Select your timezone: Select

Best Online Backgammon for Mobile Devices (iPhone, Android, iPad & Mac)

Reply Subscribe
I'd like to recommend backgammon for those who like to play on their handhelds like Android based devices, iPhone or even Mac (even though it is not a mobile device).

The application is called Masters of Backgammon.
embeded-image


For iphone and ipad you can try the free version here:
App Store - Masters of Backgammon Free
The paid version:
App Store - Masters of Backgammon

For Mac you can get free version here:
Mac App Store - Masters of Backgammon Free
And paid full version here:
Mac App Store - Masters of Backgammon

And Android currently has only paid version, but will have a free one soon as well:
play-google-com/store/apps/details?id=com-kb-mob

Hope you enjoy. Players from all devices can play on a single server against each other.
Quote
0
BackgammonGuy wrote:

I'd like to recommend backgammon for those who like to play on their handhelds like Android based devices, iPhone or even Mac (even though it is not a mobile device).

The application is called Masters of Backgammon.
embeded-image


For iphone and ipad you can try the free version here:
App Store - Masters of Backgammon Free
The paid version:
App Store - Masters of Backgammon

For Mac you can get free version here:
Mac App Store - Masters of Backgammon Free
And paid full version here:
Mac App Store - Masters of Backgammon

And Android currently has only paid version, but will have a free one soon as well:
play-google-com/store/apps/details?id=com-kb-mob

Hope you enjoy. Players from all devices can play on a single server against each other.

Thank you for sharing,i bought a ipad2 few days ago,i'm searching where can i download free games.
Quote
0
Allenchen19810909 wrote:

Thank you for sharing,i bought a ipad2 few days ago,i'm searching where can i download free games.

I love backgammon . I start playing when I was 6 😁 haha My dad teach me and my sister how to play and we used to play against each other all the time
Quote
0
WonderAlice wrote:

I love backgammon . I start playing when I was 6 😁 haha My dad teach me and my sister how to play and we used to play against each other all the time

I love backgammon . I start playing when I was 6 😁 haha My dad teach me and my sister how to play and we used to play against each other all the time

I started at 7!
Quote
0
BackgammonGuy wrote:

I love backgammon . I start playing when I was 6 😁 haha My dad teach me and my sister how to play and we used to play against each other all the time

I started at 7!

The next update will come out soon.
Quote
0
BackgammonGuy wrote:

The next update will come out soon.

I like to play this game in my mobile and pc and like to play other games also. It is really a good game to play in android or your iPhone.
Quote
0
Michael E. Liang wrote:

I like to play this game in my mobile and pc and like to play other games also. It is really a good game to play in android or your iPhone.

Looks good working fine for me.
Quote
0
mike1 wrote:

Looks good working fine for me.

I like the idea of competing against online players on my mobile device.
Quote
0
BackgammonGuy wrote:

I'd like to recommend backgammon for those who like to play on their handhelds like Android based devices, iPhone or even Mac (even though it is not a mobile device).

The application is called Masters of Backgammon.
embeded-image


For iphone and ipad you can try the free version here:
App Store - Masters of Backgammon Free
The paid version:
App Store - Masters of Backgammon

For Mac you can get free version here:
Mac App Store - Masters of Backgammon Free
And paid full version here:
Mac App Store - Masters of Backgammon

And Android currently has only paid version, but will have a free one soon as well:
play-google-com/store/apps/details?id=com-kb-mob

Hope you enjoy. Players from all devices can play on a single server against each other.

The best backgammon app for iPhone and iPad is Backgammon Live. You can use either WIFI or non-WIFI connection and you can play single and multi-point backgammon matches.
Quote
0