Select your timezone: Select

Gambling with e-gold.

Reply Subscribe
I wonder if there is any place where I can play with e-gold.
Do you know anyone of them? I have some bucks on e-gold and I want to spend them.
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 769 Thanks: 20
olbg wrote:

Do you know anyone of them? I have some bucks on e-gold and I want to spend them.

I dont know of gambling but you have many places called HYIP where you can gamble your egold
Join: 2007/04/04 Messages: 100
olbg wrote:

EGold has announced that it is prevent US players from using its financial facilities in online gambling transactions as a result of the US Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act requirements.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

EGold has announced that it is prevent US players from using its financial facilities in online gambling transactions as a result of the US Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act requirements.

Isnt Gambling and HYIP same thing , in both places you are gambling your money in some way or other
mtajim wrote:

Isnt Gambling and HYIP same thing , in both places you are gambling your money in some way or other

Not exactly.
Gambling is a play and HYIP is investment.
They are totally different.
olbg wrote:

Not exactly.
Gambling is a play and HYIP is investment.
They are totally different.

Oh thanks for that , but what i have found from both is that you get same kind of fun , you gamble your money and luck in both
mtajim wrote:

Oh thanks for that , but what i have found from both is that you get same kind of fun , you gamble your money and luck in both

Nah not really hyip is gambling with your money as far as putting it in others hands, gambling is actually playing something while trying to double your money.
Join: 2007/04/05 Messages: 41
Randle wrote:

Nah not really hyip is gambling with your money as far as putting it in others hands, gambling is actually playing something while trying to double your money.

Ok , that may be a good idea , but whenever i put my money in HYIP i hope it doubles but there is also a risk that the owner of hyip may run away taking your money , so its as fun as gambling may be not actually gambling
mtajim wrote:

Ok , that may be a good idea , but whenever i put my money in HYIP i hope it doubles but there is also a risk that the owner of hyip may run away taking your money , so its as fun as gambling may be not actually gambling

Actually there is less risk in HYIP if you are with good company but the risk in high in gambling. Thats also the good part of hyip and bad part of gambling.