Select your timezone: Select

US Representaive Barney Frank

Reply Subscribe
A senior US lawmaker said Thursday he would try to overturn a US ban on online gambling, describing the law as "one of the stupidest things" he ever saw.

US lawmaker seeks to overturn online gambling ban

Frank said that "if the storm of public unhappiness is strong enough, I will try to substantially revise that ban."
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

A senior US lawmaker said Thursday he would try to overturn a US ban on online gambling, describing the law as "one of the stupidest things" he ever saw.

Frank said that "if the storm of public unhappiness is strong enough, I will try to substantially revise that ban."

That sounds good. Let people do what they want with their money.
Join: 2007/04/05 Messages: 12
Manne wrote:

Online gambling in the U.S. will be Legal Again in 2007......According to ME 😄
Manne wrote:

Online gambling in the U.S. will be Legal Again in 2007......According to ME 😄

According to you?
Yeah, according to me also.
People have already started to working on it.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
olbg wrote:

According to you?
Yeah, according to me also.
People have already started to working on it.

That should be legal , its multi biliion dollar industry and lots of people survive on ti
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 100
mtajim wrote:

That should be legal , its multi biliion dollar industry and lots of people survive on ti

Yeah, but are people really surviving on it? Its only for entertainment I think. Its not a full time profession for anyone I guess.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
Manne wrote:

Barney Frank confirm that a bill to challenge the ban on online gambling would be presented within the next two weeks, although he also stated that it needed time to garner support.

:thumbsup