and I can't participate in this tourney because I don't have enough rights to see the password which I think is a good thing.You have to work a little bit to have access to the password.
Join: 2010/08/21 Messages: 152
NinjaSkija wrote:

I'm new here and I can't participate in this tourney because I don't have enough rights to see the password which I think is a good thing.You have to work a little bit to have access to the password.

Yes.. same like buzz... i want to know what i have to do to play again in your tournaments ...
Join: 2010/02/17 Messages: 69
darkseed wrote:

Yes.. same like buzz... i want to know what i have to do to play again in your tournaments ...

yes.. same like buzz... i want to know what i have to do to play again in your tournaments ...

Well it takes a productive and active member in the community. I see you have been a member for 6 months with 33 posts, that would be a average of 5 posts a month. We would like to see alittle more activity. If you can produce 5 posts a week then it would take you no time at all getting the senior member status. Hope this has helped you. If you have any further questions you can PM me at the link below.
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

yes.. same like buzz... i want to know what i have to do to play again in your tournaments ...

Well it takes a productive and active member in the community. I see you have been a member for 6 months with 33 posts, that would be a average of 5 posts a month. We would like to see alittle more activity. If you can produce 5 posts a week then it would take you no time at all getting the senior member status. Hope this has helped you. If you have any further questions you can PM me at the link below.

Ok i understand that.. but i am a handball player and i am traveling a lot..not very much free time.. but you are right in your way and i will try my best to post more
Join: 2010/02/17 Messages: 69
darkseed wrote:

Ok i understand that.. but i am a handball player and i am traveling a lot..not very much free time.. but you are right in your way and i will try my best to post more

Well i be there and taking u out aaupmysleave showing u who the boss lol jk budd
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
sasquatch01 wrote:

Well i be there and taking u out aaupmysleave showing u who the boss lol jk budd

well i be there and taking u out aaupmysleave showing u who the boss lol jk budd

:crying😔:helpme
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

well i be there and taking u out aaupmysleave showing u who the boss lol jk budd

:crying😔:helpme

Huh ..............
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 3
dustinkeenan wrote:

Huh ..............

Hmmmm... Our new member is thiagobazzo... how did our newest member finish 18th in the tournament last night😟 I am just glad he didnt place.
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Hmmmm... Our new member is thiagobazzo... how did our newest member finish 18th in the tournament last night😟 I am just glad he didnt place.

Man i missed a good game i bet.i am sorry that i missed it.had unexpected road trip that involved family , so no options in the matter. will make the next one i hope.congrats to the winners.
Join: 2009/07/05 Messages: 148
buzzmania wrote:

Man i missed a good game i bet.i am sorry that i missed it.had unexpected road trip that involved family , so no options in the matter. will make the next one i hope.congrats to the winners.

man i missed a good game i bet.i am sorry that i missed it.had unexpected road trip that involved family , so no options in the matter. will make the next one i hope.congrats to the winners.

To the winners buzz.Were 3 winners. 😄
Join: 2010/08/21 Messages: 152